ILoveLifee / Yumi Kim x Shin Dongho(U-Kiss)/ Seungri(Big bang)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Love can get Crazy
 
As every day at school went on. School wasn’t so bad for Kim Yumi. The bright sun smiled into class A as the cooling air found it’s way inside. Yumi caught a breathe of the swirling air and continued what she was doing. She stood on top of her teachers desk facing toward her classmates. 
 
“Everybody clap your hands!~” Yumi shouting clapping her hands. She sang 2ne1’s bouncy song. She had her best smile on getting everyone energized in the music. The beat of the song went in tone with each student listening. Her orange-ish red, brown hair swaying side to side. Yumi’s eye’s shined with a sparkling brown. Her medium length hair didn’t keep it’s place as it went everywhere.
 
One of Yumi’s friends showed up. Keenan smith a brown-ish blonde walked in. As his brown eyes scanned the room for Yumi. When he saw who he was looking for he quickly jumped with excitement. His eye’s shined with joy for a moment till he realized why he was looking for her. 
 
“Yumi, the teacher is coming,” Keenan said with concern. The music caught him and he started dancing also. He completely forgot. If Yumi heard Keenan she would have been gone but she wasn’t. 
 
Dongho heard Keenan clearly. Dongho didn’t want to get more into trouble but he had to help her. As Dongho made his way to Yumi that seemed like forever. His heart just went weird on him and he didn’t know why. 
 
“Yumi, the teacher is coming,” Dongho yelled repeating what Keenan said earlier. The classroom went bright as all the lights were . It was too late the teacher was here. He was furious and Yumi knew it, the whole class knew it. 
 
“Kim Yumi,” The homeroom teacher yelled that made her name sound like it didn’t match her. It was a mixture of a bitter taste that it’s trouble all the time but it wasn’t. How can he make my name sound not nice or sweet? Yumi thought asking herself. She didn’t mean doing half the things she did but if she didn’t then who was Yumi. If she stopped being herself make her boring? 
 
The teacher’s anger started to show as everyone noticed horns. Big red horns that only meant anger. Now Yumi must be really in trouble if she was seeing those red horns. 
 
“Go to the office,” His anger echoed in the classroom as he pointed out the door. Dongho helped Yumi off the desk and they both ran out. Both grinning at their angry teacher continued their escape. 
 
Yumi didn’t look back but kept on running. That whole time she was holding Dongho’s hand but she didn’t mind at all. They were friends after all. 
 
They went out of the school and hid near a big tree. No one never went there so it was perfect. They sat in silence for awhile looking at the sky. Yumi sighed as she turned to face Dongho. 
 
“Who do you like?” Yumi asked curiously. Dongho seemed to hesitate with the question asked. 
 
“Pass,” Dongho plainly said. Yumi laughed and nudged him.
 
“You can’t pass. It’s a serious question,” Yumi giggled.
 
*I like you,Yumi*…. I like Lee Ji Eun noona,” Dongho blurted. Dongho faced the other way to hide his expression. He then got himself together to seem serious about it. “Who do you like?” Dongho asked hoping it was him. To tell the truth he was scared of asking that question.
 
“I like Lee Seung Hyun oppa,” Yumi said quietly. At that moment Dongho felt empty inside. “I’ll help you and unni date. I wont stop until you guys end up together,” Yumi stood up in determination. Her eyes were glowing with something that wont leave her mind. He just gave her a little nod. 
 
***(A week of trying to set Lee Ji Eun and Dongho together. Yumi never gave up on her quest.)***
 
“Panda-Ri~!” Yumi chirped as she met up with Seung Hyun. As he heard his nickname he ran to Yumi and hugged her playfully. He jumped up with a lot of energy. 
 
“Yumi, your early. The movie is starting in a half an hour,” Seung Hyun asked Yumi with curious eyes.
 
“Your early to. Why is that?” Yumi asked smiling. Seung Hyun just looked at her not wanted to say why. 
 
“Well because I know how clumsy you are. If you were late you could have fell down a rabbit hole or something. If that happened I would come right away,” Seung Hyun said proudly of his teasing way. Yumi went red and laughed.
 
“I’m not that clumsy,” Yumi replied. “Let’s just go watch the movie,”
 
***(At school)***
 
“Hey Dongho, you idiot,” Keenan smiled cheerfully. “Why are you not the one taking Yumi to the movies?” 
 
“You’re the idiot,” Dongho harshly said narrowing his eyes at the innocent boy. 
 
“No I am not, you are. You’re an idiot because your not showing your feelings to Yumi,” Keenan made his point. Dongho looked up with an idea.
 
“I’m not going to be an idiot, not for long at least,” He stood up with his fists clenched. 
 
***(At the movies)***
 
As Dongho stormed into the building his only thought was “She’s mine,”. Nothing was stopping him even if he had to fight someone. He didn’t care what might hold for him in the future only if he had Yumi with him. He wasn’t going to be called an idiot by Keenan anymore. 
 
As he went though the door of the room where Yumi and Seung Hyun was. He couldn’t seem to find her anywhere it was just too dark. Then there was no more choices to walk around wandering in the dark.
 
