Chapter 9

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

*in class*

Luhan’s POV

“Okay..for the next class , I want you guys to finish up those works that I’ve given..that’s all for today..thank you..” the teacher said..

Well, I’m getting bored here and I can’t think about anything else except for the music class..Aish..how can I face Hyojin after that sleeping incident? Really Luhan ? I buried my face on the table..

“Ayo ! Waddup master..wanna go having some coffee ?” Chanyeol asked..Aish..this derp creepy boy really makes my mood turned.. “No..thanks..I’ll just stay here..I’m having some project with other friends after this..”I said..I’m sorry I have to lie but I’m not in the mood right now..

“O-oh..okay then Little deer Lulu..I mean Luhan..” Chanyeol chuckled a bit..

“For God sake stop calling me LuLu,derp!” Luhan widened his eyes just like Kyungsoo..

“Alright,alright..Look,all of us will go to our place and if you have a problem, just tell me or the members okay ?”. With that I just nodded my head and try to take a nap..Just a few minutes, I heard a footsteps coming to my way and when I opened my eyes , Jiyeon was standing right in front of my table..’Jeez..I just wanna escape from everyone and here come another problem. Can’t you just gimme some space dear God??? The heck is she doing here anyway ?’ I just rolled my eyes seeing her smirking at me..

“Well..what are you doing here ? Aren’t  you joining your dumb slave having some ?” Jiyeon asked.

You just make me mad girl..I can’t take this anymore..“I was just trying to ask you the same question..what the hell are you doing here ? And FYI..they are my friends  and we’re not having some but you are !  Just leave for your own good okay? ! You’re just a pest in my life..”

“Look Luhan.. I LOVE YOU.. remember the day when you say you love me? You said you love me…” Jiyeon grab one of luhan’s hand.

“L.O.V.E.D. after what you did.. you really think I’m going to love you? Ugh!! Why am I even arguing with you?! Just leave okay??” I shook his head disbelieved..

“Please Luhan..I..I..” Jiyeon teared up..

“ Look Jiyeon,past is PAST..Let just say that I was the stupidest man on earth who believed a like you..just stay here as much as you want..I AM LEAVING..”

She just stood there and maybe too speechless after what I’ve said just now..serve you right Jiyeon..I’ll never forgive you after what you did to me and your mistake is not even forgiven..After that,I walked from the class and bump into her shoulder..

“Luhan ! Just forget about the past ! Please think about us again? And..and if you accept me back..maybe I can change ? Jiyeon asked..Well..pathetic much..

“Us ? there’s no us in my dictionary Jiyeon..”  tch..With that, I just walked leaving Jiyeon behind and go to somewhere else that can make my heart calm a bit..

Kris’s POV

I walked to our favorite café and having some time there with my friends..After ordering some coffee..I realized that Luhan isn’t here..

“Where’s the master, guys ?” I asked them but being ignored by them..they just arguing with each other over some foods ? Aish, these guys ! I ruffled my hair in frustration..when I was about to ask them again , Chanyeol answered my question..

“He said that he had some project with his friends? What am I then? Anyway ,he doesn’t look that good anyway..that’s why he can’t join us..”

 I nodded and took a sip of my coffee..that was too weird of him..if he had some problems , he will tell me but this time he’s not..well..

“Yah ! That’s mine, don’t touch it !”..Aish that baozi just make me go crazy with his screaming.. “Yah ! Can you guys just share the foods ? And not arguing over some foods somehow ?”

“STFU hyung..it’s our tradition to fight for food..plus ,it’s pizza..you know how much I love pizza right?” Xiumin said with a fork in his mouth..

  “I’m the one that going to pay anyway !” I sighed heavily..

“Really hyung ? You pay ? Oh yeah ! Let’s take some orders again !” Sehun said while clapping his hands..

‘What ??!! Seriously these guy act just like a kid..and they ordered like…almost everything in the menu..well not everything but still I’m the one who’s paying here..’ I thought.

*30 minutes later*

 

“Ahh..I’m full right now..thank you hyung ! You’re the best !” Sehun said while rubbing his tummy..

