trutomboy18 / Shin Tessa x Cho Kyunhun (Suju)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Electric Love
 
The morning sun shined brightly. Tessa rubbed her eyes lazily. It was a weekend and why didn’t she keep sleeping? Tessa got ready and put on one of her favourite hoddie’s and started walking downstairs to eat. She yawned and got herself a bowl cereal and orange juice to drink. 
 
 “Umma, I’m leaving early today. I have to practice this dance.” Tessa yelled over her shoulder with a mouthful of cereal.
 
 “Which dance are you learning?” Tessa’s Umma asked sweetly.
 
 “We are learning Mister by Kara.” Tessa started laughing. “So far, Donghae and Eunhyuk are doing fine. I wanted to do a dance with high heels like Abracadabra by brown eyed girls because I wanted to see them dance funny.” Tessa laughed seeing the image in her head of the two boys dancing like girls. 
 
 “What about you, Tessa? Wouldn’t you be wearing high heels and dancing like that?” Tessa’s mother asked.
 
 “No. I was going to be one of those guys that just stand there and they dance while I laugh.” Tessa said thinking of how the whole dance should go if they did it instead. She covered her head with her hands refusing to dance like the brown eyed girls. “I better go. I’ll be home late.” With that said the girl was gone to the dance studio.
 
 The air was refreshing and cold but it was still good. It made Tessa breathe better. She saw the boys sitting down and doing nothing through the window. She felt her cheeks get red hot because she saw Cho Kyuhyun sitting with them. “Why is he here? Why am I acting like this” Tessa thought confused. She shrugged and walked in the studio. The boys looked at her with wide eyes. Tessa wanted to step back and run out because she never saw that look in their eyes before. 
 
 “Tessa-,” Kyuhyun said slowly but that tone in his voice made her want to melt. “See you at school.” 
 
 With Kyuhyun leaving with just that and nothing else to say she turned to her friends. 
 
“What was he doing here?” Tessa said what was on her mind. “What was he doing there in the first place there has to be a reason?” Tessa said out loud. 
 
“He was just asking about you.” Donghae said with no problem.
 
 “Dude,” Eunhyuk punched Donghae. 
 
 “Why was he asking about me?” Tessa asked curiously.
 
 “He just thinks you’re cute.” Donghae said like it was a normal thing to say.
 
 “Dude,” Eunhyuk punched Donghae again. Donghae gave Eunhyuk an apologetic look. All Eunhyuk can do was shake his head at Donghae’s dumb actions. “What is Tessa going to think if Kyuhyun likes her? I better not say anything.” Eunhyuk thought holding back his words. 
 
 “Come on let’s just start practicing the dance.” Tessa said walking to the big mirrors around the room.
 
With a 3 days of dancing and playing games on her free time had nothing else to look forward to. As soon as she got bored she called Donghae and Eunhyuk to hang out.
 
***At the mall***
 
The mall was quiet but still has people walking around shopping. Most of the stores were empty but had a few customers. 
 
“What do you think about Tessa in girly clothes?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just blushed and said nothing. Ever since they were little Eunhyuk liked Tessa without her knowing. Did Tessa know? Donghae also has feeling for Tessa but not as heavy as Eunhyuk. Donghae and Eunhyuk made a game since they were 12 years old who would get Tessa’s feelings first. They both tried hard to show their feelings for Tessa and hope for her to notice them herself. 
 
“Tessa, Come here.” Eunhyuk said and grabbing her hand while pulling her to a girly store. Tessa didn’t realize and let her get pulled. Eunhyuk pushed her into a changing room and got (one of those people that help you with clothes). The lady grabbed a few clothes and rushed in where Tessa was and helped her with the clothes. 
 
“Why is my heart panicking like this?” Eunhyuk question himself. ‘Maybe because I’m scared what she will do to me later on. I’m so dead.’ Eunhyuk answered in his thoughts.
 
Eunhyuk heard a few yells from Tessa and then it went quiet. The changing door opened and Tessa stepped out with a light pink dress that ended at her knees. The light pink dress had a white lace covering every part and a medium white bow when around her waist. To top it off light brown one inch heels. 
 
