End of the day... Or is it?

Secret Love

Daehyun's POV

Hyo Jin was good, alright. She could sing almost every song I threw at her. We were in a sound proof room and for the first few minutes of the lesson, I kept quiet, just pointing at the seat she should take and playing a random song for her to sing. Sad songs, happy songs, fun songs, she could sing them all. When it came to a powerful song like B.A.P's, she wasn't very good at it. I knew exactly what she needed to work on and decided to teach her next lesson. The lesson ended and I dismissed her. All throughout the lesson, my heart was pounding out of my chest whenever she pulled down her mask to sing. Get a grip Jung Daehyun! You're her teacher! Don't get any other ideas.

Hyo Jin's POV

Daehyun-sunbae was great. I got to sing as much I wanted and he gave me either a nod or a look. I knew straight away that Daehyun-sunbae knew what I was lacking. Although he didn't talk to me much, I slowly began to understand his body language. When I was dismissed, I ran to my room and turned my phone on as I locked the door. Double-checking that the door was locked, I called my friend Eun Ji who picked up immediately. She was hyper as always and I told her all about the debut and how B.A.P is now teaching my class. She screamed through the phone, deafening my ears. "Sheesh Eun Ji! Be quiet!" I scolded her. She giggled and said she had to study now for the maths exam we have tomorrow. I groaned, remembering that I still had my yearly exams. 

I hung up with Eun Ji and got into study mode when there was a knock on the door. I curiously opened the door and saw the director standing right in front of me. I gulped. What did I do?

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I had nearly all my yearly exams this week :p I promised I will update by today so... I'll try and update as much as possible :) subscribe and enjoy :D