Its only out of guilt

My Fairytale Fantasy

" So what do you wanna eat Jieun ah? Your pick" Woohyun and Jieun were at the streets of Hongdae in search of food. Jieun just look around wanting to eat everything she see but she has to pick only one since it would be embarrassing infront of Woohyun. " I'll just have that" she mumbled to herself and pointed at a spicy rice cake sshop. Woohyun chuckled and grab her hand and pulled her to the shop. Jieun's face automatically turned bright red.

 

H-his holding my hands.

 

Many fangirls of Woohyun noticed him and kept on looking at the both of them. " Who's that girl?" "she's so not his type." "The girl is so lucky." "woohyun oppa saranghae!" the girls screamed and look at Jieun. " I'll order so go find us a seat." Woohyun said showing his signature smile which melted her heart. The fangirls squealed from one corner. Jieun just walked off to find a seat and rolled her eyes at the fangirls. " Dont they have other things to do. How lifeless." Jieun mumbled to herself remembering what had happened earlier.

 

-Flashback-

 

Jieun slightly opened her eyes and saw Woohyun's face right infront of her. She shot up and realised that she must have slept in the practise room while doing her  homework. 

 

Was I sleeping on Woohyun's lap? 

 

She asked herself feeling confuse. 

 

Aish! 

 

Jieun shook off the thought and kept her thing not noticing Woohyun waking up. " Oh! Woohyun-sshi, I'm sorry if I feel asleep. I guess I was too tired" Jieun laughed awkwardly. Woohyun just yawned and pat her head. " it's okay and drop the sshi. It's really bugging me. Just call me oppa since I'm older right?" Jieun nodded and looked at him. 

 
 
 
Was I really sleeping on his lap? I guess I did but... Gaaaah!!
 
 
 
There was a long awkward silence between the two as they both sat down after keeping their stuffs. " You should probably call your mom if so she wouldn't worry much " Jieun looked down and was on the verge of tears but held it in. " M-my mum passed away 2 years ago."
 
 
 
Oh ! I shouldn't have mentioned her mother then! 
 
 
 
Woohyun felt guilty for opening the topic about Jieun's mother and tried to comfort her but she would just say " I'm fine." Jieun then felt a pair of warm arms  wrapped around her. She look behind and saw that Woohyun was hugging her. " it's okay. You can cry if you want. I won't make fun of you I promise. I'll be here for you" with those comforting words Jieun burst into tears. 
 
 
 
It's my first time having someone by my side to comfort me while I cry after mom died. Thanks Woohyun oppa.
 
 
 
Woohyun rubbed her back and comforted her. " It's okay. I know she's happy of her daughter" he nodded agreeing to himself. 
 
 
 
- End of Flashback-
 
 
 
" Hello? " Woohyun waved his hand in front of her face. Jieun snapped out of her train of thoughts and look at Woohyun. "Nae?"  She said. " I know I'm handsome and all but you should really eat the rice cakes since it's gonna get cold. Ah~ " he placed a rice cake in front of . Jieun just looked at him and shook her head. "Yah! I can feed myself ya know " she pouted. " Just bite it." Jieun obediently took a bite. " You should eat some too" she took a rice cake and fed him. Woohyun smiled and ate some more.
 
 
 
It's just something to make her feel better. I won't fall in love with her. We are just friends.
 
 
 
Woohyun nodded and continued eating while Jieun did the same. 
 
 
 
" Want dessert? " Jieun nodded and dragged Woohyun this time to a ice cream shop. " I want chocolate please" Jieun ordered. " and vanilla for me." Woohyun added and paid the cashier. 
 
 
 
"I'll pay you back the money when I see you okay Woohyun.... Oppa? " she said. It was still awkward for her to get used to calling Woohyun, oppa. " Nah! It's cool! My treat" he took the two ice cream and handed Jieun hers. " Thanks!" She started her ice cream and look around. 
 
 
 
I'm glad she's smiling again!
 
 
 
Woohyun ruffled her hair and followed her around. " Let's get going. It's pre--" he was interrupted by Jieun who was admiring a necklace. Jieun asked for the necklace and looked at it even though she knew she wouldn't buy it. " I'll have this then. " Woohyun told the salesman and ate his ice cream " You really didn't have to buy it Woohyun oppa. I could have just bought it with my own money" Jieun said trying to return back to him the necklace but he wouldn't take it. " It's yours." He said and took the bag from her and helped her put on the necklace. "Pretty" he mumbled. Jieun heard it and chuckled.
 
 
 
"What's so funny?" He looked at her feeling puzzled. "Nothing." She smiled at him.
 
_____________________________________________________
 
A/N : Its been awhile everyone and welcome new subscribers ^^ 
yeah the chappy is kinda short but hope ya like it? >< 
 
BTW anyone saw  60 seconds by Sungyu? omg!! its the best but why does
Myungsoo have to kiss the girl ;____; * is jelly* That girl doesnt know
how lucky she is X3
 
 
60 seconds~ 
 
 
 
I just love the song too much~