Espoir

Viral Interaction

 

Zelo seemed to have worried over Daehyun more than expected. A laptop, Zelo’s laptop had been shoved into his face when he had opened his door. The younger boy was fed up with having Daehyun moping around and pointed out that he was probably sick because he was too busy being mad over Youngjae. He knew that Daehyun and Youngjae often spoke to each other over the internet so he offered his laptop to him. But what he didn’t know was that Youngjae was never going to speak to Daehyun again, no matter how many times he messaged him.

“I’m letting you borrow this until the two of you finally sort everything out,” Zelo had stated and then walked away before Daehyun could decline his offer.

Daehyun had the laptop sitting on the edge of his bed. He didn’t do anything with it except for stare at it as he contemplated on what he should do. Eventually he had decided to log onto his Facebook, mostly out of habit instead of anything else. Youngjae wasn’t going to be online, a part of him knew that but he still couldn’t help himself. The laptop, even though it wasn’t his it was the symbol of their relationship. He had met Youngjae over the internet and from there their lives would never be the same.

 

HC:
> YOU!!!
> DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU?!
> I TRIED HACKING INTO JAE’S PHONE BUT I COULDN’T FIGURE OUT HIS PIN SO ALL I HAVE IS HIS FACEBOOK
> THANK YOU ACCEPTED ME

 

Daehyun blinked over at the sudden bombardment of messages across his screen. His Facebook wall was completely flooded with spam conducted by Himchan. It was as if he had posted something on his wall every couple hours or so since the last time he had been on. Daehyun didn’t understand why Himchan needed to speak with him so badly.

 

DH:
> can i help you?

HC:
> Wow okay attitude, I get that you’re upset but there’s no need to get pissy
> No wait, I’m sorry. I’m taking everything really hard too. Anyway I should just get my message across. The funeral is tomorrow, you’re invited of course. I was meant to get in contact with you sooner but you’re really hard to track down. Youngjae told me all about you though, Jung Daehyun, idol-in-training.

DH:
> yeah and youre himchan, the one he met in a jepp gig

HC:
> Ah so he spoke about me to you too

DH:
> actually i asked about you and then he told me

HC:
> I see. Well he talked about you a lot to me. He wouldn’t shut up sometimes, it got annoying. But yeah, the funeral is tomorrow and if you need help with booking a flight back here or anything I can help.

DH:
> you know im like a billion miles away from seoul so i dont think i can make it
> but thanks anyway

HC:
> You know Youngjae told me a lot about you. He said that you were a fighter. He didn’t get into details or anything but he said “Daehyun is one of the strongest people I know, I really look up to him.”
> Guess he was wrong because right now you look sound like an utterly hopeless person.

DH:
> shut up
> you dont know me or know anything about me

HC:
> I don’t and to be honest with you, I don’t think I want to know you.
> But I know Youngjae and I know he doesn’t just praise anyone.
> Anyway I got things to plan and stuff to do. I’ll send you the address to where it’s going to be at, also I’ll give you my number in case you finally get the pole out of your and figure out that you’re not the only missing him. It’s up to you if you want to show up or not.