Falling in love

Angel's promise, Devil's game - Without you

The next three days passed by in a flurry that the school had never seen before. It turned out that not only was Kiseop the most popular and handsome guy around, he was also the most persistent lover.

The day after he had drank the aphrodisiac, he had appeared in school with an enormous bouquet of roses and tulips, and 99 balloons in different colours. He stood at the school gate excitedly waiting for Renette to appear, while everyone walked past him in fascination. When Renette walked into school, she was too distracted about the eye-kiss and what he meant by it, to notice Kiseop, partially because he was covered by his flowers... Then suddenly, "RENETTE!!! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

A loudspeaker and two huge speakers appeared beside Kiseop and he was hollering at the top of his voice while waving excitedly at her. Shocked and stunned, Renette did the first thing she could think of: run.

She ran at top speed away from Kiseop, who was trying to chase after her but slightly too encumbered by his flowers and balloons. But word spread faster than either could run. Throughout the hallways, girls pointed, some in horror that Kiseop would choose such a simple girl, and some even fainted at the shocking news. Speeding into the toilet, Renette's heart pounded quickly. This must be some guy dare that he is on. How can he love me? He barely even knows me! I think he's probably trying to make me look like a fool in front of the school. The heck if I actually let that happen!  Fuelled by a renewed anger, she burst out of the toilet and strode towards her classroom, her aura sizzling angrily at the edges. Kiseop ran towards her happily, glad to have found her and tried to engulf her in a hug, a goofy look in his eyes as he skipped towards her. Swiftly, she ducked under his arms and managed to get into her classroom as he tripped slightly from his momentum.

"What...?" Kiseop exclaimed softly, upset that the girl that she loved was being so cold to him. "Doesn't she like the flowers and balloons? I thought all girls like those things... Oh! But then again, she's not just ANY girl! She's b=very special, that's why I love her!" Kiseop thought and cheered up almost immediately, a brilliant smile lighting up his face. Without a second thought, he slipped into her classroom.

"Hey, can I have your seat?" Kiseop smiled sweetly at the girl seating beside Renette, biting at his bottom lip gently. The girl looked up in awe that one of the school's most handsome boys was talking to her that she stood up immediately and started walking away in a daze. "Thank you!" He grinned and plopped down beside the sleeping Renette, her head leaning on her arms that were crossed on her desk.

"Boo." Kiseop whispered, leaning close to her ear that was partially hidden by her hair.

"Mmmphh..." She groaned slightly, waking from her sleep by the familiar voice that she couldn't place. She couldn't sleep the previous night because she was thinking about Kiseop. After convincing herself that he was playing her, she wanted to take a little nap before the teacher came in.

Turning her head around to complain that the person woke her up, she turned to realise that she was extremely close to a pair of familiar eyes and lips. Lips that leaned forward in the instant she turned to plant a chaste kiss on her lips. After Kiseop pulled back, a beautiful twinkle in his eyes, she regained her senses immediately and tried to stand up and get away. However, as she stood up, Kiseop grabbed her wrist as the teacher walked in, pulling her back to her seat. His grip tightened as he pulled her close and whispered, "Don't scream or try to run away or I'll get on a table and announce to the school that you're my girlfriend, and even call your parents to tell them."

She looked at him in shock. "You wouldn't dare!" She hissed, horrified and not knowing what to feel.

"Try me." He answered, winking at her and moving his hand down to lace his fingers through hers and fixing his gaze back on the teacher who was starting the class. She saw his satisfied smirk as he pointedly ignored her and gave a small sigh.

This boy... Even though he may be playing with me, his hand is really warm...Renette thought as she relaxed and focused on the lesson, holding hands with Kiseop the whole lesson through.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hahahaha YES I KNOW this chapter is FLUFF but it's so sweet right???

Anyway, the main point is that I AM BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, my dear subscribers and comment-ers for waiting so patiently for me while I had my exams and went in search for my inspiration, encouraging me and leaving me nice comments and PMs!!! Love you all muack muacks!!!

 

Good news: I have done my story outline and I think it'll be great! I'll update more regularly now, probably once or twice a week, so look forward to it!

 

Oh, short poll: do you want a LITTLE BIT of action to go on between Charlotte and Kevin the next chapter???

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!