Chapter 2

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

*dining table*

Narrator’s POV

Mr. Kim gathered everyone in the dining room and including

“so,since everyone’s here…I would like to make an announcement regarding why Kris is here..”says Mr. Kim..

“First of all, I would like to make a toast for our new opening branch in Venice..”said Mr. Kim while smiling ear to ear.

“Appa..you rarely celebrating this kind of thing with us..You’re not hiding something right ?” Hyojin smirked.

“Hyojin..that’s not how to talk to your father !”Suho said while glaring at Hyojin.

“Neh..mianhae appa..”. “I was just curious about why he invite us all of a sudden…”she mumbling as anyone couldn’t hear what she was saying.

As she was in deep thought..Kris pinched her lap as he was sitting next to her making her flinched a bit..”Auw!..It’s hurt ! Yah yo-“ Kris cut her off by cupped with his hand. All eyes are on both of you as they confused with your sudden scream. “’It’s nothing here..I’m sorry Mr.Kim,Mrs.Kim,Suho-ssi..Daisy just bite her feet..”Kris said while smirking secretly at you..You rolled your eyes and suddenly you thought that killing him is a good idea..Very good idea~

“Ok…just forget about it..and now I want to tell you guys that our company is searching someone that is good in handling our business especially at our new branch in Venice.So,Joon Myun..can you handle it for me ? At Venice ? Maybe you’ll stay there for 3 years instead..? I’m old enough to handle another project for our business..So I would like you to take my place because you’re the one and only son in our family..”said Mr.Kim

Hyojin widened her eyes.What ?! Oppa..you’ll left me alone here.. “But appa..isn’t this too early for me to handle it ? I mean I’m not ready for the business-thing..”Suho said while furrowing his brows.

“It’s okay son..you can learn while you work there..Besides,I just like you too when I was young..”. “That’s mean..oppa will left us ?”Hyojin asked.

“Yes..but just for 3 years..Kris will take place of taking care of you while Suho is in Venice..”said Mr. Kim

“What ?! B-but…”Hyojin was cut off by Kris.“I will take care of her ?” Kris widened his eyes,showing his finger to Hyojin.

“No..I can take care of myself..I’ll used to it soon !..”Hyojin sad,making excuses.

“Huh ? You can’t even cook for yourself Hyojin..”Suho sighed.. “Just bear with it..perhaps you can learn new thing of Kris..”

“Yeah..you know..all girls were crazy about me and you just reject me like that ?”Kris said and smirking..again..

“But what about school? Oppa...you can’t left school just like that..”

“er… Hyojin… I’m a part of EXO remember?? We just skip grading..” Suho look at Hyojin with i-am-a-brilliant-student looks..

“B..but that doesn’t mean the principle agree with dad..”

“I talked to him before Hyojin..you..just don’t worry too much okay? Your brother will pay a visit thrice a year..or maybe we can go there…anytime you want sweetie..” Mr. Kim try to convince Hyojin.. 

She sighed and make a puppy eyes to her father..signaling that he will accept her excuses.

“No and no..you’ll stay with Kris  and Kris will take care of you until you graduate from school..that’s my decision..”

“Aish..why so hard to listen to my words ? I don’t understand with people like you…” Hyojin said.With that she ran upstairs and jump onto her bed.Frustrated, sad,confused were all surrounded in her mind.

That’s why I have to take care of you..you don’t even understand why your father decided to do that.He just love you and don’t want you to feel alone when Suho wasn’t around.Kris thought in his mind.

“It’s okay..she will be fine later..maybe she just shocked with the news..so let her be alone..”Suho said to Kris.

“By the way,when am I going there appa?” Suho asked excitedly..

“Two or three days after our anniversary party son..” Mrs. Kim answer..

“oh..great..your anniversary...” Suho start to count.. “It’s two days from now..” he smile..  “Wait!!!what??? No!!! I haven’t packed yet…Oh God!! I’m dead..” He quickly run upstairs and pack his thing..

“I hope you can treat Hyojin well..I know it’s wrong to asked you to looked after her..but I really trust you Kris.. I know you can be her guardian angel..” Mrs. Kim said to Kris while smiling..

Kris just smile and they continue chit-chatting till midnight..

 

*next morning*

Suho walked to Hyojin room and try to wake her up..

‘knock,knock’

“Hyojin…I’m going in..????” no answer..

“Baby???” still no answer.. ‘Is she okay? Come to think..this is the first time we going to be departed this long…’ he thought..

He opened the door and walk to Hyojin’s bed..She’s still sleeping..He layed on Hyojin’s bed and try to wake her up..

“Hyojinnnn..”

“Ohhh ! Oppa..what are you doing? Get the heck out of my bed..” Hyojin kicked Suho..

“Ouch..so, you really hate me this much? I’m still in Korea and you just kicked me from your bed??” Suho said while give Hyojin a sad look..

“Oppa…it’s..I was shocked..and…..”

“You will kicked me out from this house after I returned back too ??”

“Oppaaaaaa..!” Hyojin feel bad..

“Hahaha..just kidding…go and wash yourself..I’m going to prepare a breakfast for us..only both of us..” he smiled while ruffling Hyojin’s hair..

“Nae..” Hyojin just give him a sweet smile..

 

*downstairs*

 

“Hyojin..breakfast’s ready…” Suho said.

“Nae oppa..”

Suddenly, Suho found Kris in the pool..

“Yah! What are you doing there?” Suho asked..

“Let say..I’m..riding a horse..??” Kris give his face..

“I mean..why are you there??”

“err…to jog? Cuz the name was JOGging pool..” Kris rolled his eyes.

“Aren’t you cold..?” Hyojin suddenly interrupt the conversation..

“It was nothing though..we can’t even swim in Canada..it was too cold..”

“Whatever..let’s join us Kris..’ Suho smiled..

“Oppa..you said,BOTH of us just now..”Hyojin glared at Suho.

“Hyojin..manners please..” Suho sighed.

“Arasso..” Hyojin pout..

“Go and help Kris out of the pool..” Suho pointed to Kris..

>>fast forward<<

“Suho-ssi,should we throw a party?? It’s been years since I met EXO..and I am sure that our friends want to meet too.. ” Kris start the conversation..

“Should we??”

“Mm..good idea..farewell party..~” Hyojin said..

“5 secs..” Suho grab his phone and start to make a call..

 “Yoboseyo.. Appa..emm..can I hold a party ? To enjoy my last day with my friends and sister ?”

 “Sure you can son..anything for you..”

“Aigessemida..nae..kamsahae Appa..” Suho smiled widely..

 


 

Yayy ! Chapter 2 is up !

Hope you guys like it !

Btw..Daisy is Hyojin's cat 

 

And please subscribe..and comment :3

Sorry for not updating for a longg time..got busy with school-thing -..-''

And maybe we'll make a double update for our apologizing :)

Thanks for those who are subscribing too ~

I don't know why it's rated as M though !! -.-''