Who is Leaving and Who is Coming

When I Fall

The boys’ eyes widened in shock as Hyunrin kissed Doojoon on the cheek. Yes, Hyunrin kissed Doojoon, not Dongwoon. They thought Hyunrin would kiss Dongwoon as she walked towards him, it wasn’t unexpected that Hyunrin would turn left and kiss Doojoon.

“Me?” Doojoon pointed his face, looked so confused. Just like the others, he thought Hyunrin would choose Dongwoon. Hyunrin nodded then looked at the floor, playing with her fingers.

“Good job, hyung!” Dongwoon put his arm around Doojoon’s shoulder and tapped it. The others clapped and they did a group-hug. “Congrats, hyung!”

“Well, what should we do now to celebrate Hyunrin’s birthday?” Yoseob asked and puffed his left cheek while the others were thinking about the answer.

Hyunrin snapped. “How about midnight snack? To be honest, I’m hungry. Hahaha…”

“Good idea!” Junhyung clapped once. “But we have nothing in the refrigerator. Eoddeohge?”

Hyunseung sat on the sofa then turned the television on. “Why don’t you just order for some pizza by phone?”

“Order it.” Kikwang threw his phone to Hyunseung and he catch it. He did what Kikwang said.

“Our pizza will be arrived in twenty minutes.” Hyunseung said while throwing that phone back to its owner.

Not long after that, they got the pizza. They ate it while watching some football match. Finally all of them fell asleep in the living room and nobody knew that Hyunrin and Doojoon were hugging each other while sleeping, even themselves.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It had been a week since 2PM went to USA for some schedules. Two days before they left, Nichkhun came to visit Hyunrin in her apartment and having fun with her all day long. Hyunrin was so happy, he really made her day. She never thought that Nichkhun would be so nice and funny.

Today was a sunny day. Hyunrin woke up with a happy feeling and she did everything while smiling. She dressed up and knocked Beast’s door. The door opened in a snap. Kikwang did. “Hi Hyunrin! What’s up?”

“Are you guys free now?”

Kikwang bit his lower lip and forced a smiled. “Sorry, but… Today we will go to Thailand.”

“For concerts?”

Kikwang nodded. “Sorry we didn’t tell you earlier.”

Hyunrin faked a smile, but honestly she felt sad, very sad. “Nevermind, it’s okay. Are they packing now?”

“It’s only Doojoon hyung. Last night he was too busy discussing our schedules with manager. Do you want to meet him?”

“May I?”

Kikwang nodded and grabbed Hyunrin’s hand. They walked in to Doojoon’s room, he looked so busy packing his stuff. Kikwang left Hyunrin there and she approached Doojoon. “Do you want some help from me?”

Doojoon turned back and smiled when he saw Hyunrin standing near him. “Thanks, but you don’t have to. I can do this by myself.”

“Hahaha…” Hyunrin laughed then sat on the edge of Doojoon’s bed. “How long will you stay there, oppa?”

Doojoon zipped his suitcase then sat beside Hyunrin. “I don’t know. Maybe two weeks, or more? Hahaha… I don’t know. The concerts are gonna be held in four different places.”

Hyunrin puffed her cheeks and nodded like a kid. She wanted to say that she would miss him a lot, but she couldn’t do that.

“Why? Are you gonna miss me?” Doojoon asked her and put his arm around her shoulder.

Hyunrin fade a smile then stuck her tongue out. “You wish.”

“Hahahaha…” Doojoon laughed and messed her hair. “Do you want a goodbye hug?”

Hyunrin’s cheeks were blushing. Every skinship she did with Doojoon always left some weird feeling but she liked it. Finally Hyunrin nodded and she hugged Doojoon tightly. Doojoon also hugged her back, caressing her back. “I’m gonna miss you, Hyunrin.”

Suddenly tears fell down on Hyunrin’s cheeks. Yes, she was crying for something she didn’t know. She just knew that her heart ached when wondering she wouldn’t be able to see Doojoon in a few days later.

“Don’t cry, please. I won’t go for a long time, it’s just about two weeks . Please don’t cry, Hyunrin.” Doojoon wiped the tears away , caressing Hyunrin’s cheeks. “Babo. Why are you crying? Hahaha…”

Hyunrin lowered her head. “Honestly I don’t know why I’m crying. But somehow whatever you say always remind me of something in the past which make me sick. I pretend to ignore it, but that weird feeling always comes whenever I see you, whenever I hear your voice. I’ll figure it out soon, so it won’t make you feel guilty anymore. Sorry, oppa.”

