10

My Fairytale Fantasy

AH! They didnt even wake me up to say they were leaving first

 

A pout formed on Jieun's face as she drag herself to school. The Infinite boys had left the dorm early to practise before school started and she wont be seeing them till evening. " JIEUN! " Eunji squished her in a hug. 

 

" Where have you been? Havent seen you since Friday and I already miss you " she said not letting go of the hug. Jieun straightened up and chuckled at her. " Mianhae Eunji ah I was busy during the weekend and stuff." Jieun laughed awkwardly. 

 

" Busy? Too busy to visit me on Sunday? I didnt know noona can be this mean." A familiar voice came and she turned around to find Hyunwoo walking with his krutches towards her.  " Hyunwoo! " Jieun ran towards him and gave him a bear-hug. " Why didnt you tell me you were out of the hospital already? I could have went there and picked you up myself you know" she pouted.

 

" Anyway i'll be taking care of him so we better head back to class " Jieun waved at Eunji before we disappeared in the school's hall way. 

.

.

School started just like that and soon it was time for lunch. " Oppa what do you wanna eat today? My treat." Jieun smiled at Hyunwoo and Hyunwoo just pinched her cheeks. " Mianhae. I cant eat with you today. I needa go to the doctor, like now. I promise i'll eat with you tomorrow but you owe me one Noona" he waved good-bye to her.

 

Great! Now Im left alone to eat. Nah! I'll just skip lunch today. 

 

Jieun went up to the school's rooftop and sat down at a bench. 

 

Finally! Some alone time

 

Jieun closed her eyes to relax but her mind kept on thinking about Woohyun. Replaying the moment they had together. Suddenly, she felt two hands covering her eyes. "W-who are you?" she asked sounding scared. The guy just laughed and took off his hand revealing Woohyun. " Yah! You scared me you know!" Jieun lightly hit Woohyun's arm as he just laugh at her cute reaction. 

 

"Sorry. Anyway what are you doing up here? Arent you gonna eat lunch or are you on diet to lose all those fats?" Woohyun and puff his cheeks to show her a fat face. This time Jieun hit him hard on the arm " Im not fat and Hyunwoo went to the hospital so I have no one to eat with. So yeah. Dont feel like eating too" she shrug and look at Woohyun who was rubbing his red arm. " It hurts ya know! Well if you your lonely you always have me" he winked which cause Jihyun to turn red and stick out a tongue at him. The both of them burst out into laughter because of their childish acts and soon Infinite came to the rooftop bringing food with them.

 

" NOONA! " Sungjong waved at Jieun and handed her cheeseburger. " Gomawo Sungjong ah~" Jieun flashed a smile at Sungjong and he just grin like how little kids do. " Sorry for leaving the dorm early today Jieun ah.. You must have been lonely without us" Dongwoo wrap one arm around Jieun's shoulders. 

 

"Psh.. I wasnt lonely oppa " she stuck out her tongue at him and ate her food. " uh! That hurts." he pretended that his heart hurt and place a hand over it. Jieun just laughed at him and pushed him away. " Drama king" she rolled her eyes and everyone laughed at Dongwoo. Everyone started to eat too while cracking jokes and making everyone laughed. This was the first time Jieun was surrounded by many people. Usually she doesnt socialise much or people just hate her.

 

Jieun laughed along with the rest not oblivious to Woohyun who was looking at her and smiling to himself. Sunggyu notice and nudged Woohyun. " Yah! Do you like her?" he whispered in his ear so that only the both of them could hear. " What?! Me? Like a nerd. You must be kidding me hyung" Woohyun lied. 

 

I dont really know myself if I do have feelings for her. She makes me so confuse

 

"pfft.. Dont lie Woohyun. I saw you two last night coming back home and you carried her and you two even went on a date without telling us. Why would you suddenly help her then? You wont even help girls to the extend where they end up sleeping in our dorm." Sunggyu pat his shoulders.  " I only did that because I was guilty hyung. I made her cry the day before she came to our dorm. I suddenly started talking about her mother and she cried because her mother died and her father left her. I pity her. That's why I helped. " Woohyun sighed.

 

Yeah. I pity her thats all. I cant possibly fall for her. Would I?

 

Sunggyu predicted that soon they would be together but didnt want to tell Woohyun because he would just deny it. " If thats what you say " he said in a less caring tone. 

.

.

Jieun was back in class for her afternoon lessons. The teacher came in and everyone scrambled to their seats. " Now class, I have great news for you guys! " Ms Lee exclaimed. " Our class will be working along with a class in the Shining star building to organise for the up coming Woollim High Music Festival!" Everyone started to cheer and jumped around in excitement.

 

" and and.. There wil be a few chosen people who will pair up with the students from the other class and perform with in the grand finale. This year, both the classes will be going to the ski resort in Yongpyong! So work hard everyone! " with the last sentence, the teacher left the class.

 

Everyone burst out in excitement and the whole class started talking about it. Woollim high Music Festival happens every year and they would choose classes from both the Rising star and the Shining star building to perform. There would also be Directors, CEOs, presidents of a company and such. Some would get chosen to sign a contract with a company. Students who are chosen try there best during this period.

 

I wonder which class will it be. I just hope 4minute wont be there though.

 

Jieun stood up since class was over just like that and we were allowed to go back home to think about ideas for the festival. She decided to drop by her house and check whether the thugs were still there because she cant perform with out her guitar. She straight away went to the her apartment and saw that the two men were still there. She waited for an hour before the two men left for awhile.

 

She quickly went in and took the things she needed and ran outside to the cafe where Woohyun and her first went. She placed her things down and ordered a frappe. Jieun then looked through her notes and realise that she hasnt finish writing her song.

 

I should use this for the festival.

 

She continued writing her song for hours until it was finished. She looked at the time and realise it was already 12am and she hasnt gone back to the dorm. She kept her things and headed back to Infinite's dorm. Jieun accidentally bumped into someone and when she look up she realised it was Woohyun.

 

"Yah! Where have you been?! I called you and you never replied. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they caught you?" Woohyun bombed her with questions and she just looked at him. 

 

" Im fine oppa. I just went to get my guitar and finish my song in the cafe while waiting for you guys since I didnt have the key to the dorm. and dont worry. I got my guitar when they left for awhile and they didnt catch me at all. See im fine " Jieun turned around and showing she was fine and flashed a smile at him. Woohyun unexpectedly pulled her in a hug leaving Jieun taken aback at his actions.

 

"You made me worry to much" Woohyun hugged her tightly and her hair. 

 

______________________________

A/N

YAY! chappy update! XD I guess the chappy ish long right?

Anyway thanks for supporting and hope you support me till the end :)

Thanks you~

 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote :D

 

 

He would become a great father!! XD