Chapter 5

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

Hyojin ran as fast as she could with fear to her class as if that JERK Luhan will knew about who is the girl that had kissed him.Meanwhile, Luhan is still wearing his shock-face that made all his friends questioning about why he was like that.

“Yahh..Luhan-ah..what’s wrong with you huh ? Something bad happen ?,” Chanyeol asked.

“H-huh ? Nothing..,” Luhan said although he was thinking about what had happen between him and the girl just now.

*In class*

While everyone was chit-chatting with their friends in the class , Hyojin was in deep thought , thinking about the incident.In a couple of minute, their teacher came and everyone were busy finding their sits.After 10 minutes teaching, the teacher suddenly asked “Ah..I forgot to tell you something..from now on..you have to take part in our school activities which made you guys to stay at school until night.” “What ?! Aish..I don’t want to stay late in this crap school,”one of the student said.

‘Good..then I’ll not see that JERK Luhan and -smirking-face  Kris so often like usual’ Hyojin thought in her mind while smiling.Hyojin then ask her bestfriend, Jae Hee to join together in swimming club.

While they were walking to the club, they saw that the president of the swimming club is walking at their way . Hyojin stopped him and ask “Annyeonghasaeyo..mm..sunbae-nim..is there any space for us to join your club ?”.

“Ohh..swimming club ? I’m sorry that the club already full just in a couple of minute..you can join the piano club though because they need more people to join in their club..”. “Okay then..kamsahamnida sunbae-nim..” Hyojin said.

“Aish..so we have no choice then..piano club is waiting for us~~” Jae Hee mumbled.

With that , Hyojin and Jae Hee walking to the club with sad face.

*In EXO’s class*

Baek Hyun as their monitor class was trying to shut his friends up because their teacher had coming in her way. “Good afternoon class, before we started our lesson, I would like to tell everyone in the class that our school had arranged an activity for each of you until night.So be ready..”. All of the students start to discuss about their plans and activities with their friends.

>>fast forward<<

It was 2 p.m and the school had over but everyone was busy with their registration in their favorite club.On the other hand , EXO members were still in confusion on which club will they join in. “Yahh ! Be serious ! Which club do you guys want to join in huh ? Kris said to his friends. “Ok..here are my suggestion..what about we join the swimming club ? You know…..,”Tao said while wiggling his brows. ‘Aish..this ert kid’ Kris thought and suddenly smacked Tao’s head , making him groan in pain.

“Just forget about that..what about we joining the piano club ? You know that the club is not that popular in our school right ? And plus…all of you are so lazy..so what if we join the club ? It has less student too..”. Kai said confidently..

All of them agreed to join the piano club and are making their way to the club.As they were entering the classroom, all eyes were centering on them.The president of the piano club stopped his conversation and was looking at the twelve of them in confusion. “Oh..what are you guys doing here ?,” Jeong Min, the president of the piano club bowed to them. “If you don’t mind..can we join your club?,”Luhan asked.

 

While Hyojin was busy with her bestfriend..their conversation stopped when she heard a familiar voice.She looked at the twelve guys and was thunder struck. “What the….” Jae Hee was trying to stop Hyojin from saying that out loud but she was late. “What are you guys doing here ?!” Hyojin asked. With that, everyone in the class start to glare at Hyojin with their sharp,scary eyes.

I can’t believe this..EXO and this unpopular club…one of the student said.Hyojin too was shocked with their sudden decision. ‘Aish..I can’t run from him anymore…and I can’t believe that I will be in the same club with that JERK !!’ Hyojin thought.

Luhan was glaring sharply at Hyojin , while she was in a deep thought. Hyojin felt anxious as she thought that someone was staring at her but the fear in her mind making her ignoring the thought. ‘Hopefully..Luhan will not know about the ‘girl’ that he kissed’ Hyojin said in her mind.

After all of the EXO members were searching their places, the piano president said to the students “Ok..here are our schedule..we’ll have our piano class 3 times a week and you have been divided into a group which is 2 person in each group..understand ? So , after I have announced the members of the group..you have to stand in front of the class with your pair… “

D.O – Jae Hee

Kai – Shin Young

Chen – Hana

Tao – Kris

Chanyeol – Baekhyun

Xiumin – Jiyoung

Lay – Jina

Luhan and Hyojin were still waiting their name to call out but it didn’t happen after a few minutes.Hyojin was praying that she will not be paired with Luhan because if that happen, her life will be such a mess.

“Andd…Hyojin..you’ll be pairing with…Sehun ..”the president said.With that, Hyojin felt relieved and was smiling widely until then the president had changed his mind.

“Ohh ! No no..I think Hyojin is great enough to be paired with…hmm…ahh ! Luhan ! I know you guys will be a cooperative group..,”the president said while showing his finger to both Luhan and Hyojin.

“Bwohh ?!!” Both of them said in unison and widened their eyes. “Aish..you’re so lucky..pairing up with my girl..”Sehun said. “Yahh ! I don’t even want to be paired with her though !” Luhan pouted.

‘Oh God..my life…’ Hyojin thought. Suddenly, she stood up while slammering hard at her table, making everyones’ eyes glaring at her sharply. “Emm..sunbae-nim..can I change with D.O ? I mean I don’t like to be pairing with this jerk..He’s such a..mess..” Hyojin said while glaring at Luhan.