 

Aish it’s not like this is the first time I paid for everything..what the..I’m always the 'lucky' one when it comes to paying stuff..there's one day when they just ordered everything and when I got back from washroom ,they already leave..I didn't even touch the grilled meat yet! The one and only thing they leave me is just a BILL. How great my dongsaeng is. We were about to go back to school when I suddenly bumped into something..and that something is someone actually..I'm pretty sure I just hit a girl just now, but where's she? Man , of course she's on the floor!! You can't blame me okay ,blame my 187cm height..tsk~

 

“I-I’m sorry..I didn’t see you just now..” I said while trying to help her up..and..and..she’s cute actually..Come on Kris ! What are you doing ?!

 

No one’s POV

 

“Have you lost your sight seriously? It’s hurt you know ?” She said while rubbing her arm..

 

 Jia Min is a well-mannered girl actually ,but she's really mad when Kris take about half an hour to ever realised that she was on the floor.

 

"I'm really sorry okay.." Kris said while giving a lovely smile..

 

"Are you trying to flirt with me ?" Jia Min said while are widened open.

 

“Well I'm afraid you have to find another girl..I’m not that type that was easily to be fallen by a face type like you..” She said while giving Kris a-girl-power look..

 

‘What the..this girl really ? I can’t believe what I am seeing right now..her face doesn’t even match with her behavior..’ Kris thought..

 

“W-what did you just call me ?? FYI girl..I haven’t lost my sight and I am not a face type guy you were talking about..look..a gentleman like me wouldn’t have any intention to a girl..like you..” I said while giving my best annoyed look..well..lots of girls will fall for me with this face..most of them did, but this girl i-

 

“A gentleman without even a simple sorry ?” She said while crossing her arms..

 

“ Whoaa..sorry ? Well I’m sorry for not being sorry..” raising his eyebrows..

 

“You jerk!” Jia Min said while kick one of Kris’s legs.

 

“Arghh!!” Kris scream.. ‘You wanna play? Okay, Let’s just play..’ Kris thought..

 

Kris’s POV

 

I quickly blocked her way and push her to the walls..our faces are just inches away and I can just possibly kiss her right now..but why would I ? I don’t think it’s necessary to just let her go.

 

“Well..miss..I’m so sorry..it’s my bad though..” I whispered to her ears..

 

‘Her neck was magnificently attractive..W-Wait!! Wake up Kris! What are you talking about?’ I thought..

 

I grab her hand and kissed the back of her palms. Her skin is soft and I can’t resist it..well..

 

“Ohh..so you do realize it ? Now can you release my hand? I don’t want your flirt disease effect me..” She glared at me..

 

“Y-yo- “

 

“Hyung ! You know her ? “ Sehun cutting of my words when he came to us..wait..does Sehun know her ?

 

“No..why ? I accidentally bumped on her just now..wae ? Did you know her ?”

 

 “Duh! She’s Luhan’s cousin, Jia Min...Pretty huh?” Sehun whispered..

 

“Pretty pretty..She’s really something. Making me getting on the nerves..that’s not cool..” I whispered back to him..

 

“Hello ,I’m still here okay. And of course you can just continue talking..” She said..

 

“Mianhae noona..” Sehun pout..

 

“I’m just a month away from you..You’re not making me looks old don’t you?” Jia Min pout..

 

“Of course!! Come on..I’ll bring you to SM’s block..” Sehun said and both of them are chuckled...

 

“W-wait wait what? Why SM?” I asked them..well I’m just a little confused okay..

 

“Hyung..she’s an aboard student..” he said again while smiling at me..

 

‘aboard?! The heck..What kind of drama is this? Krisus!! Tell me..’ I thought..

 

Both Jia Min and Sehun  slowly away from my sight and I just waited for the rest of EXO’s outside the restaurant..

 

 

Hyojin’s POV

I was having my beautiful lunch when Jae Hee came..

“Hey..having some time alone ? How come you didn’t call me ?!” Jae Hee said, sulking..

