Self Advertising :P

The Donggyu Fanclub

tumblr_mafxj0lRb71rwtx68o1_500.png

Shameless Self Advertising

Five Reasons Why Donggyu is 

 Awesome/Cute/Perfect/The Best Ship/ Just So ing Real

 

Let's get to the shameless self advertising, shall we? (Just klick on the titles to get to the stories)

toshiba19's stories


- You Deserve Better

It's been a couple of years since INFINITE has debuted and you would think that the members are closer than ever.  Well they aren't.  They hardly talk anymore and things couldn't get worse.  Dongwoo and Hoya have been dating for a long time.  And Dongwoo loves Hoya completely, but Hoya's love is another story.  It belongs to someone else. Dongwoo deserves someone who can give him their heart completely.  Too bad Sunggyu is too chicken to admit that he wants to be the person who can do that. 


- If I Could, I'd Spend My Last Day With You

Sunggyu's reality is a nightmare.  The person he loves is gone and it leaves him with a big ache in his chest.  The only person who can ease this pain is Dongwoo but at the same time Dongwoo's the one who caused the pain. 

 

As Rare as a Halley's Comet That Goes Away Just As Fast  (also feat. Yadong) 

Dongwoo knows he's in love with Sunggyu.  But after finding out that the love of his life cheated on him, he's confused on what to do.  He knows he can't leave Sunggyu but at the same time he feels that what Sunggyu did was unforgivable. 

He comes upon a park bench near the side of the road where he meets Hoya.  Hoya is a bit strange.

 

- Dark Streets of Seoul  (also feat. Myungjong) 

There’s chaos in the cities of Seoul.  There’s the broken down District and the rich residents of SM.  And then there’s the lower middle class where Hoya residences are located.  Hoya is well known in his area.  He’s someone you don’t want to mess with and he has two prized possessions that also boost his reputation: Sungjong and Woohyun. But what happens when Sungjong escapes?

 

- Can 2 Injured Souls Save Each Other (Major: Myungjong,  very minor: Donggyu)

Sungjong feels helpless when he finds out that his brain tumor has returned.  He feels like giving up.  He doesn't want to go through the pain again. Myungsoo is temporarily blind and is in his hospital room 24/7.  His parents don't care enough to visit him and the feeling of lonliness is overwhelming. Will these two be able to help each other? 


 

leader_shii's stories


- Kisses

In which Dongwoo likes to kiss Sunggyu and Sunggyu is confused. 


- I Found You (And I Won't Let You Go)

There is this park not too far from Dongwoo's apartment complex. It's not too big, with just a few benches, a little pond and quite a lot of trees. Also, there is a small play ground in that park, with a swing set and a slide, being the reason why a lot of mothers and children use to be there.

This is where Dongwoo first met Sunggyu.

 

- I Want To Tattoo My Name Into Your Skin

Dongwoo wants Sunggyu all for himself. Sunggyu is scared.


- Like A Boss

Sunggyu is a police commander, Dongwoo is his secretary. Then there is Hoya, who likes sandwiches and Myungsoo, who has a thing for killing people.


- Chase (100 Fic Challenge)

When Dongwoo was assigned to kill a certain guy called Kim Sunggyu, he didn't count on the other being an assassin too. Nor did he count on falling in love with him.


- Stay (100 Fic Challenge)

Dongwoo had no ing idea how he managed to score with the famous idol Kim Sunggyu. All he knew was that it had started with him smashing a door into that beautiful face and the other needing a place to stay.


- One (100 Fic Challenge, Myungsoo-Centric)

'One' can have a lot of meanings. It can be seen as 'to be number one', as in being the strongest, the fastest, the first, the best. Just like Infinite was, more than once, with 'Be Mine', with 'Paradise' and 'The Chaser'.

It can also stand for 'The One'. Your other half, the person that compliments you, completes you in every way, which you love unconditionally, and who loves you back just as much. A person who cares for you, who cries for you, who laughs with you, who's there for you until the end.

Myungsoo had always thought he found that one person in Dongwoo.

- Insanity (Originally 100 Fic Challenge, posted seperately)

Sunggyu's boring life is turned upside down when a certain person named Jang Dongwoo came barreling into it with his tendencies to eat others food and steal their hearts. He couldn't be sure which one of the two was worse.

 

Fashionchik91's Stories

- Dollhouse (also feat. wooya, myungyeol and Sungjong)

The sound of a music box was all they heard before they were brutally murdered. The sound of a child's laughter that was demonic. People do not venture the house where it happened because of an ancient story that has been passed down from generations.

The legend goes that there is this young girl still haunts those grounds, luring the visitors to enter the home and never leave.  She keeps them prisoner like what her horrible parents did to her.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong all end up at this strange house that is haunted. Ate they the next victums of the young girl who lives there?

 

 

Reasons Why Donggyu are Perfect for Each Other 

1. They are married, for goodness sake. Just look at them. Their interactions seem just so...naturally cute and real that it makes me want to barf rainbows .___.  

2. Dongwoo is like the only person who doesn't pick on Gyu, did you notice? Everytime the members are playing with the poor hamster's mind, Dongwoo is all silent and not participating. Aaaw, I'm damn sure he feels bad for his hubby >.<

3. Sunggyu is the only force mighty enough to calm the wild Dinosaur. We all know his deep-look-in-the-eyes-forehead-to-forehead-method and it really seems to work!  And Dongwoo has said so himself that only Sunggyu can calm him down.  And we know how hard that must be. 

4. The both of them are the oldest but ASDFGHJKL I want to pinch them!  Seriously, how are they the oldest? In which dimension is it possible that those two dork-bags are the oldest?  They seriously act like little children around each other.  Doesn't it just make everyone want to pinch and hug them to death? Even Sunggyu nibbling (more like chewing) sensually on Dongwoo's ear is more squeal-worthy than arousing ;___;

5. They are perfect together. Period.

 

That is only our opinion, of course! Let us know what you think it is that makes them so perfect and post it in a comment! We are curious! (Yeaaah!) 

 

 

tumblr_manqsllowR1rxqim8o1_r1_250.giftumblr_manqsllowR1rxqim8o2_r1_250.giftumblr_manqsllowR1rxqim8o3_r1_250.giftumblr_manqsllowR1rxqim8o4_r1_250.gif     And this is the hamster biting the Dinosaur's ear if you haven't seen it! 

 

- leader_shii and toshiba19 wish you a blissed and blessed day~ <3