Once upon a time...

My Fairytale Fantasy

Hyunwoo slammed his hand on your table which shook you abit. " Lets go and eat lunch. Im starving noona~" he use his aegyo on me which was totally an advantage for him since his aegyo is irresistable. "Cant you dont do that. You scared me" you pat your chest and sigh.

 

 

"What happened to you? you've been out of this world since this morning. Dont tell me is because I smelled?" Hyunwoo started to sniff himself and you chuckled. "Yea you do smell alot." You sarcastically said and laughed more which cause Hyunwoo to pout. "I do not smell. I cant believe noona goes around smelling people." He pinched his nose and showed a gross out face.

 

 

 

"YAH! IM NOT A AND I DONT DO THAT!" you gave him a 'WTF' look. "Yes you do and keep quiet. This is a library." He place his index finger over his lips and did a 'shush' sound. " Tsktsk... This is the classroom genius." you stood up and walked out of the classroom.

 

 

 

" Its all the same noona. Its still a school." he pointed out.

 

 

This guy can be plain dumb sometimes.

 

 

You sighed and walked into the cafeteria which was filled with students usually from your class and a class from the SHINING star building. Although we have two big separated buildings, we share the same cafeteria but its separated into two. One for the SHINING star students and one for the RISING star students. You found the separation of the school was quite stupid in a way since everyone was treated differently. The SHINING star gets the better things than the RISING star.

 

 

You took a tray from the tray table as usual and bought your food and Hyunwoo did the same. " JIEUN!" you heard a familiar voice. Before you could turn around, Eunji jumped on you startling you a little. " YAH! you know im carrying my food right? And its hot!" you scolded her. She ignored me and we all sat at our usual spot which was beside the SHINING star's place. You didnt dare to look at the SHINING star's place as you actually hate it when others stare at you or even talk about you.

 

 

"Hey nerd! Mind giving me your lunch? " the voice came from the SHINING star's place and you turned around to find 4minute beside your table. You rolled your eyes and ignored Hyuna who asked you for your pudding again. You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around, shock to see Hyuna with Sohyun behind you. "I said give me your pudding. Last chance you geek!" she said as she folded her arms and tap her foot.

 

 

You just ignored her and continue eating. Seeing you like that, she pulled your hair. "AAAHH!" you screamed and held on to the hair that she pulled so it would hurt less but it didnt work. " I gave you your last chance." Hyuna smirked and hand the pudding to Sohyun who opened it for her. Once it was open, she threw the pudding on your uniform which cause a big patch of stain to be left on your right shoulder. 

 

 

I swear if I was not a nerd I would have killed you by now but I need to keep a low profile. Irritating !

 

 

The whole cafetria was filled with laughter. Everyone was laughing at you. "YAH! what did you just do? " Hyunwoo grab Hyuna by her collar and raised her up. " Dont you dare hurt her again if not your face wont be called a face anymore. " He was about to slap her face when someone had stop him. It was Eunji. "Stop here Hyunwoo- ah" she brought his hand down and Hyunwoo carefully let go of Hyuna. Hyuna just smirked "Dont act like your all that big because in this school we are the SHINING stars who are much more better than you scums." She walked away trying to act cool but it was totally a failed one.

 

 

From afar, someone was looking and observe everything. He just smirk and walk away.

 

 

" you okay?" Eunji asked putting on a worried expression. You smiled at her and nod as you tried to remove the stain from your uniform. " Im totally fine. dont wory."

 

 

Time flew by and soon it was dancing class. This was your weak subject. The super weak one. You didnt show interest on this either so didnt mind since its just dancing. " Good Afternoon class im Ms Park and I would be taking your class for dancing lessons from here on out" 

 

 

The whole class clap as we didnt have a SHINING star teacher teaching us before and it was a rare opportunity. "Now lets dance!" she said and blasted music. "First I would want to see you individual skills. First up, Lee Hyunwoo" 

 

 

Hyunwoo took a step and danced the the beat perfectly. His swift move. As if he didnt have bones at all. Next, your name was called out. You shivered and took a step forward. You started to dance but failed miserably. " Ms Lee I would like to see you after school." You hid yourself from embarrassement and nodded. The whole lesson went on and eventually school ended.

 

 

You went to look for Ms Park and found her outside the teacher's lounge. "Yes Ms Park?" you asked her as you ran over to her. " You have to learn how to dance Jieun. You cant keep failing this subject, thats why I hired someone to tutor you."

 

 

UGH! I dont want to tutor anybody. It'll be a total waste of my time. I might as well hang out with Infinite.

 

 

"Jieun this is Nam Woohyun from the SHINING star building. He is one of my best student in dance other than Hoya who wont be able to tutor you. Woohyun will be your Tutor for two months or until your grades goes up for dancing." Ms Park explained as Woohyun stood there smiling and shook your hand. 

 

 

" Glad to be working with you Jieun." he said and did one of his signature smile. Your face turned instant red and smiled back. "Im Lee Jieun"

 

 

I cant believe his my tutor!

 

______________________________________

A/N : Hey dear subscribers! <3 

Thanks for subscribing and I really appreciate it alot XD

Please feel free to comment and btw hope this chappy didnt bore you guys :3

- Eunmi

Hyunwoo~