Party

When I Fall

“Wooyoung hyung, where are youuuuuu?” Chansung sang, walking in to 2PM’s dorm.

“Yah! Would you just lower your voice? I’m not deaf! And this apartment isn’t as big as a convention hall, why did you have to scream, huh?” Wooyoung walked out from the kitchen, bringing a basket of ice cream.

Chansung’s face brightened and he approached Wooyoung, smiling like crazy. “Owowoww! Ice cream! Is that banana flavour?”

“Yes. But I’m not gonna share it with you.” Wooyoung stuck his tongue out and walked to the couch but Chansung blocked him. “Yah! Giant magnae! What do you want?”

“Ice cream.” Chansung answered with puppy eyes.

“No.”

 

 

“Yes.”

“No no no.” Wooyoung turned around, walking back to the kitchen.

“Fine. Then I will keep this invitation cards only for myself.”

Wooyoung stopped. He turned to face Chansung, raising his eyebrows. “What invitation?”

“Kevin’s party. And it’s tonight. Hahaha…” Chansung pulled out two grey envelops from his pocket, one for himself and the other one is for Wooyoung. Chansung showed it to Wooyoung but he didn’t let him to touch it. “No. No. No. Give me that ice cream then I’ll let you see.”

“You wish. Well, I’ll just ask Kevin for another invitation card. I’m sure he would give me.”

Chansung pouted cutely, he knew he already lost in his own game. “Hyuuuuung~”

“Just buy this ice cream by yourself, would you?” Wooyoung opened the basket and started eating the ice cream. “Ooooww~ This is daebak! Banana flavour. Yummyyyyyyyyyyy~”

Chansung stomped his feet and walked away. “I’ll tell Nichkhun hyung about this.”

“Tell him whatever you want. But please remember that I’m his huswife, so I’m sure he wouldn’t trust you and would listen to what I say.”

“Hyuuuuuuuuung!”

“Yah! Don’t pout! You’re so ugly when you’re pouting. Hahahahahaha…”

“I’m more handsome than you, hyung.”

Both of them started to say bad things about each other but they ended up laughing and sharing the ice cream.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Doojoon was lying down on his fluffy bed, his arms under his head. He closed his eyes only to open it again. He took a deep breath, remembering what Yoseob said earlier.

‘When I was near Kiseop’s hospital room, I saw Hyunrin and Kevin hugging each other. Aww~ They look cute together. So sweet~’

“Why should you make it hard, Kevin?” Doojoon sighed. He rolled to his side as he felt his phone ringing. Kevin.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Hyung~ Are you free tonight?”

“Yes. Why?”

“I invite you to come to my party tonight. Please come to Rolland Café at 7PM.”

Doojoon nodded though he knew Kevin wouldn’t be able to see it. “How about the invitation card?”

“Aaahh~ I gave your invitation card to Hyunrin this morning. Sorry for not be able to give it to you by myself, I’m so busy right now. Mianhae~”

“It’s okay. Oh btw, what occasion do you have?”

“Nothing, I just want to meet all of my friends. Hahaha… Well, please don’t be late. See you later, hyung~”

Kevin hung up, leaving Doojoon sighing again. He jumped out from his bed, preparing what he should wear tonight.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Welcome.”

“Please enjoy this party.”

“Whoaaaa~ Long time no see you, Peter.”

“Hi, Seungrae. Hahaha… You’re so pretty tonight.”

“Aww~ You’re coming.”

Kevin was very busy greeting his friends in this party. Though he only wore casual clothes, he looked so gorgeous. He would always smile whenever he met his friend.

“Kevin hyung!”

Kevin turned around, smiling as he saw Dongho walking towards him. “Magnae is coming. Thank youuuuu~”

“I love party, remember? Party means foods, drinks, and girls. Hahahaha…” Dongho laughed, earning a pinch on his cheek from Kevin.

“Our magnae has grown up, ne? Hahaha… Don’t choose the wrong girl, kiddo~”

“Yes, mommy. Hahaha…”

“Well, do enjoy this party.”

“Neeee~” Dongho nodded and walked away.

Kevin looked at his watch. It was already 8PM but Hyunrin was still nowhere to be seen. He pulled out his phone, but decided to not make a call. “Is she not coming?”

As if God heard his question, suddenly Kevin felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around only to find Hyunrin smiling to him. She was wearing a black knee length dress with a big ribbon on her waist. She didn’t put too much make up on her face but somehow her face looked so beautiful. Kevin felt his heart thumping like crazy just by seeing her like this.

“Hi, Kevin.”

Kevin’s cheeks were blusing as Hyunrin kept starring at him with a smile on her face. “O-- Oh, hi. You’re coming.”

“Ne. It’s been a long time since I came to a party. Hahaha…”

Kevin looked over Hyunrin’s shoulder and found nobody following her. “You’re alone?”

“Ah? Oh, yes. Doojoon oppa said he has something to do. He might be here at 9.”

“Oh, arasseo.”

Kevin and Hyunrin were chit-chatting happily when suddenly a girl wrapped her arms around Kevin’s waist from behind. “Oppaaaa~”

Kevin stopped talking and turned his head. He gasped as he saw who it was. “Omo! Jihye! You’re coming? Whoaaaaa~ I miss you soooo much!”

Hyunrin saw how tight Kevin hugged that oh-so-called Jihye girl. She admitted that Jihye was way prettier than her. ‘She has shoulder-length hair, white skin, pink lips, and beautiful eyes. She is also tall. She has everything that a girl wants. Typical model.’

“Here. I want to introduce my friend to you.” Kevin suddenly grabbed Hyunrin’s hand. He looked very happy because of Jihye’s presence. “Hyunrin, this is Jihye. Jihye, this is Hyunrin, my bestfriend.”

“Hello~ Nice to meet you, Hyunrin. I’m Jihye, Kevin’s friend when he was in America.”

“Nice to meet you too, Jihye.” Hyunrin forced a smile. She didn’t know why but somehow she felt a pain in her heart as she saw Kevin kept holding Jihye’s hand.

“Well, I gotta go first. Is it okay if I leave you, Hyunrin? You won’t get lost, right? Hahaha…” Kevin asked playfully, which Hyunrin could only give a quick nod.

“Come on, Jihye.” Kevin pulled Jihye’s hand and waved to Hyunrin. “See ya later, Hyunrin.”

Hyunrin could only bit her lower lip as she saw Kevin slowly disappeared in the crowd. Without realizing it, she followed Kevin’s track. She saw every move Kevin did, every step he made, she saw everything. She saw how close Kevin and Jihye were. She saw how bright Kevin’s smile was whenever Jihye finished telling him something.

“Hyunrin?”

Hyunrin snapped back and quickly wipped the tears that formed in her eyes. She turned back and faked a smile. “Ne?”

“Oh! Is it you? Whoaaaa~ You are so pretty!”

“Thanks, Dongwoon.”

Dongwoon approached her, smiling. But his smile faded away as he saw Hyunrin’s teary eyes. “Were you crying?”

Hyunrin looked down, she couldn’t let Dongwoon see her eyes. “A-- Aniyo.”

“Then why did you get those teary eyes?” Dongwoon held Hyunrin’s chin and slightly pulled it up. “What’s wrong, Hyunrin?”

Hyunrin pulled away and looked down again. “It hurts.”

“Omo! Did I hurt you? Sorry. Sorry.”

“No, Dongwoon.” Hyunrin clutched on her chest. “Here. My heart hurts.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------