Idol Athletics

The Donggyu Fanclub

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE AT BOTTOM

 

Idol Athletics 

tumblr_mhi2fatScp1qa0m06o1_250.giftumblr_mhi2fatScp1qa0m06o2_250.giftumblr_mhefkhQVcD1r1km6io1_250.giftumblr_mhefkhQVcD1r1km6io2_250.giftumblr_mhefkhQVcD1r1km6io3_250.giftumblr_mhefkhQVcD1r1km6io4_250.giftumblr_mhdl40mFil1qbnhfbo1_500.jpgtumblr_mxpan3uVFl1rtpbwqo1_500.jpgtumblr_mhc750qSfZ1reugdho1_500.jpg <-- using dongwoo's lap as headrest 

 

Donggyu Video of the Week 

 

I can't wait until the day where Sunggyu is the one clinging to Dongwoo.  I love how in the video once Dongwoo let's go, Sunggyu slowly makes his way back to Dongwoo (he's like why you no hug me anymore) but then right when he's close to Dongwoo, gyu's like "nope can't be too obvious" and goes to jongie.  

LOL this is spoken from a donggyu fan's POV haha 

 

Bonus: 

Most recent Interview Qn: Please share which two of the seven members you think have an especially close friendship.

kiseki-yo:

Sunggyu: Everyone gets along well, so there aren’t any that are especially good.
Dongwoo: Gyu・don! (Sunggyu ・Dongwoo) [TN: Gyudon is also a Japanese dish of beef over rice. Puns!]

dongwoo saying out of all the members he and sunggyu are closest??? Is it because they are the parents of Infinite? Or because they are secretly married? 

 

Question: 

INFINITE MOVED INTO NEW DORMS!! WHO DO YOU WISH WILL BE ROOMMATES?  

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Toshi19 here:  I'm going to be studying abroad in Korea and therefore I will be really busy. leader_shii likewise is really busy.  I will still have time to recommend stories and post pictures, vids and gifs here but I'm stepping down from being a story reviewer.  So we are in need of story reviewers! 

If anyone wants to be a story reviewer PM or comment below. (current club officers can apply for this job as well)  If accepted you will become a club officer.

For story reviewers: I will give you links to one or two Donggyu stories a week.  Me and Leader_shii are very lenient and we have busy schedules too so we don't require the review immeidately. Reviewers will PM your review to either one of us and then we will post it into the chapter.  So if you are a hardcore Donggyu Fan that wants to help this club provide reviews! APPLY! (or just contact one of us haha)