Temporary home

My Fairytale Fantasy

"Hey.." They both began at the same time. "Ani you first." They both said again. " ladies first" he did a little bow. " How did you find me? I mean. Thanks for saving me back there." She smiled and laughed awkwardly. " Well, I just bumped into you I guess. I was nearby and there was some annoying people running around so I decided to play along. " he shrugged. Jieun nodded.

 

"Okay. Thanks anyway" Woohyun just smiled at her and there was awkward silence once again. "Who were those guys?" Woohyun asked remembering what he wanted to say. " some friend of mine? " she tried to lie but Woohyun could see right through her. He stared at her and gave her an are-you-serious face. She gave in and sighed " Before my mother died she tried everything she could to raise me up properly including making money. Umma was kinda actually poor so she didn't get educated but that didn't stop her from raising me up. When she married my father, she didn't have to work." She tried to recall what happened.

 
 
 
 
" While I was in my mother's stomach, my father disappeared and my mother had to raise me alone. It's was a tough job for her. When I was old enough to go to school we needed the money so she borrowed money from her boss but she hasn't return it since today and now she's gone they are after me."
 
 
 
 
Woohyun patted her back. " It's okay I'm here to help" he gave her an assuring smile and Jieun soften. " Thanks. I guess I'll be going now." She waved at home but before she could leave Woohyun pulled her by the wrist. " Aren't they going to be there. No you can't go yet. You'll be safe with me for awhile so stick with me"
 
 
 
 
She didn't even get a chance to protest as he already pulled her. Woohyun opened the door to his apartment and six pair of eyes stared at me immediately. " Who is she Hyung?" A pretty guy looked at Jieun from head to toe. " A friend.. Can she stay here for awhile Hyung?" Woohyun asked a guy who was lazying on the sofa watching tv along with two other guys. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Woohyun as if he was crazy. " What is it this time?" The guy with small eyes walked towards him. Woohyun brought him inside a room in the dorm and explained everything while the rest were looking at Jieun. She awkwardly smiled and wave. " A-annyeong.. J-Jieun imnida" she placed her specs back up as it slid down to her nose. " Hey noona! I'm Sungjong but you can call me Sungjong? I dunno " he shrug and smiled at her. " A-annyeong.. Sungjong-sshi" 
 
 
 
 
"Ani Sungjong is fine noona" he smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "N-nae" she nodded.
 
 
 
 
" Myungsoo here!" A handsome guy waved and gave a small smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Choding Sungyeol imnida!" A tall guy said as he held out his hand wanting her to high-five and she did. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Dancing Hoya! " he raised out his hand.
 
 
 
 
 
Jieun smiles and bowed. "N-nice to meet you" Sungyeol then walked towards you and wrapped one arm around your shoulder. " So what brings you here Jieun ah? Are you Woohyun's girlfriend?" Sungjong and sungyeol wiggles their eyebrows at the same time making her burst out laughing. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Of course not.. He is just my tutor in dance class." She smiled widely. "Noona your cute" Sungjong nodded and Sungyeol agreed making her face automatically bright red. " T-thanks" 
 
 
 
 
 
I wonder what I'm doing here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just then Woohyun came out with the small eye guy. " Kids! Jieun is gonna stay with us for awhile. Treat her well ya hear me!" He looked at everyone and back at her. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Leader Gyu! Nice to meet you Jieun ah. Tell me if the kids don't treat you well nae?" He ruffled her hair.
 
 
 
 
 
The door then burst open " gosh! I'm so tired! What's for Dinn--" before he could finish his sentence, he saw Jieun and ran to her and hug her. "Oppa!! " "Jieun ah! What brings you hear?" Dongwoo smiles and ruffled her hair.
 
________________________
 
A/N : 
 
Finally updated again! (: 
25 subscribers? hope i can get more before chappy 10 XD
 
Spread the love people! ^^ Comment and subscribe!