Chapter 7

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 


 

 

“Yah ! Slow down…what are you afraid of ? Is there any ghost here ?” Sehun said while turning his head right to left.. “No..nothing..It’s just..n-nothing..” Hyojin said while panting..running from Luhan really makes her out for breathe..

“Anyway..why did you call me ?” Hyojin asked Sehun while heading to their class.. “Ah..Nothing..Just feel alone when you’re not with me” Sehun said while rubbing his neck.. “Tch..Cheesy much..”Hyojin chuckled lightly..

With that they continue talking until the bell ring..

                                                               *****************************************

No One’s POV

*assembly hall*

“Okay guys. since summer break is just around the corner, I’ll announce our whereabouts for this vacation later..” One of the teachers said.

“Vacation?” Hyojin whispered..

“Yes baby boo. Didn’t Suho tell you about this?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows..

“He did.. But I…”

“Dear Hyojin..you’re a part of SM now..of course you’re going..” Sehun said..

“How did you know I was talking about that?” Hyojin smiled

“I always know what are you thinking Hyojin..” He smirk and tap Hyojin’s head..

“ouch!! Watch out Oh SeHun!!!!” Hyojin widened her eyes and try to grab Sehun’s neck with her arm.too bad,Sehun is too tall to someone like her and she slipped a bit but lucky enough Luhan catch her waist first before the floor did..their faces are inches away from each other and the “kiss” scene kept replaying itself  in their head..Luhan who’s trying to rid off of the kiss scene from his head suddenly let off his hands from Hyojin’s waist and Hyojin fell on the floor.

“OUCH!!” Hyojin try to get up..

“Oh my God. I..I’m sorry” Luhan tap his head and try to lend a hand.

“You’re so cute,come Hyojin…….” Tao try to help Hyojin up..

“Are you okay? Wanna go to the doctor or something?” Sehun raised his eyebrows..

“Are you hurt?” Chen asked..

“I’m okay guys..well, I need to go now, see you soon okay..annyeong..” Hyojin smiled and walked away from the hall.

 “Hyung..Why did you let off your hands? Poor Hyojin..She must be in pain right now..” D.O said disbelieved and they just chuckled.

“What? She’s heavy okay..” there’s no way Luhan would tell them about the kiss..

“We’re late..Let’s just back to our class okay?” Kai said while laughing..

 

                                                         ************************************

*After school*

“So Hyojin..are you going to the vacation? It’s Hawaii.” Sehun said..

“Hawaii? I just went there 2 months ago..I think I’ll just stay here..” Hyojin smiled..

“What about camping?” Sehun suggest..

“Camping? Wow! I love camping. How I wish Suho oppa is here..” Hyojin pout..

“Well this is not my cup  of tea..I would rather go to Hawaii than a forest..uhh..” Tao sigh..

“Yah, it’s not that bad okay..” Xiumin said while smacking Tao’s head lightly..

“Yah ! A girl in bikini is better than a monkey in fur you idiot..” Tao give Xiumin an annoying look..

“What? Is Suho oppa always think the same way as you??” Hyoojin say disbelieved..

“Of course not.. Tao is always like this..” Lay sighed..

“Well. Since Hyojin is going,I’ll just join her..It’s seems pretty exciting actually..” Baekhyun said..

“I’m going too..” Kai said..

“Me too..” Chen raised his hand..

“what about others? Coming??” Sehun asked..

“yeahh..” they said and they started to listed down the ‘stuff’ that they’re going to bought ,later..

 

                                                    ************************************

Hyojin’s  POV

>>fast forward<<

*camping site*

‘According to their plan ,we’re going to a picnic and talking bout picnic ,where’s everyone ?’  Hyojin thought..

I let out a sigh and dragged my feet behind me. I came to their tent and there were only dead silence, so, I'm guessing that these guys are still sleeping. I took off my shoes and went to their tent and opened the zip. The guys were all sprawled on the ground, some of them were even snoring. I chuckled, well, I guess they do snore as well.

I decided to wake up Sehun first, so that he can help me waking up the other guys. So I knelt next to him and gently shook him.

"Sehun-ah, wake-up." I was being really quiet.

He didn’t respond, instead he let out a groan and turned to his side and put his elbow on top of Luhan. No movement at all.

"Sehunnie~ Hun-ah, wake up, it’s time to go." I shook him again, but this time, he seemed to be deeply in sleep.

