Greetings

Secret Love

tumblr_mamskmpVgd1rsvlsjo1_500.gif

 

Hyo Jin's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling unusually happy. Then I remembered my conversation with Daehyun and quickly got out of my bed. I ate my toast and while I was nibbling, my thoughts kept wandering off. I still had to practice before going into the recording room, but Daehyun said to meet him at lunch. I was still daydreaming when a loud knock was heard. Curiously, I peeked through the eye-hole and saw B.A.P, standing on my porch, casually fixing their hair. I nearly laughed out loud, but the nervousness and shock kept me back. What the hell is happening? I looked down at my clothes and sighed as it wasn't embarrassing. I opened the door and was greeted by stares. "Er... Noona? Didn't Daehyun hyung tell you that we were going somewhere today?"Asked Zelo. Now that I look more closely, Daehyun wasn't there. I was puzzled. Why wasn't Daehyun with them? "Gulssae... I don't know. He only told me that he would see me at lunch." Then it hit me. He told me he would help tomorrow. Is this part of it? I decided just play along. "Well, since you are all here, come on in. I still need to get dressed and get ready since all of you look handsomely dressed." I smiled and chuckled a bit at their red faces. They mumbled thanks and came in. They sat awkwardly on the sofa, the five of them all squished together. Zelo, being tall and big, looked very uncomfortable. "Come on, sunbae-nim dul! Make yourself home!" I rushed to my room and got changed. 

709590-Celli-Girl-Suits-Set-3-4-Sleeve-P<---- Your outfit

When I came out, the boys were wandering around, looking at the TV and stuff. Although they were trying to keeping a straight face, I could totally tell they were all fascinated at something. Their eyes caught something and stared at it for a long time. I decided to scare them by creeping up from behind. "What are you all looking at?" They all jumped and five pairs of eyes were glued to my face, wide with surprise. "Noona! You scared me half to death!" Zelo said after calming down a bit. I just grinned and looked at the clear cabinet beside my TV. It was the awards I got from my middle school. Most of them were karate and taekwondo, but some were for academic excellence. I blushed and walked away, when B.A.P all asked the same question. "You actually got these awards?" I turned and found them all so curious that they might start singing 'I'm so curious yeah~' by SHINee. I just smiled and nodded before going back to the kitchen to grab my bag. I took some deep breaths before I walked towards then again and it was a good thing I did. They started firing questions at me and I tried to answer but most of them were like: "Can you show us some moves?" "What would you do if someone jumps you from behind?" "How do you do the thing where you jump and kick?" I wasn't able to show them or do anything because I was wearing jeans and I was afraid they would rip since they were my favorite. They just sighed. "Ok then... You all set to go?" I nodded, relieved that they will finally move on.

When the door was firmly locked, Youngguk suddenly took hold of my arms and out of instinct, I twisted and grabbed his hand. In a flash, I had Youngguk's arm behind his back as he grunted in dissatisfaction. I finally  realized that it was Youngguk who jumped on me, since all of B.A.P started laughing their head off. Embarrassed, I let go and blush. Youngguk looked really pissed and the rest of the guys were still laughing. "Sunbae-nim, jeongmal jesonghamnida... Are you hurt anywhere?" Youngguk just held up a hand and chased the young ones. "Yah! Nau! Hyo Jin! Follow me and give them a lesson!" I smiled and replied "Sure thing, sunbae-nim!"

Daehyun's POV

Hyo Jin-ah... You better be prepared for the test.

Meh this chapter's kinda weird... And yes i started putting some pics in :D my friend told me it would be better if i had some pictures XD so look out for some cute pictures of daehyun :D Hopefully I didn't bore you much :p well hope u enjoy and subscribe and comment it helps a lot :) thanks ^.^