Cute Jealousy (ren5512 request)

The Donggyu Fanclub

Cute Jealousy 

Requested by : ren5512

Written by: woorapz 

link to original story 

 

Sunggyu is very excited and curious over Infinite H's photo shoot, especially about how his most adorable dongsaeng (and lover) would look like.

 

He believes that Dongwoo will look stunning and very attractive with his unique and fun fashion style.

 

Unlike Dongwoo, Sunggyu is ignorant to fashion and never really thinks of his appearance. He always wears what he likes and is comfortable with. And out of all, he loves tiger patterns or animal prints the most.

 

Today, as a good hyung (and lover) he decided to pay a visit to Infinite H's photo shoot session and support Dongwoo, Dongwoo, and only Dongwoo..

 

He throws his thought for Hoya aside because he's jealous and envies him. "My Dongwoo, cute Dongwoo, y Dongwoo, babo Dongwoo" Sunggyu chants his Dongwoo song while walking through the photo shoot set..

 

Then he stops in awe and his jaw drops. His soul's been captivated by the sight of Dongwoo being charismatic on the photo set wearing his most favorite tiger pattern jacket.

 

He can't take his eyes away from Dongwoo who playfully poses while biting his y plump lips. He gasps and melts when his y Dongwoo intentionally blinks his eyes at him.

 

"Hyung.. Sunggyu hyung.. Hyung.. GYUU HYUNGG!! " Hoya keeps nudging Sunggyu but the elder doesn't respond to him at all. Sunggyu is too busy admiring Dongwoo. He doesn't care about Hoya.

 

Being witty, Hoya decides to tease his hamster hyung. He wants revenge for Sunggyu gnoring him.

 

He steps inside the photo set and grabs Dongwoo's waist, hugging him close and proceeds to smile. Dongwoo does the same without thinking much of the sudden skinship from Hoya, even though Hoya's touches are quite intense, Dongwoo acts fine with thinking that all the touches are choreography from the photographer.

 

But it's not fine for Sunggyu..

 

Sunggyu widens his eyes when Hoya keeps touching Dongwoo everywhere, hugging his waist, neck, wrapping his legs around Dongwoo and pecking his cheek. The touches look provocative to him.

 

Sunggyu grits his teeth and clenches his fist to hold in his anger and jealousy. "Calm down gyu.. Calm down.. It's just the choreography.. No more.." But then...Dongwoo's expressions show that he likes all of Hoya's touches.

 

Sunggyu walks to the photographer and makes up an excuse to take Dongwoo out of the photo shoot. The photographer agrees and decides to continue the shoot with Hoya's solo shots.

 

Sunggyu grabs Dongwoo's wrist and pulls him out of the set to a secluded area. He glares at him with his sharp small eyes and pouts. Dongwoo can't help but laugh at his cute lover. He cups Sunggyu's cheek and smiles.

 

"What's wrong, gyu gee gee??" Dongwoo blinks cutely in front of Sunggyu and all of his jealously and anger melts away. Sunggyu hugs Dongwoo tight and whispers. "Never let anyone especially Hoya touch you like that" He tigtens the hug.

 

Dongwoo knows that his lover is very possessive and gets jealous easily. But that's also a reason why he loves Sunggyu.

 

When Dongwoo feels that Sunggyu has cooled down, he pokes him. "Gyu Gee Gee! I have something special for you!" Sunggyu moves back from Dongwoo to look at him but his lips suddenly got attacked by Dongwoo's peck.

 

Sunggyu smirks and pulls Dongwoo's face closer for a kiss. "I have something even more special than yours.." He mumbles while sneaking his tongue between Dongwoo's sensitive lips to explore Dongwoo's hot cavern.

 

Dongwoo gasps when he realizes it, he has been cornered and pinned to the wall by Sunggyu. Dongwoo hits Sunggyu's shoulder when he lacks air.

 

Sunggyu breaks the kiss, his lips then rubs his nose against Dongwoo's. "Just kick Hoya's balls if he ever touches you like that again, or he'll end up like a dead fish with my fist." Sunggyu looks down at Dongwoo's red face and ruffles his pink hair.

 

Sunggyu admits that Dongwoo is too cute for everyone to handle, therefore he must protect him. He smiles happily and finds something while he plays with Dongwoo's fluffy hair. A cute kiss mark..

 

"Yaah, whose lips is this?" Sunggyu frowns and pouts at the special mark on Dongwoo's hair.

 

Dongwoo smiles and pokes Sunggyu's pouts. "It's yours, babo!" Dongwoo giggles happily before he steps on Sunggyu's feet and releases himself from him.

 

He runs and yells " Gyu Gee Gee! It's my work time now! Be a good hamster and I'll reward you at home!!" Sunggyu smiles and chases after him.. "What if I catch you and bring you home instead?" He laughs.

 

"Then no kissy for you forever! Gyahahaha.."

 

Sunggyu frowns but then he sees Dongwoo turns back and stops, making a big heart sign with both of hands.

 

"I LOVE YOU GYU!"

 

Sunggyu chuckles at the sight of his adorable love and mumbles .. "what a cute pabo you are..I love you too, Dongwoo yah"

 

 

Notes: It's Donggyu request from Donggyu club. A fluffy one! \ O / (hohoho, I need to restrict Gyu for not touching Dino more than kiss here ;3; ) Hope you like the story! And don't forget to comment, thank you! :D