“Mianhae..I’m just too hungry” I said and chuckle while rubbing my tummy..We’re having some talks until a girl came to us..what’s her name again ? Jiyoung ? Jiyun ? forgive me for not remembering her name but she was the one who spilted her drinks on my Zac Posen spring collection that my aunt got from Zac Posen himself..ok ,whatever..

“Hey..I’m Jiyeon and..you must Hyojin right ? And I’m here to inform you that Mr.Jong want to see you..I don’t know why but he just said that to me..” She said while give me a cold smile..Wow..I just know her but the way she talk just like we knew each other a long ago..Something’s fishy about it..but..ahh just shrug it off..

“Who’s she? rude though ! She just go away like that ? Don’t you think it’s weird..” Jae Hee said..

“Just forget about it and I’m going to see Mr.Jong..sorry for not having some lunch with you..mian..”

*at Mr.Jong’s*

‘Where is Mr.Jong ? Did he forgot ?’ I thought while searching for him..maybe he’s busy..so  I can go back to Jae Hee then..

When I was trying to going back to the canteen..someone just snatch me and I-..

“Well..good job boy..just take her to somewhere else..tch..stupid girl” the girl said to the boy..

Luhan’s POV

*at music class*

Aish..where is that girl ? It’s late now and still not showing up? Good job Luhan. You just won yourself an avoiding Luhan forever from Hyojin. Congratulations..I was trying to search for her but they already going to start the class..

“Okay..we’ll learn some dancing skill for our upcoming events..that’s all..you can start with the basic dancing with you pair now..”

“Hyung..where’s your partner ? I mean Hyojin ? Is she forget  about today’s class ?” Baekhyun  asked… “Do I look like a gps or something? How can I know? I was about to find her anyway” I said..I feel like something bad happened to her..please be safe Hyojin-ah..

When I was on my way searching for Hyojin..here came Jiyeon..again -.-‘’..aish why did this girl keep disturbing my life..

“Are you trying to search for that girl anyway ? Wait..what’s her name again..ahh Hyojin..Is she’s trying to seduce you for money ? Tch..Desperate much..” She smirked while walking away from me..my knuckles turned to white as I keep calming myself down..I smell something fishy here..hmm..

I just snap it off and trying to search for Hyojin again.. “Hyojin-ah ! Where are you ?” I  said while searching for her up dan down..

 

*10 minutes later*

Aish..where are you Hyojin-ah !! Why did you troubled to promised Suho that you goin to take care of Hyojin when Kris is not around Xi LuHan?!! I ruffled my hair in frustration and when I was heading back to the class , my phone’s ringing..and I got a message from an unknown number?

Hyojin is safe with me..if you want her, go to the third block within 10 minutes..

What the ?! Is she’s been kidnapped ? But why? Maybe you worry to much Luhan.. But…aish..what did they want from her ? With that I run to that block,try to calm myself and gathered all of the EXO members.

 

Kris’s POV

“Hyung ! Do you know Hyojin whereabout ? Luhan hyung is searching for her right now..” Baekhyun asked me.

Ehh ? Just now Luhan’s missing but right now Hyojin ? What’s wrong with them ? Aish..they just stress me out right now..

“Guys!! Gathered all the members in two!” Luhan said from far..

 “I was about to search for you and Hyojin..Is she’s okay? Where is her?” I said to Luhan..

“I don’t know. Just meet me there! I’ll go first okay?!” Luhan ran as fast as he can..

“What’s wrong with that kid?” I totally confused..

When I was about to ask Luhan about the details , my phone’s ringing and it is a message from an anonymous..

Hyojin is safe with me..if you want her, go to the third block within 10 minutes..

Huh ?! She’s kidnapped ? I widened my eyes because in shock and D.O just saw me with my face written with anger and worries..

“Hyung wae ? Is there any problem ?” D.O asked me..

“Hyojin..she’s been..kidnapped !” I said while I ball my fist..

“What ?! And why did you still here HYUNG?!! Let’s go find her ! I’ll catch up with Luhan” D.O said and asking the rest of our members to go to search Hyojin too..


Have fun ;)

Kris's aceu~