Fight for Love

When I Fall

Kevin kept spinning his phone on the table, sometimes he would look outside then let out a sigh. It was raining cat and dog right now, but he already made an appointment with someone. His face brightened as he saw someone that he was waiting for finally came. He stood up and bowed a little. “You’re coming, hyung.”

“Mm…” Doojoon nodded and sat down.

Kevin sat across him and started explaining what was bothering his mind lately. “Hyunrin knew it all. And I’ve explained to her the reason.”

“Did you tell her the real reason? That you loved her, oh I mean you still are, and wanted her to be happy?”

Kevin shook his head, smiling with sadness in his eyes. “No. I din’t tell her that part.”

“Why not?”

“Why should I?”

“Because you love her. Don’t you want her to be your girlfriend, huh?”

“I love her. Yes. But it doesn’t mean that I want her to be my girlfriend. Seeing her happy face is enough for me.”

“Even if it is because of another boy?”

Kevin nodded. “All I want to do is just make her happy. That’s it.”

“Cliché.”

“What else do you expect me to do? Do you want me to steal her from you?”

Doojoon let out an evil smirk. “Do it if you can.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Whoaaaaaa~ What a tiring day.” Soohyun scretched his neck after got into U-Kiss’ van.

“I feel like exploding. Ugh!” Dongho growled like always. He leant his head on Kiseop’s shoulder, sighing.

Kibum peeked here and there. “Where is my Piro-Piro? I need it right now~ My neck is so tired.”

“You left it in our apartment!” Xander answered while kept his eyes closed, looked so annoyed as Kibum lift up his arm, expecting that Piro-Piro was hidden behind his body. “If it was here, I wouldn’t let anybody use it. I need it too.”

“Yah! Can you guys just shut up? Shikkeureo!” Eli growled too, joining Dongho to lean on Kiseop’s shoulder. He leant his head on Kiseop’s right shoulder when Dongho was on the left.

Everyone was trying to sleep as their van slowly leaving the building. About fifteen minutes later, everyone was finally fallen asleep except Kevin and Soohyun.

“Hey Woo Sunghyun, what’s bothering you? You kept spacing out when we were doing our filming today.” Soohyun’s voice wasn’t loud, but Kevin could hear it clearly.

“N-- Nothing, hyung.”

“Then why are you being like this? Seems like you are hiding something from us.”

“It’s… “ Kevin looked down. “Nothing.”

“Come on, tell me. I may help you, dude~”

“A-- Ani. You don’t have to help me, hyung. It’s my problem and it has no relation with U-Kiss.”

“Is it about that Hyunrin girl again?”

Kevin turned to face Soohyun, his eyes widened. “H-- How do you--“

Before Kevin could complete his sentence, Xander woke up and cut him off. “If you love her, you must fight for her. It’s just that simple.”

Both Kevin and Soohyun looked at Xander in wonder. ‘So it means he wasn’t sleeping?’

“I was sleeping you know, but you guys disturbed my sleep! Ugh!” Xander closed his eyes again and covered his head with his jacket.

“Ne. Mianhae, hyung.” Kevin’s face saddened. ‘Another mistake from me again.’

“So, where were we?” Soohyun tapped his chin. “Oh yes. I think everybody knows how much you love Hyunrin. Don’t you realize it? It’s way too obvious that you are really really really falling in love with her. Hahaha…”

“But I didn’t meet her for days so nobody could see how I act towards her.”

Soohyun rolled his eyes and smacked Kevin’s head slightly. “But you kept talking about her! Oh dude~”

“Did I?”

Soohyun rolled his eyes again and nodded. “Fight for her, Kevin. If you really love her, fight for her. Fight for your love. Way to go, Woo Sunghyun.”

Kevin held his smile and gave a single nod. “Ne, arasseo.”

Soohyun back to his sleeping position again and drifted to his dreamland while Kevin just starred outside through the window, thinking about what he should do first.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyunrin jumped on her couch and turned the televison on. She laid her head on the headrest and pulled out her phone from her pocket.

“Uh? 4 unread messages from Doojoon oppa?”

She read all the unread messages and her forehead creased a bit. She finally decided to dial on Doojoon’s number.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Oppaaaaa~ Mianhae for not replying your messages. I didn’t know it.”

“Gwaenchana. So, where are you now?”

“In my living room. Waeyo?”

“May I come in? I want to talk about it now.”

“Eh? Ah yes. Come in. My door isn’t locked.”

“Wait. I’m still on the way back home. I just finished doing performance.”

Hyunrin nodded. “Mm… Okay. I’ll be waiting.”

She hung up with a pout on her face. She felt her heartbeat fastened. ‘Finally it’s coming. This is the time Fighting, Hyunrin! You can do it!’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------