Chapter 4

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

‘knock knock..’

“mmmmm…” Hyojin mumbling..

“Miss Hyojin..it’s noon already..”

“Arassoo..Gimme 5 more minutes.. and where’s oppa??”

“He left with Mr Kris 20 minutes ago miss..” Butler Shin say..

“where did they go??” Hyojin rubbed her eyes..

“Mr Suho is leaving for Europe miss..as for Mr Kris,he…..”

“mwoh???!!” Hyojin grab her towel and take a quick bath..

Hyojin arrived at Incheon airport 15 minutes later and start looking for Suho..

                     **************************************************

“Suho-sshi,did you need  anything else?? A cup of macchiato maybe??” Luhan asked..

“nahh..it”s okay..” Suho answered..

“Come on..My last treat for you..” Luhan smiled..With that, Suho agree and Luhan went to Starbucks and while he’s walking back to Suho…He suddenly bumped into a girl..both of them fell on the ground..

“oh my GOD..help me Shisus..i really wanna meet Suho oppa for the last time..” Hyojin crossed both of her hands and pray..

“my 600 bucks tee!!!!” Luhan stand up and give a sharp look to Hyojin..

“I’m sorry sir, just send the bill later..this is my card..” Hyojin hand out her family card and leave Luhan.

“Oh..no,no,no,no..you’re not leaving me with macchiato on my 600 bucks shirt..” Luhan grab Hyojin hand..

“Look sir, I really have no time to play with you.. I seriously don’t care how much does the shirt cost.. I can get a better shirt for you if you want..now,could you please let my 98 bucks dress go???” Hyojin said..

Luhan was startled and kind of impressed(?) with that girl..

‘this girl is really something..no one ever say something like that to me..’ Luhan thought..

He was smiling while remembering the girl,and when he went to see Suho,too bad the flight has just departed..he can see Kris with others in Starbucks and suddenly he laugh when he remembered about the girl saying..

                  ****************************************************

“It’s okay Hyojin…you can call me anytime you need me..Besides,he just left for two minutes..” Kai tapped Hyojin back’s slowly..

“I know… I just can’t hold my tears anymore..Thinking about my life with Kris.. I……… aishh !”,Hyojin pout.

“Yah!!! There’s thousand of peoples who want to live with me okay? You should thanked me..” Kris widened his eyes..

“Okay stop it you two..Try to love each other please?? You going to stay with him for 3 years for crying out loud..” Tao said..

“Kris..Can I have strawberry cream frappucino please?” Hyojin asked..

“No..” Kris ignoring Hyojin request..

“Of course you can sweetie..wait for me,I’ll order it for you..” Sehun smiled..

Hyojin turn his face to Kris and give him a piggy look and showed him her tounge..Kris was about to do the same when suddenly D.O warned him..

“No ! You’re not going to do that face Kris..You’re ugly enough to make that kind of face..your face is totally fine..”

All of them laughed and Hyojin was looking for something in her bags..it was her iPod..she takes out and start to listen to the song..she’s wondering what kind of person is the owner of the voice was..he must be very kind, have an angelic face and have a smile that can drowned people..suddenly someone take the earplug from her ears..

“You again..what are you doing with my iPod?” Luhan smirk..

“Wh…what??your iPod??well excuse me, it was…………” Hyojin try to explain that he found the iPod on the ground when Luhan cut her off..

“try to look it very carefully..” Luhan make a duck face..

“Yah..Luhan,are you sure it was yours?” Kris try to back Hyojin’s up..

She look at the iPod and there’s Luhan’s name on it with a symbol..

“You thief..” Luhan said with a low voice..low enough till Hyojin can hear him..

Hyojin was holding her tears and just leave them there to calm herself down..

‘For my whole life..never someone called me thief..’Hyojin thought.

