Two lives?

My Fairytale Fantasy

" Where are we going to practise?" You asked Woohyun trying to break the awkward silence. He has been looking at his phone for quite sometime now and has not shown interest in the tutor thing at all since they left school. " The dance studio at school of course, unless.. you want to do it at my house" He said in a matter-of-fact tone and wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

 

Your face became red again and shook your head. " School is a better choice. Who would want to go at your house anyway " You shrug as you put your specs back in place and leaned back on the chair. You heard Woohyun smirk and ignored him. 

 

 

This is new!

 

 

Your phone rang and read the caller : Eunji

 

 

You picked up the call. "Where are you? Im outisde school right now." Even though I couldnt see her I knew she was pouting. You look at your watch! Im late!

 

 

My shopping date with Eunji!

 

 

"Im sorry! i'll be right there!" you hung up and stood up from your seat. " Mianhae Woohyun ah. I've got plans for the afternoon so Im gonna go first. See you tomorrow in school. " You wave and he wave back.

 

 

"Hyung! where are you? " Woohyun called Sunggyu. " Are you at the club again? Well count me in! Im on my way. " He said as he heard loud music. Woohyun took his jacket and ran out of the cafe and drove off in his car to the club.

 

 

"Im here! " you wave at Eunji. "What took you so long? Where have you been? " she pouted. " I was just.. out with a friend " You laughed nervously making Eunji suspicious. " A friend? " she asked as you both started walking to the mall since it was just a few minutes walk from school. "Yeah a.. friend. Anyway Hyunwoo isnt coming along? " you ask as you look around for Hyunwoo. " Nope he has soccer practise which . Who is that friend? " 

 

 

Eunji wouldnt stop bothering you until you told her so you did. " I kinda have.. Woohyun as my tutor for dancing lessons " you gave in. "MWO?! are you serious? Are you sure your not dreaming? "she said as she pinch your arms causing you to flinch abit. "YAH! what was that for? Im not dreaming. Its true. " you rub your arms.

 

 

"WHAT?! I cant believe you hyung! you have a student that is a total nerd " Sungjong shook his head. " Its not like its my choice. Ms Park asked me too. " Woohyun sighed as he drank another glass of beer. 

 

 

" Hey pretty boy. Wanna dance? " A girl who wore a mini dress and had a very thick make up on sat on Woohyun's lap out of a sudden and had her arms around him. " Sure thing my lady. I would want a y lady like you to be touch by other men right? " Woohyun winked as he caressed her cheeks and they both stood up and dance all night.

 

 

" Look! This dress looks good on you Jieun! " Eunji said as she took out a white mini dress. " Its not my style " You shook your head. " Oh come on! I know you look pretty in it " she said as she push you in the dressing room and hand you the dress. You took a few minutes to change and went out. " OMG! Your so pretty! " Eunji clapped her hands and look at you while you look at yourself in the mirror and felt uncomfortable. " This is realy uncomfortable. " you said trying to make the dress a little lose by moving it around but it didnt work. " Nonsense! You'll get used to it dont worry. " Eunji smiled and told the staff lady that she wanted this dress. " I'll take this one. " the staff lady nodded and took a new stock while you went and change back to your uniform.

 

" I told you I dont need it " You pouted as you handed Eunji back the bag that had the dress you tried on earlier. " no! Its yours and I bought it for you. Besides I think Woohyun would fall for you if he saw you in it " she wiggled her eyebrows making you blush. " but i dont even like him " you mumbled. "Just take it Jieun. " she gave it back to you and you took it and sighed. " Fine. Anyway its getting late. We should head home soon." you look up at the sky as it turned darker by the minute. Eunji nodded and took all her shopping bags with her. "Lets go! "

 

________________________________________

A/N : Hey everyone and new subscribers (:

Yeah ! I updated again XD cant believe it too :3 

Hope this chappy aint so boring.

 

Dont be shy and give suggestions or comments ^^

 

-Eunmi

 

 

Dorky and y namu~~ *le dies*