Applepicking

The Donggyu Fanclub

tumblr_mduhda2RBv1ru867to1_500.jpg

Hey guys Toshiba19 here!!!  I wrote a short drabble about applepicking.  Hope you guys like it! 

 

“Hey what are you doing up there?”

            Dongwoo looked down from the apple tree he was sitting on and into the worried eyes of his best friend, Sunggyu.  Dongwoo shrugged and grabbed a hanging apple and threw it at Sunggyu who shrieked as he tried to avoid the Macintosh apple. 

            “Yah!” Sunggyu exclaimed.  He picked up an apple that was on the ground and tried to throw it back at Dongwoo but it missed the boy by at least three feet.  Wow Sunggyu, wow. 

            “Your break is over, you know.  You have to get back to work!” Sunggyu put his foot on one of the low branches and began climbing up to where the blond was, “There’s a long line for the hayride and it’s getting busy now.”

            Dongwoo didn’t seem to be listening to Sunggyu.    

            “Hey, why are you so quiet?  This isn’t like you,” Sunggyu was just about a foot below the branch Dongwoo was sitting on.  He was so shocked when he saw the sad look in Dongwoo’s eyes that he lost his footing. 

            Luckily Dongwoo’s hand reached out and grabbed his arm so Sunggyu could find another steadier branch to put his foot on.

            “Hey what’s wrong, Woo?” Sunggyu gently pushed Dongwoo aside so he could sit beside him on the thick branch.  He grabbed an apple from a low hanging branch and bit into it. 

            Dongwoo sighed.

            Sunggyu lightly punched Dongwoo in the side, “Hey.”

            “Hey yourself,” Dongwoo snapped.  Sunggyu was so surprised he almost fell off again but he quickly grabbed onto Dongwoo’s shirt.

            “Stop playing games like that!  I could’ve just died!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he grabbed onto a branch. 

            “Why are you here anyway?” Dongwoo asked with a frown.

            “What are you talking about?” Sunggyu was getting annoyed.

            “Look, I saw you and that girl earlier.  Eating caramel apples together.  You make me sick.”

            Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo, “Oh what?  You like the new girl?  Is that what it is?” Sunggyu’s voice was rising in frustration, “Well you must be jealous that she likes me then!” In fact Sunggyu had no idea if she liked him or not.  He was only teaching her how to make the caramel apples because the person who usually worked the caramel apples was gone for the day. 

            “You’ll never understand,” Dongwoo grabbed onto the branch above him and twisted around.  He was going to go back down the tree.  Sunggyu hastily grabbed him by the arm.  He didn’t want to end their conversation like this.  Dongwoo was his best friend…and actually he liked Dongwoo more than that.  He’d settled for hiding his feelings because he knew that Dongwoo probably didn’t feel the same, but he couldn’t let Dongwoo just leave. 

            “Hey you can have her,” Sunggyu said through the lump in his throat, “I don’t like her like that.”

            Dongwoo growled as he shook Sunggyu’s hand off, “I don’t care about her okay? Look I need to get back to work.”

            “Then why are you acting like this?” Sunggyu grabbed Dongwoo’s shirt as he stepped on the branch below the one he was previously sitting on.  Dongwoo looked up awkwardly because Sunggyu had basically lifted the shirt off of him. Now Dongwoo looked like he was a turtle hiding in his shirt.

            “Because mmmm ike ooo kay.”

            “What?” Sunggyu moved his head forward.  It was a bit dangerous considering Sunggyu wasn’t good at balancing but Dongwoo was his best friend and he needed to know what was upsetting him. 

            Dongwoo fitted his shirt back onto him and looked into Sunggyu’s eyes, “Because I like you.”

            “You what?”

            “Look don’t hate me, okay?” Dongwoo looked down at the pile of fallen apples that were gathered at the bottom of the tree and then back at Sunggyu, “I guess you don’t have to worry.  We separate by the end of the summer anyway.” 

            Sunggyu gently grabbed Dongwoo’s collar as he continued to speak, “And I know we’ve been best friends for a while but I really hope we can still be best friends.  I just…I mph.”

            Dongwoo stopped as Sunggyu pulled Dongwoo’s collar toward him so he could kiss him.  “Did I ever tell you, you talk too much?”

            “I…uh…”

            “And did I tell you that’s one of the things that makes me love you?” Sunggyu smiled.

            “You love me?” Dongwoo’s mouth was open and Sunggyu put his hand under Dongwoo’s chin to move it up. 

            “Yes I love you.”

            “What?”

            “I love you, Dongwoo.”

            “What did you just say?”

            “Okay now you’re just teasing me,” Sunggyu pouted.  Dongwoo grinned and hesitantly moved his face forward, “So it’s okay to do this?” He pecked Sunggyu on the lips and then started butterfly kissing his face.

 

            “Sunggyu and Dongwoo sitting in a tree.  K. I. S. S. I. N. G. First comes love.  Second comes marriage.  Third comes----owwwww!”

            “Shut up!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he threw an apple at Sungyeol’s head.

            Sungyeol made a crying sound and lowered his head so his boyfriend could inspect it.

            “We need you at the hayride!” Sungjong yelled up at them as he started rubbing Sungyeol’s head. 

            “Come with me, Gyu?” Dongwoo asked in a cute voice.

            Sunggyu laughed, “Do you even have to ask?  I’ll go with you anywhere.”

            “Even on the haunted hay ride?”

            “No way!  You know I don’t do haunted hayrides.” 

 

Author's Note:  

Leader_shii and I are pretty busy lately so we don't have time for reviews but I promise to post the chapters later on regardless if it will have our reviews or not just so you guys can have something to read!!!! 

Also Christmas is coming up!!! Can you guys recommend any good Donggyu fics or make any good Donggyu graphics??? Come to think of it...Donggyu graphics for each chapter would be nice too.