Chapter 8

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

-Flashback-

Hyojin’s POV

“Hyojin ah..” Luhan called me..

“yeah??”

 

“Will you believe me if I tell you that I like you?" Luhan said while rubbing his neck.

"H-huh?" I widened my eyes in disbelieve..

Wait, what ! Am I hearing stuff or did Luhan just said that he... he likes me?

Then he started to lean closer to me and within a blink of a second, his soft and tender lips crashed into mine. My eyes widened in a shock at first and I didn't know what to do. Then he pulled away from my lips and gave his sweet smile.

"I..I think  I like you from the first time we met , will you accept me?"

"Luhan-sshi... I... I...." Gosh..why did I kept stuttering..

"Will you?" His voice was now soft even his eyes were tender as well. He then placed his warm hands on my cold hands.

I felt a firework inside my heart. Oh, how I've been waiting for the confession and I was sure that I was going to tell him first, but no, he, he likes me..He does! All my burden were going away and I felt so great and joyful.

"Hyojin-ah..”

"Luhan-sshi... I-" I was going to finish my sentence, but it was stopped by another passionate kiss of his. "I like y-you too.." I whispered in between our kiss.

"I know." His voice was so soothing in whisper.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. As we share another passionate kiss, my finger ran to his soft hair. I was really enjoying the kiss, I really do like him.Well..

The setting was not quite a place, but what made to be romantic was the showering of stars and also the fireflies that is flying around the sky, making it's luminous light to shine in the darkness of the night.

>>fast forward<<

*back in Seoul*

Luhan’s POV

We just got back from the countryside..some of the members heading back to their own mansion and some of them are just staying at Chen’s mansion..I was looking for Hyojin and I just saw her standing outside the mansion alone..

 

"Hey..have you eaten your breakfast?" I asked me, she just shook her head.

"Hmm..you?"

"Nope~ do you want to have a breakfast together ?"

"Kona Beans ? " I smiled

"sure !"

We linked our hands and take a walk to Kona Beans.

 

 

“Wanna go to somewhere else after this ?” I asked her while enjoying our breakfast together.

 

“Well..sure..but you decide it ? Okay ?” She chuckled lightly..oh how I love her smile..

 

>>fast forward<<

We’re just talk about random stuff and right after we bought the tickets for our movie , Hyojin received a call from an anonymous.

“Yoboseyo ? OPPA!! Of course!!! I’ll see you there oppa!!” Hyojin hung up the phone and she just leave me without saying anything..

“Oh sorry ,Suho oppa is here.. I’m going to see him..I’ll see you tonight..” Hyojin smiled and give me a quick pecked on my cheeks..

‘Err..tonight?’ I thought..

 

-1 new message-

From : Baecon

Hyung,we’ll hold a comeback party for Suho. We’ll see you tonight at Kai’s mansion…

‘Well ,well..brother-in-law is in town..wait..what are you thinking Luhan ? Brother-in-law ? Aish !’ I thought while ruffled my hair..

 

No one's POV

*Kai’s mansion*

“Suho-sshi..” Luhan smiled..

“Oh my god..Luhan..how are you? it’s been a  months..” Suho was too happy to know about his relationship with his sister..

“Where’s Hyojin by the way?” Luhan asked..

“Well well, looks who’s getting impatient..” Kris said, teasing..

Hyojin just arrived and she’s wearing a simple dress..

(A/N: ignore the model :P)

 

“Well..you look stunning with this CK Spring collection babe..” Luhan said to Hyojin as he kissed her hands..

“Thank you..” Hyojin blushed..

Luhan put his arms around Hyojin waist makes everyone feel gross..

“ewww..that’s gross hyung..just get a room though !” Sehun throws popcorns to Luhan and everyone are just laughing together..

Hyojin started to blushed over again..Hyojin is spending her times with Suho right now and they’re sharing about random stuffs..

“I’ll take the drinks..” Luhan smiled..

“Just go hyung..she’s not a kid anymore..I’m here..” Lay shoo-ing Luhan..

They’re talking about how Hyojin and Luhan get together and start to tease Hyojin..Suddenly Hyojin receives a call and she went out as the music is really loud..

They’re just partying all night with champagne and couple of girls that one of the boys paid..Luhan was looking for Hyojin ups and downs..

“Did you see Hyojin ?” Luhan asked one of the boys..

“No….” Kris said..

“I think she’s out..” Tao interrupt..

“I saw that she’s answering a call just now..” Xiumin added..

