Chapter 1

Dear Heart, Why Him ?

 

Hyojin’s POV

                I woke up early as the sun shine through the window blazingly.I heard a knock on the door as I woke up.Great timing I guess.And of course it was my perfect and the most handsome brother, Kim JoonMyun a.k.a Suho.He will always wake me up early so that we can share our breakfast time together and he loves to do some random jokes before he go to work.Yup..as you know that it’s just the two of us.Our parents already went out early in the morning for their so-called-bussiness.Being a daughther of successful business man is not as easy as you think though..we had to attend music classes and major at least three oor four instrument..Suho oppa can play almost all of the instrument..while the one and only instrument I can play is guitar.Suho oppa and I are very closed to each other..he always protect me..i belive him as much as I believe in myself.we’re always together since we’re kids..my mom and dad rarely in korea since they’re busy w/ our company second branches in Europe..But Even though they are busy with their work and stuff,they still look up on us no matter where they are.
 

“Yah! What are you thinking about huh ? Just hurry clean yourself and come to the downstairs for a breakfast , we’re going to pick your lovely cousin at the airport,”Suho smiled.

“Huh ?Cousin? cousin Who ? Don’t tell me you’re talking about that -face guy..,” I said.Ergh..that -face guy,yes he’s handsome and hot but the way he express himself..it’s just way too much...he always wanted me to marry him when we’re kids..he always say that because he’s the most handsome kid in the universe,only him can marry someone like me who always cry..he’ll built a castle full with candies and chocolate so that I will not cry anymore..such a Casanova..and I lost my first kiss just because of him..well,not that kiss anyway..he kiss my cheek when he know I saved it for my prince charming..urghh that jerk! Okay,just stop thinking about him or Suho will mad at me for being late.I hate it when my brother is getting on his nerve for a small matter like this..He’s such a perfectionist~

>>fast forward<<

After taking a bath and breakfast,Suho and I headed 20 minutes early to the airport by his Audi r8 because we decided to buy a gift for Kris.he rarely use this car..he love this car like crazy..I cant even use or touch it when he’s not around..such a jerk brother..okay,back to the gift.I know it’s still early but it will take a long time for Suho to search for a gift to give to his ‘beloved’ cousin.I,myself,don’t know how to choose a gift so I will just let Suho handle it by himself.

After we arrived there,I waited for Kris alone and Suho went to a gift shop.I waited there for 15 minutes and decided to take a walk around the airport..As I walk slowly along the shops, someone just bump at my shoulder and I started to groan because the sudden bump.And it was a boy.

“I’m so sorry miss..I’m in rush..” he bowed.I looked up at him and…speechless..wow this boy is sure younger than me because he looks like a baby..yeah babyface..I smiled at him and continue walking around the airport

Luhan’s POV

I was late to pick my cousin up at the airport and sure will get scold from her..She’s like a sister to me since we were a kid.So I fasten my pace and suddenly I bumped into a girl.

“I’m so sorry miss..I’m in rush..” I said and rubbed my neck for being too rush..She looked up at me and we just met our eyes for a second.She smiled at me and walked away.

 

.Wow..this girl is so cute..Pfft..I facepalmed myself as I remembered that I have to pick Jia Min there..

So..there she was..standing there alone searching for me I guess..I brave myself walking to her.

“Yah! You know that I’m tired standing here waiting for you?Aish!” she said.

“It’s better than standing here alone and no one want to pick you up..you know ?”This girl..

“Yeah..yeah..you know that I’m just here for 3 days for a holiday and soon you’ll miss me~”she said.I rolled my eyes and headed out to the car park without waiting for her.

Hyojin’s POV

I decided to get back there before Suho could find me.As I arrived at the same spot,I saw a tall figure walking towards me while smirking..there he is,the young talented guy and soon-to-be the vice president of Canadian Airline, Kris.I don’t know what’s wrong with him because he keep smirking to me since we first met.nothing can annoy me better than his smirking face..I just rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue to him..

“You looks like a girl who had lost her father..”he said.I slapped his arm and said,”Whatever..as long as I’m not like you who likes to attract some girls with your -smirking-face,”..As we argued there,Suho came with a simple yet neatly packed gift.

 “Ok that’s enough..stop it Hyojin..be a matured girl and Kris, stop being like a kid.Here is your gift,”Suho said since Kris and I just ignore him and continue arguing .I just stay silent and walked away from the two of them to the car park feeling annoyed.Kris thanked Suho for the gift and they headed to the car park.

>>fast forward<<

Narrator’s pov

They arrived at home and were greeted by Hyojin parents.They came home early today because they said that they have something to talk with the three of them.Hyojin headed to her room as she felt tired after she had a small talk with her mother. She bumped on her fluffy bed. She’s wondering what her parent going to say when they gather later..

 

Hyojin pov

they always give Suho oppa and I mini heart-attack..they told us to prepare for a meeting with our company shareholder the last time we gathered..and I was just 15 that time..

*living room*

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs.Kim..thanks for allowing me to stay here,”said Kris

“It’s okay besides you’re just like my son too..Hyojin and Suho sure having more good time when you’re around..”Mr.Kim said. “Oh and Suho..meet me at my office room,I have something to talk with you”

“nae aboji..” answered Suho as he’s heading to my room,calling me for dinner..

“So Kris,how’s your parents?i heard that you’ll take care the airline company soon?they must be proud of you son” ..they continue their conversation and went to dining table..

 

 

# here's chapter 1 ~

please subscribe and comment..

and thanks for those who are subscribing ^^V