Insanity

The Donggyu Fanclub

 

Title: Insanity (for the 100 Infinite Fic Challenge)                      (Thanks to Fishes for recommending this!) 

Rating: PG-15
Pairing: Dongwoo/Sunggyu
Genre: Slightly dark, creepy... I hope.
Summary: It's Sunggyu's first day on the job.  It's Dongwoo's 456th day in the high-security prison.
Length: 1,869 words

 

Author's Note: This was inspired by the movie "Silence of the Lambs" (you all should watch it if you haven't already; it's almost Halloween and it's a pretty good movie).  I weaved in a few quotes from the movie here and there too.  Eheh.

link to story 

 

toshiba19 review 

Mind my language but this story is ing insane!!! and yeah if you haven't seen silence of the lambs i need to point out to you that this is definititely not fluffy!! but it's really well done and this author is really great at writing.  But yeah!!  dongwoo is so charming in this and you really expect him to be in there for the wrong reasons and sunggyu of course falls for dongwoo because who the hell wouldn't and then the end and it's just like OMG and then it's just a circle and dongwoo is crazy!  yeah.  i don't know if you comprehend what i just said.  

leader_shii review 

Alright. This story was creepy, ed up, kind of gross, and absolutely MINDBLOWING. I, the master of fluff, freaking LOVE these kinds of stories. I know, unbelievable but yeah. I don't know, those with weaker minds won't...appreciate it that much but I freaking love the plot, just as the writing and I just- Urgh. Psychopath Dongwoo just makes me so. Ugh. ing y. (I'm not crazy, I swear.)

 

It's a Donggyu Thing #3 

tumblr_m94o2suDCG1rn2ylzo1_500.jpgtumblr_mag07wMRhj1qaxrmyo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mbpntoT4Zk1rdjs5lo11_r1_250.giftumblr_mdaceqQMM91r9r62po1_r1_250.giftumblr_mdaceqQMM91r9r62po3_250.giftumblr_mdaceqQMM91r9r62po4_r1_250.giftumblr_md7o77lGKA1r4tw7ko2_250.giftumblr_mck2gn3BOK1rd4nm0o1_250.giftumblr_mck2gn3BOK1rd4nm0o2_250.giftumblr_mck94yUsUa1qg7e36o1_250.gif

 

 

DONGGYU VIDEO OF THE WEEK 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY WE HAVE CREATED A POLL (albeit it's not Donggyu) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you guys know what happens on the 22nd????      IT'S DONGWOO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

If you guys can submit anything Donggyu by then maybe we can update on his birthday!! Perhaps even a few birthday drabbles???  Submit us anything you can find and if anyone wants to write a Donggyu drabble too that would be awesome!  For now I'll say we can take requests but I can't guarantee they will be written before his birthday!! But yeah request birthday scenarious and stuff like that!!!!!