What?

Secret Love

Hyo Jin's POV

We were all breathless by the time we reached the first floor of the apartment. Zelo and Jongup were mucking about, still full of energy. Himchan and Youngguk, however, looked a little tired. Youngjae, who didn't bother running away from Youngguk, was as lively as the young ones. "Man, your pretty fast, Hyo Jin." Young Jae gave a small smile when  we reached the main door. He held the door out for me like a gentleman and I smiled in return. "Yah, Choi Junghong! Come here!" Youngguk shouted, as Zelo smacked his hands next to Youngguk's ears. 

Caught by surprise he jumped and Zelo did a scenario of it himself, laughing like crazy doing it. Youngguk chased him again and he gave up after a few minutes. Zelo casually slung an arm over mine and stuck his tongue out at Youngguk. He flushed and yelled, "Yah! What do you think your doing? What if a fan sees? Get your hands off her!"  "Awww, but she's gonna be my date first!" I was surprised at this comment. "What? What are you saying?" Zelo just grinned like a naughty child, and explained while all the other sunbae-nims except Jongup, who was just innocently smiling, were fuming.

Zelo said B.A.P are all going to help me to be "cute." They all like different kind of cute, so I would have to do my best to please all of them. "So your job today is: enjoy yourself and make us happy!" Zelo announced as he pinched my cheek. 

Man, this sunbae is one darn cute and young. "Wait, about Daehyun-sunbae?" Zelo smirked again before answering.  "He said this is like a test; all of us here are here for training you and Daehyunnie hyung is well... the judge I suppose." I was fuming as I listened to Zelo. They planned this without me? Shouldn't I have been notified of this happening to me or something? 

I kept my poker face on and stayed quiet. Zelo must have noticed my anger aura, because he edged a little away from me. The other members were watching, weary and worried. "Hey, Hyo Jin-ah... Are you ok?" I looked up to see Youngjae-sunbae looking t me with those big puppy eyes. I sighed and nodded. "I am still mad at all of you because you didn't even ask how I thought about this idea, but since you all did this to help me, I have no choice." They all looked at me in anticipation. "I shall do my best!" I changed my poker face into the best smile I can give to them. They all smiled and sighed in relief.

"So, noona, where do you want to go?" Jongup asked. "Me? Well..." I gave Jongup my best evil grin. "I want to go to the amusement park." "So noona, your training starts now with me." Zelo grabbed my arm before I could protest. He whispered something in my ear. "Stay close to all of us and act casual. Fix clothes and hats and stuff from time to time. The fans will think you're our codi." I cocked an eyebrow at him and waved to the other guys who were standing right behind us, glaring at Zelo. They probably don't like the idea of the maknae in charge. 

"How can this help me? I mean, do we even have the leisure to do it? The fans are going to notice you in a blink of an eye you know..." A scream rang out from the crowd and a group of girls rushed towards us. "See?" I sighed and just walked ahead, looking bored and uninterested. Poker face was my specialty. 

B.A.P were struggling to get through. "I'm sorry, but I need to get through! Sorry!" Zelo ran towards me and gestured me to follow. I followed, looking back at the other members who were still struggling to get themselves free. "Come on, noona! We'll have a blast!"

Thanks for reading :) subscribe! Comment!