Merry Christmas!

The Donggyu Fanclub

toshiba19 and Leader_shii will like to wish you guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Hope you guys have a great day!! Hopefully you won't be on your computer all day but if you are here are some Donggyu christmas stories!!! THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF THE CLUB AND AGAIN HAPPY HOLDIAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!  

 

Drabble by toshiba19   (haha couldn't resist) 

 

            “What is all of this?” Sunggyu  looked at the green leaves that were being shoved into his arms by one of his close friends, Sungyeol. 

            “Look I am not going to have you ruin my Christmas yet again,” Sungyeol emphasized, “by you complaining like a grandpa about how lonely you are on this delightful day.  So you,” Sungyeol pushed Sunggyu out towards the school lawn, “Find someone who you can spend Christmas with.”

            “What’s this for?  How is this going to help me?” Sunggyu gestured towards the leaves in his arms.

            “It’s mistletoe you idiot.  Usually if you meet someone under the mistletoe they have to kiss you?  I’m helping you out, grandpa.”

            Sunggyu resisted the urge to kick his friend, “This isn’t mistletoe, you idiot!  You picked these leaves off of our bush!” And this time he did hit Sungyeol in the head.

            “Well they don’t know that,” Sungyeol was ushering Sunggyu further away from him, “Just find someone, hyung !”

            “You know what?” Sunggyu exclaimed as Sungyeol moved back towards their dorm, “Just because of this I’m going to you and Sungjong.”

            “Oh no you don’t!” Sungyeol shouted behind him.  He waved a hand and quickly skipped to Sungjong’s dorm.  There was something about Christmas that made Sungyeol brave and Sunggyu was sure he wouldn’t let that happen again.   

            As Sunggyu turned around he ran smack into someone who was passing by.  The leaves dropped all around him and he wound up falling on his .

            “Ouch.”

            Sunggyu froze as he recognized the voice.

            “Hyung?” Dongwoo’s voice raised a few notches as he bent down beside Sunggyu in surprise.

            “Why were you carrying half a bush with you?”

            “Sungyeol,” Sunggyu muttered as he grabbed onto Dongwoo’s hand. 

            Dongwoo helped lift Sunggyu up and quickly patted dust off of Sunggyu ’s coat. 

            Dongwoo laughed, “Mistletoe right?”

            “He got you too?” Sunggyu couldn’t believe Sungyeol. 

            “He means well….I guess,” Dongwoo started walking across the lawn with Sunggyu following right beside him. 

            “Hey, Woo,” Sunggyu stopped and Dongwoo turned around to look back at him, “What are you doing for Christmas?”

            Dongwoo was about to answer but Sunggyu continued.

            “Because I’m going to probably be alone.  And if you’re alone too maybe…maybe we can spend it together?  Omigod you’re probably busy!  I don’t know what I was thinking.  I’m going to go now.”  Sunggyu quickly turned around and started speed walking away. 

            He heard Dongwoo say something but he didn’t stop.  But he only walked about another foot when he felt the back of his shirt being yanked and he fell backward right into Dongwoo who almost fell down. 

            “Hyung.”

            “Dongwoo?”

            “Why did you run away?  Babo,” Dongwoo lightly hit Sunggyu’s head and smiled, “Bring the eggnog.” 

            “And the mistletoe” Sunggyu teased.

            “Definitely,” Dongwoo laughed back. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this Christmas story from our very own member SamBam right hereit's about Donggyu decorating their christmas tree in their dorm

And here is a story I found on Tumblr:      Holiday Shopping by Admin A