Intro

Secret Love

"Yah, Lee Hyo Jin! Are you listening?" Eun Ji asked. Eun Ji was practically shouting by the time you reach the toilets. You are wearing a plain white mask that covers up to your nose. You quickly lock yourself in one of the cubicles and pull down your mask, breathing heavily after all that running. "Eun Ji-yah, I'm not allowed phones here remember?" You said exasperated by your friend's short term memory. 

You are a trainee at TS Entertainment and is getting ready to debut. Most of your members isolated you so you live in the smallest dorm. You were so excited that you sent a message to your best friend, Eun Ji, and she called you in the middle lunch in the cafeteria. If she didn't put her phone on silent, she would have been dead meat by now. Someone could have heard the buzz but...

Eun Ji started talking very quickly. "Oh my God Hyo Jin-ah! You are finally debuting! I'm so gonna be at your debut stage. What song are you performing? What's your place? Main vocalist? Lead vocalist? Tell me!" She said all this in the span of around 10 seconds. You quietly laughed at her hyperactive voice. "Hey hey. Calm your farm. I'll tell you every detail tonight ok? I still need to eat my lunch and I have singing lesson right after. I have to save my voice you know." You chuckled at your friend's groaning and whining. "Why can't you tell me now Hyo Jin-ah? Please? I'm dying of curiosity! You know I hate waiting." You could almost see your friend pouting. You put on your evil grin and said "Nope. You'll just have to wait." With that you pressed the end button and switched your phone off. 

Smiling at how frustrated your friend will be, you poke your tongue at the black screen on your phone. 'You have to learn how to wait these days ADHD girl.' You put your mask back on and got out of your cubicle to find yourself face to face with the most annoying and meanest girls in the whole wide world. You freeze on the spot. They crowd around you and cross their arms. One of them slowly advanced towards her. Min Gi, the leader of your group. You gulp. This cannot be good.

I'm sorry for such a short chapter... I'll make a longer one next time promise :)