Chapter 12

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

Le Chapter 12

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

Another bad day for me..Jeez..I have to talk with Kris to settle this thing up or our friendship will ruin..I don’t want that to happen in my entire life..

“Where’s everyone ?” I asked D.O when I saw he’s having breakfast alone at the dining table.

“Probably sleeping..they stayed up late last night..how’s your beauty sleep ?” D.O asked while munching the breakfast.

“Feeling a bit better right now..but just for now..I have to face another problem later..I really need to meet Kris to settle those things up..”

“Good luck then..I’m sorry I can’t help. You know Kris well right? Sorry hyung..” D.O said while making a sad face

“No need to say sorry Kyungsoo ah..Besides,I can’t just stay here and hope things to get better right? Don’t worry..I’ll clear this thing with Kris asap..”

“Good point then~ and I should wake them up for the breakfast..”

I have to do this for my friendship with Kris and relationship with Hyojin..I can’t just see EXO torn just because of this misunderstanding..

 

Kris’s POV

For half an hour I’ve kept thinking about Hyojin and that bastard..maybe Suho shouldn’t know about this matter..I should meet with Luhan to keep this thing in secret..you have to Kris ! I should call him to meet me up at the nearby café..

He picked up my call and I’ve to keep myself calm from being mad at him again..

“Meet me at the nearby café..I’ve something to talk with you..just the two of us..” I said the last word loud enough to make him understand.

*at café*

When I entered the café, here comes the bastard..keep calm Kris..just for a while..

“Kris look I’m sorry for be-

“I don’t have the time to talk about it right now..all I want to say is that Suho is coming back and never bring this things up in front of him..You’re smart enough to understand what I am saying right?” I said while trying to look away from him.

“LISTEN KRIS ! I know you heard the conversation between me and Jiyeon and it’s not what you think..I did it because I don’t want Hyojin to be hurt by that Jiyeon..” Luhan said seriously..

“Enough Luhan..if you want her to be safe then just let her go…I don’t want her to be stuck in this situation..Accept the fact that she’s not for you!”

“But I love her!”

“It was a mistake Luhan! She just met you. She just met you! Logically, you think she’ll fall for you? Stop daydreaming Mr. Xi LuHan!  And from now on you don’t have to meet her..I’ll send her away from Seoul..She’s studying aboard..” I said while my back facing him and walking away from him..

*at home*

“Where’s Hyojin ? Can you please call her for me ?” I said to the maid as I got home..a few minutes later came Hyojin.

“What is it Kris ? I don’t have the mood to talk right now so make it fast..” Hyojin said with her bored expression..

“You will studying aboard by next week..I’ve talked to your parents and you owe me for not telling them about those incident..”

“B-but why ? I told you Luhan is innocent!! You’re misunderstanding us !”

“For God sake Hyojin ! DO NOT mention that name again ! He’s the one who kidnapped you ! Make up your mind KIM HYOJIN !” I said frustratedly.

There she goes..crying..“I hate you Kris ! This is my life! Who you think you are?!  You- !” she said while running to upstairs..I’m sorry Hyojin-ah..

 

*Luhan’s POV*

My legs became weak after I heard that Hyojin will be far away from me..God why did this happen to me..my heart hurts a lot.. Is this what we called love ?

“Hyojin-ah..I’m sorry for not be there for you…” I murmured..

I turned the knob of the door and pass the living room when suddenly I realized all of them are looking at me..

“Hyung..how’s it ? Did Kris talk to you ?” Sehun said while poking my shoulder..

I sighed heavily signaling that it didn’t works.. “He don’t want to talk with me..” tears start to roll down my cheeks..

“Hyung ! Don’t cry ! You’re a man ! Yah !”

“Sehun-ah..don’t disturb Luhan hyung..you’re more like a kid when you cry..” Kai said while smacking Sehun’s head.

“I’m sorry guys..I want to be alone right now..”

“It’s okay hyung..we understand you..get some rest okay ?” Kai said while patted my back.

“Things getting more complicated..” I heard Kai said.

 

No one’s POV

When Luhan was in his room, the rest of them were gathering at the living room..discussing about ‘that’ problem..

“So hyung, what we gonna do then ?” Sehun asked his hyungs.

“Well..I gues- Baekhyun’s talk was cut off by a phone’s ringing..it was from Chanyeol’s phone..

“Yeobuseyo ? Mwo ??!................Ahh..okay then..I’ll talk to them..thanks hyung..” Chanyeol hung up the call

“Well.. I don’t know if it is a good news or bad news guys…”

“What is it hyung ? Just tell us already !” Sehun said impatiently.

“It’s about Hyojin..she’s going to study abroad..” Chanyeol said.

“Mwoh ?!!! When? Where ? ” Tao asked nonstop..

“I don’t know…..Sehun-ah.. Aren’t you studying aboard too?” Chanyeol crossing him arms on his chest..

“Yea…Lay,Baekhyun,Chen and Baozi are studying aboard too but only Kai and I went to the same university..Wae ?”

“I think it the best for both of you to take care of Hyojin..I’ll talk to Kris tomorrow..” Chanyeol smiled bitterly while moving from his seat and went upstairs..

 

 


 

Well..here's the long lost chapter for you guys..

 I am so so so really really sorry guys..

It's been really ages for us to update..all of us were quite busy you know with study -.-

Ok bye ! Awoooo~ lol ok enough =_=''