Tessa gave him that You-Are-So-Dead look. He froze and couldn’t help but smile because they he got Tessa the tomboy into girly clothes for the first time. He was pretty proud and excited.
 
A few boys from Tessa’s high school spotted her and stared in awe. They took each other’s glace and ran up to Tessa without saying a word.
 
“Tessa,” One of the boys made it first. The girl nodded feeling overwhelmed with a complete stranger knowing her name. “Do you want to do something with me?” He said putting his head down waiting for the answer.
 
“No don’t go with him go with me!” The other boy yelled from beside the first boy. 
 
“Tessa, please go out with me?” The last boy said breathing loudly. Eunhyuk grabbed Tessa’s hand gently.
 
“She already has a boyfriend!” Eunhyuk and Donghae both said together after that said they glared at each other mumbling under their breath. Donghae reached for Tessa’s hand trying to be more close to Tessa.
 
The three boys just put their hand up like they were about to touch something valuable. 
 
“Our bad,” They said softly and walked away in a gloomy way. A thick air covered them when they heard Tessa had a ‘boyfriend‘or rather ‘boyfriends.’
 
****
Tessa started laughing watching the scene of her T.V. 
 
“It’s the 3rd time I beat that person GaemKyu at his own game.” Tessa blurted out.
 
*** (It’s been two weeks since Kyuhyun had been trying to trutomboy18. Will he find her now? Two weeks of constant looking)
 
 
 
Knock Knock Knock~
 
 
 
Tessa’s heart started going crazy for no reason at all. ‘Why am I feeling like this?’ Questions floated everywhere in her head making her remember every last question there was. ‘Why were my two best friends acting so strange?’ 
 
She when to go answer the door and to her surprise it was Kyuhyun.
 
“Kyuhyun oppa?” Tessa said shocked, having the door still half closed. 
 
“Can I come in?” Kyuhyun asked politely. Tessa nodded and leaded him the couch in the living room. As they were seated it got awkward but Tessa got to the point.
 
“Why are you here?” Tessa said turned toward Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was playing with his cell phone.
 
“I wanted to ask you something,” Kyuhyun put his cell phone away and turns to face Tessa. They both felt the eye contact from each other get tense. “Your trutomboy18 right?” Tessa deflated.
 
“Yes.” She simply said. 
 
“I had these dreams and you were in them. Like almost everyday. Yeah it sounds creepy but it happened.” Kyuhyun said looking out the window in a daze. “I noticed how beautiful you were in every dream. Even that cute flowery smell you hold. I just can’t seem to get you out of my head.” 
 
“Oh,” Tessa said so Kyuhyun knew she heard every single word he said. She never knew she gave off a flowery scent. She also didn’t realized she was beautiful but in his tone he made her sound beautiful like an angel. 
 
“So will you accept my feelings for you?” Kyuhyun said softly but loud enough for her to hear. 
 
“Kyuhyun, I don’t know much about you. I don’t think I can say yes that early?” Tessa said quietly making a pout. 
 
“Come on, let’s go.” Kyuhyun said smiling grabbing Tessa’s hand making a electric ‘love’ shock go through them. She smiled happily handing his tightly. 
 
They went to their first date at a place near a beach with chocolate. Tessa had the biggest effect at that moment. After that many and many other dates followed, Tessa later on accepted Kyuhyun’s feelings. What happened to Eunhyuk? Will he felt happy for Tessa’s happiness and moved on but his heart still holds the feelings he had in the same place. Kyuhyun cherishing Tessa every day he could made Tessa feel more warmth.
 
“You know I was GaemKyu right?” Kyuhyun asked his girlfriend.
 
“WHAT!?” Tessa turned to Kyuhyun feeling her cheeks heat up. 
 
(KMLZee)
YAY! Finally up :3 Sorry for the long wait. Mianhe! So how do you like it? hahaha I don't mind making another one if you don't like it.
I think my next update will be friday. So bye bye for now ~!
Much love because I got the supa luv ~!