First Meeting

Secret Love

"So... Did you have a nice conversation with your friend?" One of girls asked. She was wearing a lot of make-up and was wearing a pink miniskirt and a white blouse. So Rin. So Rin was from your singing class and she hates you for being a better singer than her. She sneered at the word friend and flicked her long hair back with a smirk. "I guess someone like you have friends too." At that, you clench your fist behind your back, but you stay silent. So Rin is the daughter of the director of TS Entertainment, so you can't offend her. If you do, you usually get kicked out of the company. You've seen girls going home with a shock and anger on their face, because of So Rin. So really there's only one word to describe So Rin: a snob.

Min Gi look at you as if she was daring you to hit So Rin.  You barely had your cool in check when So Rin slapped you right on the cheek. you were more surprised than angry and whipped your head around to glare at her when three other girls kicked you to the floor. You groan behind the mask and got up, only to face the ultimate hair-strangle. They basically pulled your hair by the roots, making your eyes water. Your instincts took over and kicked on of the girls on the stomach and tackled another down. So Rin and Min Gi was just standing there, smiling as if this was a circus. You lung at the third girl who still had your hair in her grasp.  When you lunged, the girl jerked back in shock and at that exact moment you jump and twist in mid-air, kicking the girl with your foot. You land in a crouch position and ran for So Rin and Min Gi. They were both staring at you with their mouth hanging open since they haven't seen me doing self-defence and karate before. So Rin jumped out of the way as soon as she saw you running towards her, but Min Gi wasn't so lucky. Your shoulder pushed past Min Gi, making her stumble back. You only had time to see her give you a death glare as you ran out of the toilets and bumped into someone. You mumbled an apology and bowed before turning away to run down the hallway.

You stop at the corner to catch your breath and peaked a glance towards the direction of the toilets. You see a guy with light brown hair staring at his coffee on the ground. You groan and mentally tell yourself how stupid you were. The guy was wearing a mask like your's, but the colour was as black as night. Because of the mask, you weren't able to tell whether he was angry or not. You take a deep breath and was going to go to him and apologize properly when the girls from the toilets rushed out, flustered. "When I get my hands on that girl, I will-" So Rin noticed the guy an gasped. "Oh my God, Daehyun oppa?" The other girls started fixing their hair and plastered a smile on their face. You blench at the sight and turn away. Those girls are disgusting. How can they act so innocent as if nothing happened and flirt with... Wait a minute, you think. The guy in the mask... is Daehyun??!! You have idolized B.A.P for as long as you could remember. 'I had a chance to meet them properly but I ran into Daehyun-sunbae without apologizing properly! What do I do?' All these things were running through your mind while watching the girls trying to talk to him or touch him. So Rin already had her arms linked to his. He didn't push her away but gently disengaged himself from the girls and walked towards you. 

You snap back into reality and hid away from him. He went past you without noticing and walked on. You bite your nails in anxiety and risked another glance.  Then the bell rang for the end of lunch. You curse. Two minutes before class starts and you still haven't got your books with you. The coast was clear and you ran for your life to your room and grabbed your bag.

The bell rang as soon as you reached class. The teacher wasn't there yet so you sigh in relief and sat down at your usual spot at the back corner of the room. Everyone must have hears about the incident in the toilet, because the class didn't say anything. They all looked weary and scared. You sat down, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. You sat there silently with your mask on.

There are times when you take your mask off and those times are the worst. The girls glare at you in envy and sometimes the boys stare at you, making you feel uncomfortable. The mask hides half of your face, only showing the top half of your nose and your eyes. Since the class keeps staring and making you feel weird, you wear the mask to keep yourself from all the attention. You have to take off you mask when singing and every time you do that, girls, including So Rin, stare at you the whole time. Sometimes this makes you falter or make mistakes when singing and you always mentally hit yourself for being so stupid.

And as always, So Rin came in late, skipping into class. She laughed and joked around with her friends and pointed at you. She smirked and glance in your direction and said loudly "I saw Daehyun oppa today!" like it was the best thing ever. You roll your eyes and pretended to sleep while the girls fangirled over Daehyun. You daydreamed about your ideal day when the noise suddenly stopped. The silence made you look up in curiosity and the scene made you lose your breath. B.A.P was standing in front of your classroom.