“No..all of you have been divided so you can’t change your mind easily..you have to work well with your pair whether you like it or not..Now, you can go back home..Thank you”

While everyone was busy with their things..Hyojin with her sad face was shocked with a sudden hot breath that was tickling her ear, “I hope that we’ll be a good pair then..” Luhan whispered to Hyojin.Her eyes widened that it could be like D.O’s.She can’t stop thinking of what will happen about her with Luhan to be paired in one work.She let out a fake tears as she was trying to find a plan.

>>fast forward<<

Next day : 4 p.m

After the school had over, everyone in the school started to busy with their activities.Same goes to Hyojin,Jae Hee and EXO.

After the members of the club had been gathering, their president starts to ask them to be paired with their pair that had been arranged. “Okay..all of you can do your work with your own member group that I’ve been divided yesterday..First,we’ll learn the basic of playing the piano,” said the president.

All of them start to walk in their own group and Hyojin was cut off by Luhan as she was trying to call him to go to her place. “Yah molang ! Come here ! I think this piano is better than the one that you chose..”.. ‘Calm down Hyojin…it’s about to start..just be patient..’ Hyojin thought.

As everyone in the club were busy with their things, Luhan and Hyojin were still in awkward silence as both of them didn’t talk to each other. “Just thought that you didn’t know me..and we can do our work well then..I don’t mind if you do so..” Luhan said. “Okay then..” said Hyojin while smiling. “So..can we start over our new friendship ?” Luhan asked her. “Ehh ? What do yo-,” “My name is Xi Luhan and you ?”Luhan said as he was waiting for her answer. “I’m..H-hyojin..Kim Hyojin..Suho’s sister..”. “Ohh..Nice to meet you Hyojin..Kim Hyojin..”said Luhan while trying to shake hand with Hyojin.

Although he’s look like cool in the outside but in the inside he’s still remembering about the ‘incident’ which he was curious about why would this girl had kissed him accidentally.

When everyone were busy studying the piano..Luhan and Hyojin was still in awkward position but that doesn’t mean that they would not be able to studying the piano too..At one moment..both of them accidentally touch the same note and looking at each other eye to eye..making Hyojin’s cheek as red as tomato..

“Yahh !!..we’re here to improve our music skill not improve your love skill..aish..kids these days~,” Kris said while glaring at both of them.

With that, they let go of their interwined hands and both of them blushed.

“Wait here..I want to go to the restroom..”Luhan said. “N-nae..” Hyojin said while stuttering..

‘Oh god ! Why am I stuttering right now..! Aish !’ Hyojin thought.

While Luhan was on his way to the restroom..he met with Jiyeon..his enemy..

“So..I heard that EXO members were joining the music club huh ? Well..idiots suit with that club though..” Jiyeon said.

After he heard Jiyeon said , he just kept himself calm and said “Everobody can change, Jiyeon…it’s our own decision to joining that club.besides..I thank to God that I’ll not meeting with you again..So..well..I’ve to go…So much works are waiting for me then talking to you though..” Luhan said while walking away from Jiyeon. Jiyeon then felt frustrated with Luhan’s sudden action and walk away to her class from being embarrassed again by Luhan.

*6.00p.m*

“Hyojin-ahh ! I’m sorry that I’ve some work to do..so..I’ll be back home at night then..I’ve called butler Shin to pick you up then..just wait for him at the usual place..arasso ?” Kris said to Hyojin.

“Aish..ara~..” Hyojin said while pouted.

After 15 minutes she’s waiting for butler Shin to pick her up , Hyojin feeling frustrated and trying to call her maid to ask why would the butler had been late.

“Yoboseyo ? Hyojin’s here..Jin-ah..why is Shin didn’t come yet ? I’ve been waiting here for 15 minutes you know ?” Hyojin asked curiously. “I’m sorry miss..I don’t know where he’d been..he’s out of this mansion 20 minutes ago..”. “Aish..okay then..I’ll call him..annyeong..”.

After she ended the call..her phone was ringing again and this time her butler..

“Yoboseyo..yahh ! Why’d you late huh ?” “I’m sorry miss..I had a problem with this car.. suddenly it had broke down..Can you wait about 30 minute ? I’m trying to call a mechanic..”. “Arasso..just make it fast then..I’m so tired right now..”

While Hyojin was waiting patiently for her butler to pick her up, came 3 boys which is from the same school were busy staring at her relentlessly.Suddenly, the 3 boys were trying to touch her which making Hyojin felt irritated.She scream her lung out , asking for help. “Help meeee !!!” Hyojin said while crying hardly.

At the same time, Luhan was walking to his locker to put his things up and all of a sudden, he heard a voice of girl who is asking for help. “Help meee !” Luhan widened his eyes.. ‘Hyojin !’

After he knew that the girl was Hyojin, he ran as fast as he could to help Hyojin who was in danger.He found out that Hyojin was surrounded by this 3 boys who were the most baddest student in their school.

He came to Hyojin and trying to safe her from the boys..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating until a month..we are so busy with our exam...

Do comments and subscribe ! :)

Annyeong~