Not That Kind of Sick (mangalover93 request)

The Donggyu Fanclub

tumblr_m86fr3f6FA1r79e8lo1_500.gif

Requested by:  mangalover93

Written by:  Toshi19 

A/N: Hey I'm sorry this is short and if it's not what you wanted!   I must admit it's not one of my best.  Haha anyway if you aren't satisfied just request another drabble.  Or request another anyone just because haha 

 

Not That Kind of Sick 

 

            “Seriously!  How are you still sick?” Sunggyu gave a frustrated grunt and threw more blankets onto the blond rapper, who was curled up in a ball on his bed.

            “It’s not my fault okay?  I didn’t randomly say one day I’m going to be sick,” Dongwoo was glaring at his pillow as he talked.  It wasn’t like he asked the leader to take care of him either. 

            “Dongwoo,” Sunggyu’s voice was soft and he turned the blond over to face him.  He put a hand to the rapper’s forehead and sighed.

            “You don’t have a fever.  You aren’t coughing, you don’t have a runny nose,” Sunggyu was ticking off his fingers, “You’ve taken medicine.  You aren’t too cold or hot.  You just claim to be sick.” 

            “But I really am!” Dongwoo shoved Sunggyu away, “It’s okay if you don’t believe me.  I know I’m sick.”

            “But how are you sick?” Sunggyu was the logical guy and Dongwoo wasn’t making any sense right now.  He’d been “sick” for the last few days.  At first Sunggyu was worried but Dongwoo didn’t really seem to be getting any worse or better so maybe it was just Dongwoo. 

            “I just…I don’t feel well.  I’m just…it hurts.”

            “Where does it hurt?” Sunggyu put his hands around Dongwoo’s bundled figure to tuck him in.

“Everywhere,” Dongwoo muttered. 

            Sunggyu pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried not to shout.  Dongwoo would always give the same answers.  He lifted the covers and snuggled up beside Dongwoo. 

            “What are you doing?” Dongwoo’s voice was clear as day.

            Sunggyu just wrapped his arms around Dongwoo and pulled him closer, “Just go to sleep.”

            “I’m not cold, hyung.  You don’t have to transfer your body heat to me.”

            “Says the guy who said he needed at least five extra blankets,” Sunggyu snuggled closer so his nose was nudged at the back of Dongwoo’s neck. 

            “I think I know what kind of sickness I have, hyung,” Dongwoo began after five minutes of silence. 

            Sunggyu’s eyes were closed.  He was on the verge of sleep so he just murmured a tired, “Really? And what kind do you have?”

            “I’m lovesick, hyung.”

            Sunggyu’s eyes snapped open, “You’re what?”

            Dongwoo’s back was still to Sunggyu; Sunggyu could see the rapper tense up, “I…I think I like you hyung.”

            Sunggyu backed up and fell off of the cot. 

            Dongwoo retreated deeper into the blankets so his head was hidden. 

            And then he felt a strong kick to his .

            “You’re kidding me right?  You had me take care of you this whole week for some sickness that isn’t even a sickness? Love sick? Jang Dongwoo I ought to kill you now!”

            Sunggyu ripped the blankets off of Dongwoo and pulled him up off the cot.

            Dongwoo looked down at his feet and Sunggyu pulled Dongwoo’s chin up, “But I won’t kill you because I like you too.  You’re an idiot that you never even noticed.”

            Dongwoo’s eyes widened.

            “Do you think I would waste a week on you if I didn’t care?”

            Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Dongwoo and then pushed him onto the bed.

            “Now go to sleep because I like cuddling with you.”

            Dongwoo laughed and let Sunggyu wrap his arms around him. 

 

Donggyu Fanclub would like to welcome our new Club Officer, deliberatemistake who is our Chapter Poster Designer.  She did the awesome posters for chapters 7, 8, 19 and 25.  And she has a poster request shop so please visit her shop if you want awesome posters done.  

We are looking for more drabble writers!  Please contact one of the co-leaders or comment below if you want to become a drabble writer.  And also we need more drabble requests because otherwise the drabble writers will be doing nothing!  

 

(Toshi19: I just wanted to add that I met Dongwoo's parents today and they were really sweet and nice.  And Dongwoo defintiely got a lot of his personality from them.  Haha just had to share!  I even got a picture with his mom.  She really loves talking about her son! )