How one guy can cheer me up ( Part 1)

My Fairytale Fantasy

 

" Where have you been Jieun? Yah! What happened? Are you okay?" Woohyun shot up and saw her ankle wrapped in a bandage. He gently took her ankle and placed it on his lap. "AISH! YAH! Have you been practising and straining yourself?" He messed up his hair and took a look at her ankle. Jieun was quiet all along not wanting to say a word because of the pain. " I-im sorry oppa" was all she could mumble trying to hold back her tears.

 

Woohyun glanced at her and realised he must have been too harsh on her. " Its okay. Im sorry for shouting at you. I was just worried thats all" He slowly reached out and cupped her cheeks. " You should have told me where you went and it doesnt matter whether we win or lose because the only thing that matters is you being safe" Woohyun hugged her and she immediately burst into tears.

 
" Shush. Dont cry. Im sorry" He hugged her tight and used his thumb to wipe away her tears. " Smile Jieun ah~" He did a heart aegyo and managed to make her smiled. 
 
 
"Thats my girl" he pecked her cheeks unintentionally.
 
 
H-he kissed me?
 
 
Woohyun grinned and pinches her cheeks as his face turned bright red realising what he has done. "Sorry about that.. I didnt know what has gotten over me-- " Jieun shaked her head and pecks his cheeks back. " Now we're even" she chuckled. Woohyun touched his cheeks where she had kissed her and look at her, lost for words. "Y-yah dont stare at me like that" she pouted.
 
 
" Such a cheeky girl" he pinched her cheeks and help her on bed. " Take some rest and dont go to school today okay? I'll talk to Ms Lee about this so you dont need to worry about anything" he nodded and covered her with a blanket. 
 
 
"But i need to go to school.. I cant skip lessons and this is my first time not going to school since I arrived there" she pouted as she settled in. "Well then this will be your first." He smiled at her and stood up. "If you need me, i'll be outside--" 
 
 
"N-no stay here" she stopped him before he could open the door. For some reason she didnt want him to leave and just wanted him by her side. " Are you sure?" he looked at him raising his brow. She just nodded not wanting to say anything. He chuckled and walk over to her and turned off the light. "Now get some rest" he took a stool and placed it by her bedside and slept with his head on the bed. Almost immediately, she fell asleep.
 
.
.
 
 
Jieun woke up the next day to find herself alone. Then she checked her phone showing her a message from Woohyun:
 
 
 
 
Morning! I'll be back later sweetie. Dont miss me too much nae? 
 
 
 
 
She chuckled at his cuteness and sent him a text back:
 
 
 
 
Morning oppaa~ Take care in school okay and dont worry I wont miss you ;) 
Dont forget to tell Ms Lee okay?
 
 
 
 
 
Placing her phone in her pocket, she sat up and gently placed her ankle on the floor. She winced a little as the pain was still fresh, using a nearby chair to help her support herself up. 
 
 
 
 
Gah! Why is this so difficult
 
 
 
 
 
She limped her way to the kitchen with her growling stomach. The smell of food was filling the air and she wondered who it could be. It was non other than  Dongwoo himself. " Morning kid! Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes JiJi ah"  Jieun looked at Dongwoo and took a seat. " Why are you here oppa? Aren't you suppose to be in school?" 
 
 
 
 
 
" My first class starts in two hours time so the others went ahead first. What happened to you? How did you sprained your ankle? You worried everyone ... especially Woohyun. He wasn't planning to go to school but Sunggyu dragged him along." She chuckled at Dongwoo's story but guilt shot her when she realized how she had made everyone worried. " I'm sorry oppa for making you guys worried.. I was practicing for the Music Festival and --" before she could continue her sentence Dongwoo cut in " At 1am without anyone knowing? Girls shouldn't go alone ya know" he said, carrying two plates with him and placed the food on the table in front of her. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Thanks oppa! Woah my favorite! Omurice" She sang and started eating as if nothing was said. "Your still the same kid" he chuckled and ruffled her hair before starting to dig in too. She grinned like a child and continued eating not caring about her hair since she hasn't eaten much and was dying of hunger. "Woah! I didn't know spraining my ankle could make me this hungry!" she leaned back on her chair after finishing her food. Dongwoo laughed at her reaction. "Is it a good thing?" she nodded. "So your saying your gonna sprain your ankle more often now?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hell no! It hurts alot and it still hurts now okay. It's not easy especially to a weakling like me" she pouted and stood up to help Dongwoo clear the table. "No let me. Go and rest if not your ankles gonna grow swollen and turn purple and look very disgusting" he stuck out his tongue as he pretended to be disgusted. She hit his arm and rolled her eyes and limped her way to the living room sofa. "If you say so"
 
.
 
.
 
 
A voice called out to her as she was being shook "Wake up noona, your not suppose to be sleeping here. It's cold" a pout formed on his baby lips as Jieun opened her eyes trying to get used to the light. "Oh, sorry Sungjong ah. I didn't know I fell asleep" she yawned and sat up, careful of her ankle. 
 
 
 
 
"GEEZ! You should have been careful noona! Why did you do something so careless" receiving another scolding from even the youngest. 
 
 
 
 
I have a feeling more of this scolding are gonna come. From Woohyun to Dongwoo to Sungjong. 
 
 
 
 
A sigh escaped just by the thought of it and looked up meeting Sungjong's eyes. "Be careful next time okay? Anyways I brought some bubble tea home" he grinned and held out the bubble tea with pearls at the bottom. Taking it from him and pokes the opening with the straw, she started drinking it. "Thanks Sungjong ah and noona's sorry if I wasn't careful. I.. Just wanted to win and not.. Disappoint Woohyun" she sighed and unexpectedly Sungjong ruffled his hair making a pout form on her face. "Yah! Now it feels like I'm the youngest here" she said trying to fix her hair. 
 
 
 
"Well noona always act like the kid here thats why" he burst out laughing earning a flick on the forehead. " YAH!" she just stuck out her tongue at him while he stood up. " I'll go and change first noona.. Hyung will be here in a few minutes" he said taking a sip of his bubble tea and headed for his room to change. She did the same and the door knob turned. Carefully standing up to greet the person who came, she was surprise to see a huge teddy bear walking towards her instead of a familiar face. "WOAH!" her jaws dropped. " Its to cute!!! " she chuckled like a little girl as the teddy bear came nearer along with the person holding it.
 
 
" Smile Jieun ah! Get well soon okay? Jiwoo will be very sad if you dont get well" the teddy bear's arm started to move and hug her. She immediately hugged the bear and a smile formed on her face.
 
 

A/N

MY BABIES!! omg! I finally updated! yay!! hehe the chapter is quite long but hey

there's a continual for this :D

I'll update more and sorry for the late update sweeties~ 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Im planning to write another fanfic along with this! Which group should I base it on?

Do vote and the highest vote wins! :D Support and LOVE~

 

/