Fate

My Fairytale Fantasy

"Yah! LEE JIEUN WAIT UP!" you heard someone calling your name. You stop on your tracks and turned around suprise to see a tired Hyunwoo. You were on your way to school and you left Hyunwoo because he was too slow.

 

 

" I-i told y-you w-we would should go t-together" he said trying to catch his breath. " Sorreh oppa. Its just that your too slow" you stick your tongue out at him. Hyunwoo straightened up and flick her forehead. " You naughty little kid" 

 

 

A pout formed on you face as you rub your forehead. "OUCH!" Hyunwoo just ignored you and walked to school first. " Now who's the slow one" he said as he look behind you while walking.  You quickly sped up and cauhgt up to him in no time. You both laugh at your childish games as you entered Woollim High.

 

 

The school had two different building, The Rising Star and The Shining Star. Its like two different school since the school covered up a whole area. The school building made the gate look so small and even made you look small when you stand infront of it. You entered the school by the front gate as usual with Hyunwoo and met up with Eunji who was waiting by the fountain of the school entrance. 

 

 

"EUNJI!!" you wave your hand to catch her attention but it was no longer needed as she already saw you from afar. She stood up from her place and walk over to you giving you a hug. It was normal since she does that every day.

 

 

"Hey!" she wave her hand at Hyunwoo and he waved back smiling. " Wanna go to the mall after school? I heard they have the latest clothes line out today. I cant wait." Eunji jumped around in excitement. The thing about Eunji is that she loves to get updated with the latest fashion. She goes to the internet or hears it from one of her secretary and quickly goes to the store and buys them. If you ever go to her house, her closet is as big as my room. Im not saying that my room is small but its her closet thats super big.

 

 

" I cant. Homework." you rejected her offer. Seeing you like this, she started to beg and whine telling you to go with her.

 

 

"Aish.. Fine"  you finally gave in as she made another round of jumping up and down.

 

 

"Meet me at the school gate after school okay?" she shouted back as she ran to her class. You chuckled at her cuteness and nodded even though she was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

"Oppa lets go to class too. I dont wanna be late" you said as you held your books close to your chest and walked to your classroom. AH! you fell down. "Look at her. She's even studying the school's floor. amazing" a familiar voice said as she sarcastically clap. Everyone laughed except for Hyunwoo who helped me up. "What do you want Woori?" you said getting pissed off as you dusted your skirt.

 

 

"Nothing just up for something fun that all." She gave you a smile and walk away. 

 

 

"You okay Jieun?" Hyunwoo asked you looking at you from head to toe. "Yeap i am. Dont worry." You smiled at him.

 

 

"AHAHAH!! ITS INFINITE LOOK!" A crowd of fangirls ran over us as they saw Infinite in a distance. You fell back down as you lost balance. Your books was scattered all over the floor. 

 

 

This is so not my day.

 

 

You gather up all your books and stack them in one side. Your History textbook was out of your reach and before you even picked it up, a hand have already took it.

 

 

Aish. If they are gonna bully me again, I swear they wont see daylight anymore

 

 

You looked up and was shock to see Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. You took back your words and stood up. "Is this yours?" he asked with his signature smile on. You nodded not knowing what to say. He handed you your book and accidentally touched your hand making your face as red as tomato. He smiled at you and pat your head. "Be careful next time. I dont want to see such a beautiful lady falling again."

 

 

With that, he walked away along with Infinite. Your face was flushed. You held your books closer to your chest. Tighter this time and watch his figure disappear in the horizon. Hyunwoo tried to catch your attention and wave his hand infront of your face.

 

 

"Earth to Jieun! Are you still alive?" you snapped out of your thought and replied "yeah. Lets get going." Hyunwoo drag you to class before the first bell rung.

______________________________________

A/N : Hey my awesome readers! (:

So how was the first chappy? boring? yeah its quite short but yeah :/ nah! i promise it will

be much more better next time ^.^ for now, THANK YOU AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! :D

-Eunmi

Dorky namuu~~

See this y body *O*