Tu Me Manques / The Anthology of Sunggyu's Life Across Multiple Universes

The Donggyu Fanclub

tumblr_m4n8iygcyV1rx3tnpo1_500.jpg

 

Title: Tu me manques                                       (thanks to Minnietvxq17 for recommending this)

Fandom: Infinite
Pairing: Dongwoo/Sunggyu
Genre: Romance, fluff
Rating: PG-13

link to story 

 

toshiba19 review                     

OMG this story is so friggin awesome and fluffy and it's really one of the best Donggyu stories out there I'm telling you!!! The personalities are portrayed so well and you can actually imagine this is what the member would be like if they were in college.  (kinda sad that sungjong and hoya weren't in it tho).  Dongwoo is so loveable and in teh beginning you just wanna smack sunggyu because hello can't you tell that you love the dino back?? you're always cold all of the time but immediately become warmer when dongwoo cuddles with you.  CUDDLE!  it's pretty obvious man! but in the end this makes the story even better cuz gyu realizes what a mess he is without dongwoo.  And the moment dongwoo comes back (he's only been gone for a month) i seriously felt like it was a movie and im waiting for the big finish when they get together.  seriously im fangirling over this story it's just too perfect! 

leader_shii review 

Alright, imagine this: somebody puked rainbows on a puppy, which is covered in marshmallows and which probably vomits and farts happiness all over a pink and sparkly unicorn, on which you ride into the sunset and into a land filled with candy people and sunshine and love.
That's exactly how fluffy this story is. AND I ING LOVE IT I CAN'T EVEN ;__; Dongwoo is ing precious and Sunggyu is freaking adorable in all of his incapability to manage his life without a certain dinosaur and the bff!woogyu just positively killed me. This story is too cute for words (even though I think I hit pretty close to home with the description I wrote up there ;D), one of the most awesome donggyu fics EVAR. EVAR I TELL YOU.

 

 

Title: The Anthology of Sunggyu's Lives Across Multiple Universes: Cabin Fever   (Thanks to WhiteConfessionx  for recommending this)

Description: "Everyone else might have cabin fever, but he's the only one with a real fever." Except for Dongwoo, how might just be immune.                                                                      

link to story    

               

toshiba19 review 

okay so this story gives me mixed feelings.  it's not exactly fluffy and it's not a set ending where donggyu ends up together.  But anyway....throughout this story i didn't know who i wanted to kill more.  Infinite (excluding our precious dongwoo)  or Sunggyu.  Sunggyu idk why you like woohyun or myungsoo when your sunshine is right in front of you.  Like literally in sunggyu's hard life, dongwoo is the one who is the one waking you up at six in the morning with your favorite apples.  SUNGGYU OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT DONGWOO CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY OKAY?????  and!!! why are you practicing when you're obviously sick????   ...i just noticed the two stories recommendedd this chapter, Sunggyu is sick..... hehe and guess what dongwoo is the one taking care of him :D 

leader_shii review  

Hogod, did I mention how ing much I love angst? No? Now you know and I freaking love this story! Eurgh, all these feels alone from this story. It's just so heartbreaking because you want everybody to just stop being a jerk to gyugyu (yes nam woohyun, I am looking at you) and for goodness sake, he is sick what is wrong with you why aren't you worried EURGH! and then dongwoo comes in like the ing angel he is and just keeps being perfect because why the hell not, someone has to be. So go read this story. It'll move you on the inside, BELIEVE ME!                                                                                     

 

IT'S A DONGGYU THING #5 

tumblr_lxqaygOAJ51r5xxwoo1_500.giftumblr_lrxnd2G3Ij1qa0m06o1_250.giftumblr_m6ms9kL1Yk1rxqim8o1_r2_250.giftumblr_m6ms9kL1Yk1rxqim8o2_r2_250.giftumblr_m6ms9kL1Yk1rxqim8o3_r2_250.giftumblr_m6ms9kL1Yk1rxqim8o4_r3_250.gif

bonus:      tumblr_mdtr4fJIU31qanlnzo1_r1_500.gif

 

Video of the Week

 

POLL  

(last week Hyungline got the most votes for dongwoo x sunggyu couple name!)   This week we have two polls! 

   

 

It might be because Dongwoo is the second but I think I depend on him the most.

60. Sunggyu’s reliance on Dongwoo as the second oldest, Star Column, translation by Emilie@InfiniteUpdates (original article)