Revolutions (And Their Discontents)

The Donggyu Fanclub

 tumblr_lvti79URqO1r0sc5ho1_500.gif

Title: revolutions (and their discontents)                          (Thanks to asdsdy for giving us the link for this!)

Rating: r
Word count: 1670 / 3340
Summary: There are always lines that need to be drawn.

Link to story 

 

toshiba19 review 

I have to agree with Leader_shii's review below me.  There's jus something about this donggyu story that seems so real like you can see this actually happening if you want to.  And i love how donggyu live in their own little world and lean on each other because that's how much they depend on one another.  And sunggyu supporting dongwoo through his troubles and dongwoo being there for sunggyu when he becomes leader.  And they friggin love each other okay!  I mean you can't separate these two.  Its Donggyu and nothing gets in the way.  It's an awesome story and it's long which is great for donggyu fans and you'll love every moment of it!!!!! 

 

leader_shii review 

So, this story has a special place in my heart because IT WAS THE FREAKING FIRST DONGGYU STORY IN MY WHOLE TIME AS A K-POP STAN! It is freaking perfect, seriously. I love how it's all raw and real, not like those fluffy pink fairytails. It's all about insecurities, the two-sidedness of being idols and OHMAGOSH the fight for Sunggyu's approval between Dongwoo and Woohyun is just.../*eeeep!* (Of course our Dongwoo wins, I mean...tch :P). I just love how real it is, how close it comes to oneself, like. We could really relate to these feelings and yeah. I just love it for that.

 

DONGGYU VIDEOS OF THE WEEK 

The wonderful voices of Donggyu go perfectly together!!! 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

This one isn't really Donggyu exactly but you get to hear Dongwoo's beautiful voice as he sings to Sunggyu's song "Because"