Chapter 6

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

Chapter 6

*a weeks later*

After the terrifying incident , Hyojin and Luhan became a best friend..Luhan would always waiting for Hyojin when the school ended..it’s because he don’t want the bad incident to happen again and he don’t want Hyojin to hurt again…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Oppa..its been a while since you call me...don't you miss me??? Hyojin pouted..

 "Well..I call you caused I miss you sooooooo much...I'm so bored here..they always call me Mr. President..it's seriously annoying..I'm not that old though..btw,what about school? I heard you're moving to SM's block..how do you feel?? It's cool right??" Suho asked..

 "Well...I seriously love it...no homeworks and I sort of like your friends..I think they're cool too.."

 "Who?? Are you talking about EXO by any chance?? Suho smile..

 "Mm..I always love talking to Chanyeol..his deep voice is no joke! Plus I have Sehun with me..he always protect me when Kris try to pinch my nose...And sometimes they’re really annoying too..but I like it because they always make me laugh.."

"Hmm..sounds good…what about Luhan?  Have you met him?"  Suho asked.

“Yeah...he is...kinda okay too..He is my pair in music class..quite gentle I think? And he always wait for me until Butler Shin pick me up…I kinda like him though because sometimes he always act cute and innocent but when he’s over the top..I hate the bad side of him..” Hyojin said making Suho felt relieved with what of his friends did to her sister when he was gone..with that  they continue talking until late night..

*in school*

 Hyojin's POV

 I was walking to my favorite part of this school

 

 

suddenly I hear someone is singing to my favorite song..

It’s a  'Good' Bye from Super Junior sunbae-nim..his voice is soft and without knowing , I was searching for the owner of the voice..

Luhan’s  POV

 "Ah hyung!!  How can I sing your song ? Can't you give me another song?? But.. I..HYUNG!!!! aish jinjja.." Luhan said while giving an annoying face..

 "How can I sing that song? I seriously think Kyuhyun hyung is crazy.."

It’s kinda hard for me to sing..because this is the first time I ever sing after my mom’s death..Kyuhyun hyung always cheer me up when I was alone.. Plus, I was singing today just because of him.. suddenly I can feel that a pair of eyes were eyeing on me..I turned around and saw Hyojin????  What the heck is she doing here ??

 Both of her eyes are closed..well , that’s kind of weird..is she is sleeping? I walked towards her and tap her shoulder..

"O-omo..you scared me !! " Hyojin said , widened her eyes.. Well, I found it’s cute and I just smile..

 "What are you doing here?”  I asked.. "I...I was just passing by and..yeah..." Hyojin smile while rubbing her neck.. “Mm..okay then..can I sit ?" Luhan pointed to the bench.. "Sure.." Hyojin said and smiling lightly.. Aish..I guess I have to admit it..Suho hyung is right..she’s really cute though..

"Umm..can I asked you something??"  Hyojin started the conversation.. "Yeah sure..."I said..

 "Why were you singing that song??" Hyojin said while furrowing her brows

 "What song?? Wait..did you just hear me singing? Jeez.." I covered my face..

 "I like your voice..I-I mean your singing..I didn't know you can sing...Plus,it’s my favorite song...." Hyojin chukled.. So,she like my voice huh ? Well…long way to go..

"It’s just...a hyung of mine had asked me to sing his song..so I did.." I smiled..

 "His song??"  Hyojin seems confused.. "Yah..you know Cho Kyuhyun??  Kyuhyun from Super Junior ??"  I raised my brows.. " I-i..Y-you...oh my god !!!! I love him !!!! omo.." She said excitedly while squealing..Fangirling much ehh ?

Both of us kept talking and suddenly.. Hyojin hugged me and screaming when a bug from nowhere were landing at Hyojin’s lap.. We stay still until both of us realized that we're hugging each other and our faces were inches away from one another..I widened my eyes and saw that Hyojin were blushing madly.. And s uddenly I remembered the "sweetest" incident at the library a few days ago..

 "Hmm..may I ask you something ?" I asked.. "Su-sure.. about what ?" Hyojin said while still blushing..

 Hyojin’s POV

"A-about..the..mm..kiss(?)" Luhan asked while rubbing his neck..I know one fine day he'll asked about this..I sighing silently..

 "Oh..it was...I was..I......" I was trying to explain..but...the time was not giving me the chance right now..

‘Oh God!! help me !!! please...!!!!’ I thought…

”Hyojin-ah..where are you little devil ? Aish..” someone  called me and I knew who’s voice belongs to..suddenly I saw someone familiar..

"W-well..I’m sorry Luhan-sshi..I really need to go now..I'll answer your question later..Sehun is waiting for me there..see ??” I pointed to Sehun.. “Uhh..okay then..” He said while giving me the sad look..I felt guilty for not trying to explain him because I’m dying of an idea right now ! I’m so sorry and I promise I’ll explain it later..

"Yah Sehun ! Let’s just get out of here..” I ran towards Sehun who's totally blur when I just drag him to nowhere..running from facing Luhan again..

 


 

Yeah..finally updated ! And we're sooo sorry for not updating like a thousand years T_T

We just finished our exam and kind of tired after struggling hard -.-''

And it's not too late to congratulate EXO for winning New Asian Artist Group , SHINee for winning Best Dance Perfomance and Super Junior for winning Best Global Group and Album of the Year :)