Youngguk and Jongup

Secret Love

In the end we decided to go to the shopping centre near the park. Jongup and Youngguk both wanted to buy something for Zelo for being naughty. They had so much mischief unlike when they are on stage or something.

Jongup was still looking as innocent as ever, but he could become dirty when it came to games or competitive sports. Still, he always wants to get along with everyone first, before he could decide to either make them a friend or a foe.

Youngguk, on the other hand was violent. Whenever we passed a shop with stuff connected to war, Youngguk will eagerly dash to it, sometimes dragging us with enormous force. Even though he was violent in nature, he didn't do anything that could harm an innocent.

When we came across a stray cat, it scratched Youngguk. It must have been pretty surprised since it's eyes were wide and it's whole body quivering. Youngguk cursed and cautiously extended a hand to the cat. It hissed, but when it saw oppa's gummy smile, he relaxed a little. I crouched down slowly and gently touched its ears. It purred in response. It was so adorable that Jongup just had to pat it even though he doesn't like cats much. Youngguk laid a hand over it's head and lightly patted it. The cat stayed still, enjoying the attention. "I never knew you were soft on animals." I said to Youngguk as he carried the little cat to the nearest pet shop. "You think so? Hmmm I think I got it from Daehyun." He smiled happily as he asked the staff at the shop if he knew this cat. The cat was pretty clean so we thought it might be lost or has escaped from a shop.

Thankfully, the shopkeeper said it was one of the cats that were being sold here. Youngguk immediately wanted to adopt the little cat, but he had to go through all these paperwork. The kind shopkeeper told him to take the cat and do the major fill out today. He could always come back to do the other ones. Youngguk thanked the shopkeeper and we were on our way again. We stopped again at an another shop. While we were walking we talked about a lot of stuff and Jongup was so easy to go along with. He was polite and cute and I had to resist pinching his cheeks whenever he smiled. Youngguk was still in his happy mode. I just hope it will last until our date ends...

Sorry if this chapter was too boring... I hope the next chapter won't be as bad... And also I'm very sorry for the late chapter :-( ill try and update asap! I thanks for reading and please subscribe and comment ^^

updated :D sorry if this story is like retarded cause my phone totally messed it up :P well hopefully this will make more sense :D