“Promise me you’ll find it out when I come back. Deal?”

Hyunrin gave a small nod and stood up. “Come on, I don’t want you to be late in your flight.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyunrin and Beast were in airport now, they were still waiting Beast’s manager to come. Unfortunately, some girls recognized Beast and they asked for some photos and autographs. Hyunrin, who didn’t expect anything about this, decided to walk away from the crowd. She sat on the couch and looked at the crowd. She knew she ever seen this happened, but when? Where? Suddenly she felt her head ached. She pressed the side of her head with her hand but it did nothing.

“Hyunrin-ah, are you okay?” she heard someone’s worried voice asked her. He lifted her head up and saw Dongwoon was standing in front of her, his face was fulfilled with worry.

“Asshh-- Yes I-- I’m okay. Asshh--“

Dongwoon knelt down and cupped Hyunrin’s face with his hands. “You’re not. Tell me what happened?”

“Oppa, I’m okay. I’m okay. Don’t worry.” Hyunrin faked a smile but she failed.

“Hyunrin-ah!” Yoseob yelled and ran towards Hyunrin. His face looked so worried too. “Yah! Magnae! What’s happened?”

Dongwoon shook his head quickly. “I don’t know. When I looked at her, she was pressing the side of her head.”

“Hyunrin-ah, what’s wrong?” Kikwang approached her and touched her forehead. “Oh my God, you got a high fever!”

“Boys, we have to go now.” Beast’s manager came and said in a husky voice.

“But hyung, can’t you look at Hyunrin? She’s sick right now!” Dongwoon yelled and gave him a where-is-your-mind look.

The manager knelt down in front Hyunrin. “Hyunrin, can you take care of yourself? It doesn’t mean that I’m cruel, but please understand us. We have schedules. Honestly, I’m afraid of your health too. Really. But I can’t do anything. So, please?”

Hyunrin nodded, of course she knew it. “Arasseo. I’m fine. I promise you.”

“Promise me you will take a good care of yourself and won’t get sick, would you?”

“Yes, Dongwoon oppa. I promise you.”

Kikwang, Yoseob, and Dongwoon stood up and they did a group hug with Hyunrin.

“Where is the other boys?” the manager asked while looking around. Yoseob rolled his eyes. “Don’t act like you don’t know it. Of course they are still busy with Beauties.”

The manager chuckled then looked at Hyunrin again. “Well, it’s time to say goodbye.”

“Have a safe trip, guys.” Hyunrin waved her hand and smiled, the pain in her head was already gone.

Dongwoon walked closer to Hyunrin and whispered something in her ear. “I’m gonna miss you. I love you.” Hyunrin’s body stunned as she heard what Dongwoon said, she blinked for a couple of times. Dongwoon smirked then saw Kikwang and Yoseob hugged Hyunrin individually.

“Bye Hyunrin.” those three beasty boys and their manager waved their hands and walked away from Hyunrin.

Hyunrin let out a sigh from and tried to stable her heart. What did Dongwoon say? Was it “I love you”?

Hyunrin felt her phone vibrated, she got a message. “Eh? Doojoon oppa?”

Her cheeks were blushing as she read the message. It was just a short message, but somehow it made Hyunrin happy. “Sorry I wasn’t there when your head was in pain, take care of yourself. I’m gonna miss you.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sky was beautiful tonight, there were so many stars around the moon. It has been a long time since the last time Hyunrin starred at the sky, admired that beautiful view.

Hyunrin checked her phone, no message or missed call. She sighed then laid down on her fluffy sofa. She didn’t know since when she felt so lonely without Dongwoon. She missed him. She missed Dongwoon’s smile, Dongwoon’s touch, everything. She was about to text him when suddenly she got a call.

“Hallo?”

“Hyunrin-ah! Are you free tomorrow?”

“Yepp. Waeyo, oppa?”

“Wanna go out with me? I'm in Korea already.”

Hyunrin blinked. “Pardon?”

Hyunrin heard that guy laughed a bit and then he said, “You, Jang Hyunrin, do you want to go out with me, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, tomorrow?”