News

Secret Love

Daehyun's POV

"Hyo Jin? What are you doing in this room?" I asked. She turned around in a blink of an eye. She looked very surprised with her mask hanging just from one year. When she saw me she blushed and quickly took her mask back on. Why is she so damn cute? "Dae-Daehyun sunbae..." She paused as if trying to find the right word. "I.. I came to practice and... to apologize for missing out on the class today. I was late from school and I didn't want to interrupt the lesson..." I held my hand up as she started babbling. She stopped and kept quiet. I sat on a spare chair and crossed my arms. I glanced at the lyrics and stared at her. She hesitated but eventually took the lyrics and pulled down her mask to sing. My heart reacted violently to her exposed face and as always, her voice melted my heart. But something wasn't right. The feeling I always felt when she was singing. She had the pitch, beat and the melody flow beautifully, but it was as if she was forcing herself to sing the song. The more I listened the surer I got. I stopped her half way through and pulled down my mask for the first time to speak to her.

Hyo Jin's POV

I was totally surprised when Daehyun called me. I was too busy singing to notice the door opened by itself. It always does that and it's actually pretty annoying. This room is the practicing room for B.A.P. Because this room looks a lot like our dance practice room, I was embarrassed to see Daehyun standing near the door with a suspicious look in his eyes. I was about to apologize, when Daehyun's eyes turned from suspicion to .interest. I realized the mask was half on. I blushed and quickly adjusted it back to position. Daehyun asked me questions and in the end, I was babbling. He held up a hand to stop me and gestured me to sing. With hesitation, I dragged my mask down and sang.  I didn't have confidence with cute and powerful songs because I wasn't sure if I could change the tone of my voice while singing. I wasn't taught to do so, so many of the critics say my song never really reach into the depth of people's hearts. I struggled to sound cute. Seriously, cuteness is just not right for me.

Daehyun's eyes narrowed and stopped me from singing further. I stopped immediately, knowing that it will be impolite to disobey the teacher. Suddenly, he pulled down his mask and revealed his beautiful face. I never seen him in real life so close. I didn't have enough money to go to any of their concerts or fan meets, so I was really surprised to see how handsome he was without make-up.  He started speaking in that rich voice of his. "Hyo Jin, I'll be honest. You need to work on your emotion." So he did notice. "The last time I had a lesson with you, you could sing sad ,happy and fun songs, but you can't sing to your potential when it comes to a powerful or cute song, like this." He shook the paper. "I'll think of something to help you, but it's up to how much you can improve by your efforts. Do you think you can do it?" I nodded silently because I would literally do anything to sing better. Daehyun, clearly very satisfied walked towards the door. He turned around and gave me a smile and said "You're recording your debut song next week right? I'll ask my group members if they can come and help as well. Well, see you tomorrow at lunch!" He walked out of the door before I could say anything or thank him. I collapsed on the chair and my thoughts were whirling in my head. My body was tingling with excitement. I can't wait until tomorrow!

Thanks for reading ^^ sorry for the realt late update. It took me quite a while to write this up and do my school work at the same time XD well enjoy the story! Subscribe! Comment :) thanks you :))