“oh,ok..I’ll look for her..” Luhan smiled..

 

*outside*

“Hyojin ?? Babe ??”

“Ahh !”

That’s Hyojin voice!! Luhan ran towards the voice..

“Hyojin-ah!!” Luhan widened his eyes..Hyojin was on the floor and her lips are bleeding while her forehead scratched a bit..

“Who did this to you babe? Guys! I need help here!!” Luhan raised his voice..

The other members ran towards them and help Hyojin.

 

 

“Have you checked the cctv?” Kai asked the guards..

“Yes sir. We’re working on that.” One of the guards said.

“Okay…just be faster” Kai nodded..

Suho walked toward us.. “How’s Hyojin?” Kai asked..

"Well..she's okay right now.." Suho sighed..

“Is it okay for us to stay?” D.O asked Kai..

“Of course..just sleep here tonight..we’re friends though..” Kai smiled..

Sehun gave Suho a cup of hot tea and told him not to worried..

 

Luhan’s POV

“Luhan-ah..aren’t you going to check on her?” Suho asked..

“Nae Suho-sshi….”

“Amm..I'm okay with you two sleeping together, just keep it quiet." Suho chuckled.

“Hyung!” I rolled his eyes and went upstairs..

My face just reddened. ‘Wait, what? What are you thinking about Kim Hyojin? Nothing is going to happen between us, it's not like we’re sleeping in the same bed! It's just the same room, nothing serious going to happen..ugh! stop it Luhan..’ I thought

I opened the door and saw Hyojin on the bed..

“hey..are you okay now?” I asked..She didn’t answer and just give me a soft smile..

"Who would do such a thing like that."

"I have no idea." She said with a heavy sigh.

Then I put my arms around her waist and gave her a back hug. I put my chin on her shoulder and pulled her closer to me..

"I'm going to find out who did this to you and if I do, I'm not going to forgive them."

"Luhan-ah..Let’s just forget about this..." She turned her head and glanced at me, she smiled and plant a small peck on my cheek.

“Good night..” I said..

“A-are you leaving?” Hyojin asked..

“I’ll see you in a minute..” I smiled and kiss her forehead..

Hyojin’s POV

I opened my eyes the next morning to see myself still sleeping on the bed. I turned my head aside and saw Luhan was sleeping next to me, he really looked like a little boy. Last night he was about to sleep on the couch but I told him to sleep with me as the couch looks not that comfy. No y thought, nothing happened between us last night, all we did was just sleep and cuddle with one another.

“Morning sweetheart..” Luhan said while rubbing his eyes..I just smiled and stared at him..and he caress my hair and give me a kiss on my forehead..

He keep starring me and kiss me deeply..I closed my eyes and we’re kissing for a while and he pulled back when my lips start to bleed again..both of us chuckled and he moved down to my neck and suddenly…..

“Whoa..well well..” suddenly Xiumin opened the door and both of us push each other and maybe I was over doing it..the last thing I know is Luhan was on the floor..

“Hyung! Don’t you know how to knock the door ?! Aish !” Luhan said while rubbing his ..

“I’m sorry…I didn’t see anything..You’re just doing a thing and that’s all..oh,did I mention kiss and neck just now? I just want to say that breakfast is ready and…. And you may continue of course..” Xiumin smiled..

“I’m sorry Hannie..I’ll see you at school..” I said while give him a small peck and went to downstairs..

Luhan’s POV

I raffled my hair and went downstairs as well..and good enough all of the members give me a-bravo-Luhan stares..

“What? We did nothing. We just cuddled each other and that’s all..” I rolled my eyes..They just chuckled and I was very annoyed.. “Well maybe we did kiss..but just once……” I rolled up my eyes again..

“Luhan..we didn’t mention anything okay? You’re the one who revealed everything..” Suho smiled and the others are laughing as well..

“I’ll back to Europe at 2 and..take care of Hyojin okay?” Suho tapped my shoulder and smiled..

My cheeks are a bit reddened..and I was smiling..happy I guess?? I turn my back and see bunch of monkeys are smiling like today is the end of the world..

“What?” I said in annoyance..

 

We had our breakfast together and just laughing and fooling around like always..before I leave the mansion, Kris came and say something…

“Do not hurt her..or I will kill you..but I know you won’t..” Kris smiled and leave..


Woooo~ =3=

I love this chapter though..such a cute and fluffy chapter (?)

Well..comment and please subscribe guys T_T 

Please don't be silent reader(s)..T_T"