11

My Fairytale Fantasy

The boys were on their way to practise again. This was a life of the trainee boys. They were actually trainees before they met Jieun. They were all seated in the van.  Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong were asleep. Myungsoo memorising scripts since he was going to star in a drama soon, Sunggyu was checking his iPad for latest updates on news and Woohyun was just listening to music looking outside. 

 

He look through his iPod for songs and came across a recording of Jieun's song. He then played the music and flashback of what happened last night came to his mind. 

 

Flashback-

Jieun was sitting in her room looking through her score sheets. She has been revising her song ever since she arrived back at Infinite's dorm. She was too occupied to realise that Woohyun and Sungjong were both in the room. While she was humming to the song, Sungjong clapped his hand along scaring Jieun and making her scatter the score sheets all over the room. "Mianhae Noona" Sungjong awkwardly laugh and helped pick up the score sheets that was nearer to him and so did Woohyun.

 

"So whats this Jieun ah?" Woohyun asked looking through the score sheet. She quickly grab the score sheets away form him and hid it. " Its n-nothing oppa" she lied and Sungjong took the score sheet she hid without Jieun knowing and showed Woohyun. 

 

Damn you Sungjong!

 

" Seems like a song to me. Did you write this? " Woohyun said not looking up at her as he scan through the paper. Jieun just nodded since she couldnt lie anymore. " Can you sing this to us noona? Please. I havent heard you sing before " Sungjong showed his puppy eyes and she just couldnt resist. She pinched his cheeks and took her guitar. 

 

" But let me warn you first.. my voice isnt that good or sweet or whatever you call it. The glass might break too" she pointed out while looking at the score sheet and started to sing " Someday ". That was the title of her song. She began to sang the first part sweetly and Woohyun closed his eyes to listen to her sing.

 

 

Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil
 
Jichin nae moseubi
Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon
Dabeorigo shipjyo
Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul
Gajin geotbodaneun
Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge
Neukkyeojil ttaemada
Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo
 
 
Both the boys were shock that she had a great voice. They didnt know that a student from the Rising star was this talented. She should be in the Shining star. They were both humming along and as she end, she ended it softly and nicely. The boys immediately clapped their hands . " Noona is daebak! " Sungjong said.
 
 
Jieun blushed and smiled. " Thanks Sungjong ah" 
 
 
" I didnt know you were this great. I didnt even hear the glass break. Or maybe it did crack" Woohyun teased and Jieun just laughed along with him.
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
"Kids! Its time to get down now! " there manager told them. Everyone woke up and went for practise. 
 
 
When the music was played, they were all wide awake. Ready to dance and they were even sychronized even at the first part. 
.
.
 
" Ah! im tired " L laid flat on the floor, sweating and so were the rest.
 
" Can we skip classes today hyung? Im so beat and I mean literally" Sungyeol said as he tried to fan himself to cool down. " As much as I want to skip, we cant." Sunggyu sighed and drank water. " And besides we are all going to perform during the music festival as a group. We still have to listen to more news and details about it."
 
" Kids! Great job! I have great news for you all! If you all do a great job during the Festival, you guys can move in to a new and bigger dorm!" the manager said excitedly and everyone started to cheer. Dongwoo digging his ears. " Am I hearing this correctly?" he asked and everyone laughed at him. " Of course you are." Hoya smacked his head.
 
Finally a new dorm! Our  old one is getting dull and boring and its too squeezy
 
 
Everyone thought.
.
.
 
Jieun was talking to Hyunwoo updating him on what has happened. " I guess im excuse from this huh? I cant even dance at all." Hyunwoo sighed and Jieun pat his shoulders. " Its okay. Things will turn out great in the end right? And your leg will heal in no time" She showed him on of his biggest smile and he just smiled weakly back at her. 
 
 
The teacher stepped in the class and announced who were the people performing and who were the people organising. Hyunwoo became an organiser along with the student counselor of the class. This was just groupings of their class and they still didnt have any idea whose class they were going to organise and perform this with. " Everyone meet the class your going to pair up with in this special event. Class 3-1 from the Shining star building." Everyone's attention was now at the door while the students from class 3-1 entered the class. 
 
 
 
Yes! No 4minute!
 
 
 
Jieun celebrated mentally and then the Infinite boys came in last. 
 
 
We are gonna perform with them?
 
 
 
Sungjong scanned the enter class and found Jieun sitting by the window side. " Hyung look! Its noona" he nudge Woohyun and the rest. Sungjong waved at her trying to get her attention and she just smiled back at them.
 
 
" After class can I see both Nam Woohyun and Lee Jieun please. Thats all for today and you two better show up" the teacher left the class and everyone started to chatter and socialise with one another. Jieun wasnt good at socialising so she just kept quiet. The Infinite boys then walked over to Jieun and surrounded her table. " Yay we are gonna be doing this with you" Dongwoo hugged her. Hyunwoo just look at the big group of people cluelessly.
 
 
" Oh right. Everyone meet Hyunwoo and Hyunwoo meet Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya, L and Woohyun" she introduce them one by one and they all waved at him. Hyunwoo just smiled at them.
 
 
"Yah! Are you in trouble or something?" Hyunwoo asked Jieun not caring about the big group of people surrounding her. Jieun shook her head. " Its nothing. Let Sunggyu oppa explain to you. We gotta go! " she pulled Woohyun with her as they both ran out of the class.
 
 
The both of them waited for the teacher to come out. It took her 20 minutes to finally show up. " You both will be performing on stage. Not singing but dancing. I want to see how you improve Ms Lee. Thats all. Hwaiting!" Ms Park cheered them on and left.
 
 
" I guess we are both stuck together for awhile huh oppa? " Jieun said breaking the silence. " YAH! You dont wanna be stuck with me then?" Woohyun pouted. She instantly turned red and Woohyun couldnt believe he said that. " A-ani ani I wanna be stuck with you... I mean gaaaah!!" she messed up her hair and Woohyun pat her head.
 
 
" I get what you mean. Anyway lets go and practise now nae?" Woohyun took her hand and walked towards the practise room with her.
 
___________________________
 
A/N
 
OMGOMG!! Thank you so much guys for subscribing~
And I wont let you guys down :D
I'll try my best~ thanks so much 
Somehow though I have a feeling this chapter aint good but 
I need your opinions guys. Please comment below (:
I wanna know how this chappy went
 
Comment, Upvote and Subscribe :D
 
 
 
Daehyun!! *~* who doesnt love that guy?! <3 his mah hubby *dies*