Chapter 3

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

*you were in this dress*

Everyone is looking at you as you stepping the stairs down..this is your first time attending this kind of party.. ‘He’s sure have a lot of HOT guy friends’ you thought..

“You’re gorgeous sweetie..” Suho hug you and give you a slight peck..

“Thank you oppa..you too..handsome as always..” you hug Suho back..

Kris hold out his hand to you and you can’t help but to take his hand..You rolled your eyes..you can’t blame me okay..he’s too hot to handle..

 

            *****************************************************

Jiyeon’s POV

‘Who’s that ? Why she’s holding Kris’s hand??’

She still didn’t know who I am.. I’ll teach her!

I slowly walked to that and ask her about Kris..

“Hye.. I’m Jiyeon..” offering my hand to her..

“oh,I’m Hyojin.. Kim Hyojin..” she smiled..

What with that smile! Such a .. “ouh..by any chance..may I know your relation with Kris? Is he is your boyfriend?”

“Kris??oh…no,no..he was my cousin..”

Cousin?so she’ll not give any harm to me I guess..i was just wasting my time talking to someone who’s not important.. “oh..i see..nice to meet you then..”

“me too..” she bowed..

          *********************************************************

 

“So my beautiful princess..may I dance with you please??” Kris smirk..

“My pleasure to dance with a dinosaur like you..of course..” Hyojin chuckled..

They both dance and people are saying that both of them makes a good couple..everyone was happy to see Hyojin and Kris..well,not everyone..we still have Jiyeon in the party..

‘Cousin? And now he’s hugging my Kris?!! This !! I’ll teach her a lesson!!’ Jiyeon thought..

After a short  dance with Kris, Jiyeon purposely bump on Hyojin and spill the drinks on her clothes..

“im..im really soryy..” Jiyeon show her angelic side..

“oh..its..its okay..” hyojin give her a little smile..

‘that’s what you get when you’re ting with my Kris..Jiyeon smirked and leave the party..

Hyojin walked to the backyard and suddenly bumped into someone..

“I..I’m sorry sir..my fault..” she bowed..

“No no..it was my fault..are you okay miss?”

“Yes im okay..” Hyojin finally showed her face that was covered with her hair..

“Oh wait..you are……”

“I'm sorry sir,but I really need to go now..” Hyojin give him a smile and bowed..

“Wait..we m…….”

“Luhan!! You’re late..” Suho pinch Luhan’s ear..

“Ouch! Im sorry..blame the traffic..so where’s others??”

“Oh..we’re going to take a photo..come..” Suho smiled and drag Luhan to the crowd..

Hyojin were a bit frustrated and decided to just stay in her room..she’ll go downstairs if they need anything..

 

“Nice picture isn’t it?” Kris tapped Luhan’s back..

“Yeah..we rarely take this kind of pictures..” Luhan replied..

“I’m going to miss you a lot..” Suho suddenly interrupt their conversation..

“Oh wait..I want you to meet my sister..”

“What?? No..” Luhan widened his eyes..

“Why?? My sister is pretty okay..you don't want to see her???” Suho said while furrowing his brows

“ok..ok..” Luhan finally gave in..

♫ shining star,like a little diamond..makes me love..na………… ♫

“nae oppa..arassoo..I’ll go downstairs after changing my cloth..nae..” Hyojin hung up the phone..

 

 

I was so lazy to find a new dress,so I just pick this random dress and go downstairs..as expected,he really want me to meet his so called friends named E.X.O..

I just walk around and suddenly see someone familiar..

“hey waddup..what are you doing here?” I asked..

“Hyojin! Whoa..beautiful as always.. I’m here for my friend’s farewell party..what about you?” Sehun asked..

“Your friend? Don’t tell me you’re a part of that EXO???”

“Well I’m afraid it’s a yes..wait..how did you know?” Sehun seems a little confused..

“Suho is my brother..” She make a duck face..

“What?? Whoa..now I believe in him.. he always brag about his sister.. she’s this, she’s that..well I have to admit..you’re nice and beautiful..way too beautiful I guess??” Sehun winked..

“ouh my lovely Sehun..stop with the pick-up lines..seriously? I don’t know that he'd brag about me so much to you guys..aishh..” Hyojin pouted..

“Ouch…my chest…ahhhh…”

“Yahh!! Sehun-ah..whats wrong?? Are you hurt??”

“Just stop it Hyojin..” Sehun try to speak..

“W..why?what?? Stop what??” Hyojin try to attach her words together..

“Stop being cute please…” Sehun laughed..

“You little brat! I was worried sick about you!” Hyojin tapped Sehun head..unfortunately,she couldn’t reach him and tripped over..Luckily someone grabbed her waist and whispered, “you’re lucky miss” and he wink to Hyojin..

Hyojin quickly stand herself back and thanked the guy..

“Thank you..” Hyojin bowed and smile..

“It’s okay miss..anything for a beautiful girl like you..” the guy speaks sweetly..

“Oh  stop with the pick-up line Kai..you jerk..” Sehun pokes Kai’s waist..

Hyojin felt very shy when Kai says like that..and her cheeks start to blushing..

            *******************************************************

“You just wait here with Kris okay? I’ll bring my sister here..” Suho said to Luhan..

“Suho-sshi..tomorrow.. I promise… I’ll meet her tomorrow at the airport.. I really need to go now.. my cousin is here and I need to take care of her..” Luhan feel sorry..

“ahh…arassoo..make sure you come tomorrow..or else..”Suho sighed.

“I know..don't worry..I’ll definitely see you tomorrow..Promise!”  Luhan smiled..

               *******************************************************

“Yah Kim Hyojin..your face are red..you look like a tomato now!” Sehun laughed very hard makes D.O and Chen join the group..

“Tomato? The most beautiful tomato I’ve ever seen then..Hi, I’m Chen..” he smiled..

“I’m Hyojin..” she smiled back..

“your surname? Or maybe you want me to add my surname to yours?” Lay joined the conversation..

“It’s Kim..Kim Hyojin..” Hyojin smile sweetly..

“Hyojin?? Hyung.. Isn’t it familiar??” D.O asked..

“OMO!! You’re Kim Hyojin then? Suho’s little princess??” Lay said..

“Ah..I’m her sister..”

“Roll like a buffalo hyung..Suho hyung is no joke..She’s really beautiful..” Tao who came out from nowhere said..

“Yahh KIM HYOJIN !! What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you to come and see my friends?”

“Oppa.. I am with your friends.. this is Tao,Sehun,Kai,Lay,Chen and D.O..” Hyojin points to them..

“Not this friends..they’re not important..”

“OHH!!! HYUNG!!! How dare you!! If I know I'm not important, I’ll never come here..” Sehun pouted.

“Yah! Aigoo… that’s not what I mean…” Suho try to explain..

“then?? E.X.P.L.A.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.!.!.” Tao said cutely..

“here’s the thing.. I was………”

Before he could finish his sentences the boys start to ganged him up,held his arm and tickled him..Hyojin just laugh to see the true colour of EXO..

She finally left them and walked to the backyard..from far, she saw something on the ground..she picked up the iPod and try to open it…

‘Xi Luhan?? Who’s he? Well, I’ll give this to Oppa later..’ she thought..

She was too tired and forget to give the iPod to Suho..she headed to her room and take a warm bath after putting the iPod on her bed..

She wears her cherry pink pajama and bumped on her bed..She unlocked the iPod and start to hear random songs from the iPod..The voice was so lovely as a lullaby song..Finally she dozed off on her bed in a couple of minutes..


Double update !! 

Please comment and subscribe ~~~! :)