Imperceptibly in Love / Cetera Desunt

The Donggyu Fanclub
Title: Imperceptibly in love
Fandom: Infinite
Pairing: Dongwoo/Sunggyu
Genre: Romance, fluff
Rating: PG-13

link to story 

 

uhmanduhx review 

hello my fellow donggyu shippers. here we have a fluuuufffyyy story told from the perspective of the lovely leader, gyu gee gee. i love the way this story was written, i had to stop myself from crying over how fluffy and cute this was. MY POOR HEART. hehe i'll tell you my favorite line from the story: "If you're a human being, you can't not love Dongwoo, it's impossible." BECAUSE ITS TRUE. ah i dont know what else to say about this story besides the fact that it's soooo cute and idk just the way it was written made it seem so realistic that it just made the story line ten times better! i'll stop rambling hehe, read it! ^3^

fishes review 

This is really nice. I like the way Dongwoo teases Sunggyu. It's a nice change from seeing Dongwoo as the cute, shy, timid one; he took initiative. I like it but I wish that there were more action to it. Love the ending.

 

 

 

Cetera Desunt

FANDOM: Infinite
PAIRING: Sunggyu/Dongwoo
RATING: R
WORDCOUNT: ~3200
SUMMARY: civilization ends, and Sunggyu and Dongwoo struggle to fill the holes inside themselves where old dreams used to live.

link to story 

 

uhmanduhx review 

lookie here, some tyness with donggyu. *mischievious grin* haha, if you arent too big on reading stuff with , then i suggest you read the beginning of the story. the end is where it's mostly . the beginning tho, is confusing. basically its just sunggyu and dongwoo left, and they're pretty much broken. you can feel the sadness by how the story is written. i honestly like this story, it's different. it confused me tho, but after re-reading it, i understand the story. ITS A DONGGYU STORY, i cant just not like it. no way, donggyu ftw! but yeah, read it! :3 and if you dont wanna read the "hot" parts, i suggest you to stop after they kiss ^-^ HAVE FUN LOVELIES!

fishes review 

This is so good. Poor Sunggyu and Dongwoo. I won't say much about this one, but please read it. There are a lot of feelings in each action and in each sentence. It was like trying to find hope when you know it's not there anymore and you're still willing to do anything for it.

 

 

AWKWARD HOYA 

Toshi19: I thought I'd share something funny that I noticed the two times I saw INFINITE perform.  So the first time I saw them pre-record for music bank, I saw Hoya and Dongwoo dancing and Sunggyu was awkwardly trying to dance with them.  So it would seem that  Sunggyu was like the third wheel haha but Dongwoo was paying attention to Sunggyu (probably because he was amused the old man was trying to dance with the dance machines).  And then when I saw them on Inkigayo, Sunggyu touched Dongwoo's ear (or earring) and Hoya was on the other side of Dongwoo.  So while I saw those pics below from Beatle's code it made me think of how Hoya is always in a Donggyu moment.  He can't let Dongwoo go LOL.  And on sukira radio wasn't he sitting on Sunggyu's other side?  Hehe just some observation.  I still ship Yadong interaction as well.  

tumblr_mkz0d1ll5o1s3f5fho1_r3_250.giftumblr_mkz0d1ll5o1s3f5fho2_250.giftumblr_mkz0d1ll5o1s3f5fho6_r3_250.giftumblr_mla2n2Q1Iq1r1ure1o1_500.pngtumblr_mla2n2Q1Iq1r1ure1o3_500.pngtumblr_mla2n2Q1Iq1r1ure1o4_500.pngtumblr_mla2n2Q1Iq1r1ure1o2_500.pngtumblr_ml52m5cYpW1qibiyao2_250.giftumblr_ml1985XP691rf2w2eo1_250.giftumblr_ml1985XP691rf2w2eo2_250.giftumblr_ml1985XP691rf2w2eo3_250.giftumblr_ml1985XP691rf2w2eo4_250.gif

 

DONGGYU VIDEO OF THE WEEK (we are in dire need of more vids.  my donggyu playlist is dying down)