Bad Luck Good Luck

My Fairytale Fantasy

" Are you okay? " a guy came in to the practice room running over to Jieun side. She shook her head and winced in pain almost immediately when he touched her ankle. " Come on I'll help you " he carried her up bridal style and placed her gently on a chair. He left her for awhile and came back with an ice pack. He carefully placed it on her injured ankle. 

 

"T-thanks" was all Jieun could mumble. " No problem. Guess you were lucky that I was here to help if not you would still be in pain right now" he chuckled to himself and smiled at her. Jieun smiled back as he wrapped a bandage around her ankle after taking off the ice pack. " I havent seen you here before. Are you new here? " she asked as she tried to figure out who he was. "Oh my bad! Im Hyunseok! Park Hyunseok the new chef here," he smiled again at her. "New chef? Really? Daebak! Im Jieun by the way. Why are you here so early then?" 

 

"Well I was just here to look around the school before I start my first day and why are you here? No one should be here around this time" he said. " Just practising for the music carnival. But I guess I wont be involve any more since it's already next week and I have this" Jieun pointed at her ankle. 

 

"Cheer up! Girls shouldnt be frowning. You'll look ugly" he laughed and squished her cheeks. She pouted and laughed a little. "See thats better" he smiled and pinched her nose lightly. " Thanks for helping me Hyunseok ah but i better get going. My family might be searching for me" she lied and stood up but fell back on her chair. 

 

"I'll send you back home Eun ah. you cant go back home like that alone and at this time" he took her bag and carried it while he help her up and took slow steps. "Eun? That sounds weird hyunie oppa" she pouted. "Hyunie sounds more weird eun ah" 

.

.

.

Jieun slowly crept inside the dorm being cautious that she wont wake up the boys. When she opened her room door, she saw a familiar figure on her bed. 

 

 

Woohyun oppa?

 
 
She limped to the bed and looked closely at the sleeping figure and realised it was Woohyun. She carefully shook him awake. "Woohyun oppa.. W-why are you here?" she whispered. Woohyun opened an eye and looked at her