These kids.. I let out a sigh and went to another target, this time it was Chanyeol. I walked over to him and did the same thing as well. I noticed that him and Baekhyun were sharing the same blanket.

"Chanyeol-ah, wake-up, Baekhyun sshi~"

Still no respond. Are these guys serious? They should be awake by now! It's already... 11 am! I'm supposed to be at the picnic right now with the others, not stay here and wake these guys up. But I did kind of let out a small smile. They all looked like little kids and I was surprised that they were able to sleep well in a new environment. I always thought that they would complain or not be able to sleep in the countryside , they must be really tired from the long trip yesterday.

I stood up and glanced around the tent. Looks like these guys are not going to wake up at all.

“Tao..wake up!! It’s Gucci for sale!!” Tao awaken from his sleep..well,a bit..

“guuucci..” he murmured..

Hyojin take a deep breath and screamed..

“FIRE!! HELPPPP!!!”

“What?!! Where??” Sehun widened his eyes..

“Hyung!! Its fire!!” D.O try to wake Lay up..

The tent become chaos and all of the members are waiting outside the tent and looking for the fire..

“Well..you’re awake now..Let’s go..it’s late now..we have our picnic remember ? ..” Hyojin said and smiled..

“aish!!! This kid..I really thought it was fire..” Sehun rolled his eyes and they just followed her..

"So, do we have a ride?" Tao asked.

"Yepp..ride with your own feet.. We have to walk because you guys are already an hour late!” I said.

"Are we going to walk? Seriously girl ? " Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry EXO-sshi." I smiled and he let out a sigh. "It's just only 15 minutes from the camping site."

"It would of been 5 minute if we took a ride..." Tao added..

Aish~ these kids! They’re acting like a five-year-old kid..

>>fast forward<<

We just started laughing over the members joke while heading to the waterfall. Wow, this is wonderful because it’s the first time that I ever laughed with EXO. Well, there were couple of times, but it wasn't in a group as a whole.

They’re playing around and I stood up from the bench..

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"None of you concerns,  Sehunnie .." I said.

Sehun whispered something to Chen and Chen chuckled a bit and it really annoyed me..

"I'm going for a walk, okay?" I finally said.

"Ah, let me go with you." Luhan said and I turned to him. He just smiled..

"Sure." I smiled at him, maybe a bit happy.

"I want to go too!" Sehun whined and stood up, but Kai pulled him back.

"Nu-uh..you're going to stay here."Kai said while trying to catch Sehun from going for a walk with us.

"Aish~ hyung wae?! "

"You’re the maknae and you have to look after our stuffs..remember our deal ?"Kai asked while furrowing his brows.

"Aish..arasso..be back in time for lunch, okay?" Sehun said.

"I know." I said and smiled at him.

"Um, shall we go?" Luhan said and glanced at me.

"Sure." I smiled.

 

Luhan’s POV

Ah, finally some time alone with her, this is going to be awesome! Oh, and it can be the chance that I finally get to confess my feelings to her. I hope she accept it. Wait. What confess? It just an accident. It’s not like she want to kiss you. Why do I feel nervous already? Besides, she’s always with Sehun. She has no interest in you Luhan..

It’s been almost a month or so that I haven't seen her after the kiss incident. We walk through the quiet countryside. Since it's still in the afternoon, not a lot of villagers were outside because they had went to their land to do some farm work. There were just several ahjummas and ahjusshis, they greeted us with a smile. Every one of them seem so nice and kind.

Hyojin was walking in front of me, touching the leaves of the tree as the cool breeze passed by our face. I can see the wind had blew gently to her perfect wavy hair and it revealed her cute face.

"Luhan-sshi..."

"H-huh?"

Her voice broke my thought and it startled me. She let out a soft chuckle and man, she look adorable. I just hope that she didn't notice that I was staring at her oh lips…..

"What you were staring at ?" She asked.

"H-huh?" I startled..again, but she let a soft smile and walked away.

“Oh yeah..Sorry”,I chuckled and I can feel that my cheek just heat up at her smile.

We’re talking about random stuff and I had never notice that the time was going by fast and the sun was slowly setting beyond the horizon. It was almost dark and EXO boys are probably in the tent already because there were nothing specific to do for them in the countryside.

"I think we should go back to the picnic area." Hyojin suggested.

"Yeah, you're right." I nodded my head.

Hyojin’s POV

“Hyojin ah..” Luhan called me..

“yeah??”


lol..so yeah..cliffhanger there :P

btw..next chapter will be romantic I think ?

so please comment and subscribe guys ! :D