“Yah! She said that she found it on the ground last night.. maybe you dropped it there or something.. she’ll not take someone else belonging..you stupid!..Besides, she’s from a wealthy family so why would she take that ? Perhaps..she can buy thousands of iPod though” Kris hit Luhan’s head and rolled his eyes..

“YAHHH!! Aish.. am I wrong?? Luhan take a seat and ask the rest of EXO..

All of them shook their heads and suddenly Luhan remembered about the beautiful girl that make his heart skipped beat who bumped on him last night at Suho’s house..

“No..you’re not telling me that she is……”Luhan said in confusion.

“HYOJIN??” they said in unison..

“Believe it hyung..we also can’t believe that she was so beautiful..” Chen said while smiling..

“Oh ..” Luhan regret..

Everyone’s eyes is looking at Luhan and makes him annoyed..

“I know I’m wrong okay?? I’ll ask for forgiveness LATER..” Luhan pout..

“Oh stop it hyung..you are not making me falling for you..” Sehun said and they just laughed..

I’ts been weeks since the incident..now it’s time to go back to school..the break was over and now it’s time to back to students life..

Today was the first time Hyojin enters SM’s block..SM was everyone’s hope.. The students in SM block was either very smart or skip their gradding..A lot of successful group are in SM’s block..H.O.T,SHINHWA,TVXQ and SHINee..Super Junior was once in SM’s too..Hyojin really love Super Junior..Hyojin’s class was the same block with EXO..it’s just 10 steps away to be true..She never meets EXO back then..no one dare to come close to SM’s..it’s like a dream to be here actually..since my brother was the leader of EXO, the teachers expect something big from me..I’m not that brilliant..not as brilliant as Suho..Suho was able to do anything he want..but I need to practice before I could do something..

I was walking at the corridor and I can see D.O and Lay waving at me..I smiled at them and joined them for the recess time..

After recess, I went to the library to find something..but suddenly I saw a………green MCM backpack?? I walked to the bag and saw someone was actually sleeping with that bag.. I suddenly realize that he was that JERK guy..LUHAN…I kicked his leg slowly to make sure that he’s sleeping or not…he’s not giving any reaction…I come closer to his face..well..he’s handsome actually..I was observing his face carefully,our face is just inches away..I was so shock when suddenly he open his eyes..

Luhan’s POV

I was sleeping soundly while suddenly I can feel that someone is breathing…in front of my face?! I was going to open my eyes slowly and see someone is right in front of my face..I was clumsily try to stand while suddenly I can feel something soft touching my lips..It…it was…I widened my eyes so does the person and before I could see the person face,the runs away..

“Wait!! Miss!!” I shouted..

“Luhan-sshi,you’re in library now..” the teacher said..

I maybe can’t see that girl anymore but she just left her books with me..I take a look at her drawing books,it was really nice…and on the next page,the drawing look so real..it’s was kinda familiar to me..

“KRIS???SUHO??!!” I scream…

I quickly find the owner name and as expected..it was K.I.M.H.Y.O.J.I.N. a.k.a Suho’s sister..

‘OhMyGod..’I thought…my ears went red when I remember the scene..

I left the library and went to the corridor..

                  ***************************************************

Hyojin runs to the corridors and finally bumped into Kai..

“Yah..what’s wrong??” Kai asked..

“Oh??...amm…no…nothing(?)..” She replied..

“Hyojin ah,your cheeks are burning..” Sehun pinch Hyojin cheecks.. “are you okay??” he asked again..

“I’m okay..it’s fine” Hyojin smiled..

“Yah Xi Luhan…!” Tao yelled and waved to the other side..

‘Lu…Luhan???oh my god…I am so dead…’ Hyojin thought..

“Ah..I need to go now if you don’t mind? I have an important work to do..Sorry guys..” Hyojin said sweetly..

“Sure..just tell me if you need anything..” Kai said..

With that, Hyojin run as fast as she could to avoid from Luhan, from seeing her with red face and blushing .


Here's chapter 4 guys ^^

As promised~