Chapter 10

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

Chapter 10

No one’s POV

When Luhan arrived at the block , he saw a girl standing in front of him..

“Where’s Hyojin ? What did you want from me ? Or from her ? Yah !” he said while trying to control his anger.. ‘I know this girl..J-Jiyeon !’ he thought

“Hey babe..Why? Well..I just did it for fun maybe ? Wae ? Do you love her ?” Jiyeon said..

“She knows nothing  and just let her go..what do you want from me ? After what you did to my mother and now Hyojin? please Jiyeon..”Luhan sadly said..

“easy..just follow my instruction..” Jiyeon smirk..

“And why should I?!!”

“I can do anything Luhan.. remember ? when you’re at Kai’s mansion??”

“So it was you!! Let her go !! Crazy bastard!!”

“If you want her , just follow my rules..is it okay with you ? Or maybe you want her to suffer just like your beloved mom ? Jiyeon said sarcastically..

“Okay..I..I promise I will listen everything you trying to ask me too..just release her !” Luhan said..

*Kris and the gang*

“Okay we’ll be divided..the five of you just go here and five of you go there..I’ll go by myself” Kris said to them..

When Luhan and Jiyeon were discussing something , Kris came and heard the conversation..he’s hiding behind the wall to hear what they were talking about.. ‘What did Luhan and that girl doing here ?’ he thought..

“I will release her and don’t tell anyone else about this..even your members..” Jiyeon said while smirking..

“Okay..I will..” Luhan said to Jiyeon..

Suddenly Jiyeon received a text from her people saying that the members are just metres away from them.

“Just tell me what you want Jiyeon..” Luhan begging..

“Nothing baby..I just want you to say that you’ll do everything just to make me happy and I’ll be away from you forever..” Jiyeon smile..

“Will you do that?” Jiyeon asked again.

“Yes..just let her go..please..I’m begging you..She knows nothing..” Luhan closed his eyes,regretting..

Right after Jiyeon saw Kris, she started to kiss Luhan passionately and asked him to kiss her back..Luhan can’t even stop her right now for Hyojin’s sake ,he just let Jiyeon do whatever she want and when Jiyeon stop with the kissing ,Luhan finally say what have Jiyeon told her..

“I’ll do everything just to make you happy..” Luhan said..

Kris was about to show up when he hear that from Luhan but the members stop him..

“No hyung..not now..we all know what Jiyeon did to Luhan..she’s full of trick..” Tao finally spoke..

“Do you love me baby?” Jiyeon seeking for an answer..

“Y..yes..I do…” Luhan said with a heavy mouth..

Kris was really angry with Luhan and he just run from the hiding place to get both of Luhan and Jiyeon…

“I know you love me and never make me angry..that’s why you’re planning this..to get rid of Hyojin for me..” Jiyeon smirk..

“W..Wait..What?? What are you talking about??!! Th….”

Luhan try to to get an explaination from what Jiyeon said but suddenly Kris came from the back and punch over Luhan’s face.. “Oh ! So you betrayed us huh Luhan ? Kidnapping Hyojin with this.. ?” Kris said madly..

“What ?! No No ! It’s not me..she’s the one-“

“Wae ? He loves me. Is that wrong to see someone you love happy ?..” Jiyeon said cutting off of what Luhan just going to say and eyeing him to just agree with her..Luhan saw the signal that Jiyeon give him and he can’t do nothing but stay silent..Kris widened his eyes and with no mercy , he punched Luhan again..

“Where is her ?! Release Hyojin right now or I’ll call the police !” Kris said to Jiyeon..

“She’s safe with us..Luhan go get her at the back” Jiyeon said while pointing to the place that hide Hyojin to Luhan..

‘I don’t care about what Jiyeon’s plans are.. as long as Hyojin’s safe’ Luhan thought while tears started to flow down..

“Hyojin ? Are you here? Answer me !” Luhan said while trying to search her at the place..

“Uhh..I-I’m here !! Please help me. I’m really scared !” Her voice are a bit shaky and her eyes are still blindfolding..

Luhan run as fast as he can to Hyojin. He try to loosen up the rope that is tying Hyojin’s wrist. Her wrist are scratching and her lips is bleeding. He seriously feel bad and hugged her.

“It’s okay Hyojin.. I’m here.. with you..” Luhan said as the tears drop on his cheeks..

“I’m scared.. Don’t leave me. Please..” Hyojin said with her shaky voice and the tears won’t stop from falling..

“Let her go!!!” Kris pull Luhan as hard as he can.

“ You have no right to touch or even see her again after what you did!!” with a cold looks, he take Hyojin home..

“Well done guys. Have a nice day..” Jiyeon was clapping and laughing at the top of her lungs. After give Luhan a satisfied look ,she walked away from the house and leave Luhan with couples of the member.

“Hyung..how can you do this to Hyojin?” Sehun asked disbelieved.

“I..I have no choice Sehun!” Luhan was trying to explain.

“No choice? Who you think you are? A president ? Even a president have a choice and how can you don’t? tell me hyung!!”

“Stop it Sehun..” Kai try to calm Sehun down..

“Is that all you can said ? No choice? Wow Luhan. Bravo Xi. Lu. Han. Come on guys. He don’t even need us” Sehun say ,disappointed..

“Just go!! All of you!! Go!! I don’t need you!!!”

Sehun who just can’t hold his anger anymore turn back and give Luhan the strongest punch he ever give to anyone. Strong enough to make Luhan fall headfirst on the floor..

“That’s for Hyojin..friend” Sehun said..

“I thought we’re friend!! Can’t you guys understand me a little bit?!! Fine!! Just go!! I…I…” Luhan can’t even continue his saying.

“We ARE friend. And a friend will always tell his friend if he has a problem..” Sehun try to get an explaination..

“I..I can’t..”

“And why you can’t hyung?”

“because she said she’s going to kill Hyojin if I told you guys..” Luhan start to tear up..

“You know we”ll always help you right??” Sehun hug him..

“I know..but I just.. I..I love her.. and I can’t lost someone who I love for the second time.. it’s hurt..”

“It’s okay hyung..come,let’s fix your pretty babyface..” Chanyeol said..

“My place is free tonight..My parents just leave for Monaco..” Tao smiled..

 

“You look like a zombie hyung..”  Chen chuckled

“Well well..blame Sehun for ruining the perfect face..Are you jealous or something Sehun?” Kai said.

All of them just laughed and headed to Tao’s place..


sorry for the short update :(

btw enjoy guys~ 

and Happy Birthday to Do Kyungsoo :D

omma~~