Its time to practise!

My Fairytale Fantasy

" JIEUN!! " Hyun Woo said as he came running towads Jieun. She closed her locker as she placced her homeworks and books in her bag.

 

"Nae? " she asked not meeting Hyunwoo's eyes.

 

" Wanna come over and watch a movie?" he asked as he adjusted his bag on his back. " Mianhae.. Im-- " Eunji cut her off before she could finish. She came running towards the Hyunwoo and Jieun. "Hyunwoo oppa! Lets go to the amusement park! " I have an extra ticket and I dont want to waste it " she pouted. " Sure! Why not." He smiled and place his hands around Eunji's shoulder as Jieun chuckled at the both of them.

 

Couples.

 

She looked at her watch and then it hit her. She was running late. " I got to go now! bye!" Jieun ran off to meet Woohyun.

 

The dance studio's room burst open and revealed Jieun's exhausted face. Woohyun just look at her.

 

Yes! Made it!

 

" No your late!" Woohyun said as if reading her mind. Jieun bowed and apologised. " Sorry Woohyun-shi" She placed all her things beside Woohyun at the corner of the room and prepared herself. " Shall we start Woohyun-shi?" she asked and did some stretching at the same time. Woohyun just sat there and waited for her to finish her warm-ups.

 

" Lets see how flexible you are first." he said as he did a simple body wave.

 

OH ! im not good with flexibility

 

" Now your turn." Woohyun face Jieun as she tried to follow Woohyun's simple wave but her body was just too stiff. " No not like that! Relax your body" he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder sending a cold chill down her spine. She simply shrug it off and tried again and again but she could not just do it.

 

This is gonna take forever!

 

Woohyun took a deep breathe and sighed " Try this, Its very simple. If you cant do it then I have no idea what to do with you" he showed her a simple dance step and ended it with a y pose. Jieun tried to follow step by step carefully but she was still to stiff. She ended her dance with an awkward pose which was different from Woohyun's. " YAH! Cant you do anything right?! " Woohyun burst at her. She was frozen by his words and didnt dare to move.

 

Again! Im going to show him!

 

She tried it again this time better than before. Jieun held her specs and pouted at the end of the dance. She did an aegyo instead of the y pose which caught Woohyun's attention. He couldnt take his eyes off her. 

 

OMG! She's so cute! wait.. what am I thinking

 

Jieun waved her hands infront of him and he moved back. " Hello? Are you okay?" she look at him and he nodded. " Yeah im fine. Lets do some more steps and were done for the day okay?" Jieun obediently nodded and he ruffled her hair. A few hours have passed and they finally ended.

 

" Ah! im dead tired! I still have homework to do" Jieun adjusted her specs and sighed as she threw herself on the floor flat. "Are you going back now? " she asked Woohyun. He shook his head. " Not until you go back. I'll just wait and besides i have this" he raised up his file that was filled with homework. She chuckled and took out her file and did her work on the floor with Woohyun.

 

Woohyun kept playing with his pen as he stared at the paper. 

 

Why is this so hard! 

 

Jieun looked over at him and took his paper. " Y-yah! I was doing that!" Woohyun sighed as he tried to take back his paper. " Looks like you need help" Woohyun shook his head. " No i dont! Im fine doing this by myself" He folded his arms and snatch back the paper from her. " Okay then" she gave in and continued her work. 

 

AHAHAH!! I should have asked. Wait.. I dont need any help.

 

Woohyun then messed up his hair in frustration. He has been staring at the paper for 30 minutes now and its still blank. Woohyun finally decided to ask Jieun for help. When he look up, he saw her asleep. Her arms were her pillows and she slept peacefully. Woohyun place his head on the floor and look at her. He smiled and took out his phone and took a photo of her sleeping. When he was satisfied, he took out his jacket and place it on her shoulders as she continued to sleep soundly. Woohyun then carefully lift up her head and placed it on his lap. He stared at her sleeping face and studied her face. 

 

She is really pretty now that I look at her up close.

 

___________________________________________

 

A/N : Hey readers! 

Sorry for not updating in awhile now. Training is taking over but yeah. Hope this chappy didnt bore you ^^

Anyone here a Baby? :D ahahah!! cos i am *^* Stop it is da best song eva <3 Jung Daehyun <3 /le dies/

 

With love,

eunmi