“YUMI!” Dongho yelled over and over again. Someone grabbed him my his sleeve pulling him down on his bum. He grabbed the person back feeling his anger start to take over.
 
“What the ,” Dongho stood back up looking at the person who pulled him down.
 
“Dongho, what are you doing here?” Yumi asked. As Dongho heard her voice his angry went away. He felt embarrassed that he sounded like a jerk to her. 
 
“Oh Yumi, I..I..I Seung Hyun Hyung. I have a problem with you,” Dongho’s voice went to shy to stern. Dongho grabbed Seung Hyun’s shirt standing him up. Dongho was after all one inch taller. 
 
“What’s the problem, Dongho?” Seung Hyun asked worried about Dongho’s actions. The younger one just pushed away Seung Hyun.
 
“You’re my problem,” Dongho nearly yelled. 
 
“Sir can I ask you to leave. Your disturbing people that’s watching the movie,” A man with a flashlight said toward Dongho.           
 
“Fine,” Dongho said while he walked off. Seung Hyun looked at Yumi with a apologetic look.
 
“You should go home, Yumi. I’ll call you later.” Seung Hyun said as he left as well. Yumi was left there trying to re think what just happened to her. Why was Dongho acting like that? Yumi asked herself. She just watched the rest of the movie by herself, she didn’t want to go home. 
 
***(Dongho & Seung Hyun)***
 
“Dongho, wait up,” Seung Hyun yelled after him. He was about out of breath when he caught up to him. 
 
“What do you want?” Dongho made his annoyed face at Seung Hyun. 
 
“Why are you upset?” Seung Hyun asked.
 
“None of your damn business,” Dongho contuined to walk away from his Hyung. Seung Hyun put a caring hand on Dongho’s shoulder, lightly. “I just don’t want to be an idiot anymore. Every time I see you with Yumi it feels like I’m getting hit over and over again. Like a bruise that doesn’t go away,”
 
“You like, Yumi?” Seung Hyun whispered. “How much I dislike that truth of yours. I don’t want to lose, Yumi to you.” 
 
Seung Hyun paused while Dongho’s anger started to build.
 
“But…How much I make Yumi happy I wont be able to make her happy forever. I’m leaving to study aboard tomorrow. Today was supposed to be me and Yumi’s special day. I was going to say goodbye at the end of the night,” Seung Hyun said looking into the dark sky. I had are whole day planned. Seung Hyun thought to himself. With a sigh Seung Hyun turned the other direction to walk home. 
 
“Wait. You promise you wont come back and I can have Yumi to myself?” Dongho asked with a small voice. Seung Hyun laughed lightly as he stopped in his tracks. 
 
“Your so selfish, Dongho. Maybe I will comeback, I don’t want to be away from Yumi for such a long time,” Seung Hyun said calmly with a hint of laughter. “But I want to do something first. If it’s alright with you?”
 
***(At Yumi’s house)***
 
Seung Hyun got to her house in time. Yumi was about to open the door and go in until she noticed him.
 
“Panda-Ri~!” Yumi smiled cheerfully. Seung Hyun met her half way. He gave her a light kiss goodbye. Goodbye, Yumi. Seung Hyun smiled to himself. 
 
Dongho was hiding in the bushes. He swore under his breath. I should have told him that there should be no kiss. Dongho thought sheepishly.
 
“Yumi, being happy forever isn’t with me. As much as I wish it was me, it’s not. Someone out there already loves you more than I ever did. I’ll give a hint…his name starts with a D,” Seung Hyun smiled as he left Yumi thinking.
 
“Dongho!” Yumi loudly said, surprised. Yumi walked in her house still thinking about the letter D. She smiled to herself. 
 
“Yumi, your late.” Yumi’s older brother Key said.
 
“Oh. I had a very surprising day today,” Yumi laughed. “Did you know, Dongho liked me?”
 
“Of course I did. Anyone can see that he liked you as much as he did. A stranger could have seen it,” Key laughed.
 
“Hey! I didn’t know okay?” Yumi shoot back. “But I always liked him, I wanted to know if he liked me back so I could show him,” 
 
“What about Seung Hyun?” Key asked motherly.
 
“He is someone I can never forget. I think this is also a beginning of me and Dongho’s story. Maybe it already started without me knowing,” 
 
 
(KMLZee)
 
Hello everyone. I am back. You should no that a week is already over which means  Hiatus is over. YAY~! 
Summer is also here :D and I'm also going to be writing a lot. 
 
So how is this one shot? Is it good? I'm very tired right now -.- Do you like the poster? Pretty amazing 8) hahaha 
Oh and the *dongho talking* is him saying it in his head. I told you guys before but it was Chansung.
OMG Dongho is swearing to in here D: 
For some reason after I saw that video of him talking English just got stuck in my head.
I personally don't like swearing and my friend Babiesaurus doesn't either. She gets mad at me when I do lmao So I say Marshmellow as a replacement.
 
I painted my nails today and it took me at least two hours to get them done TT. I'm a perfectionous so yeeah explains... plus I'm not very good at painting nails. 
 
I would keep talking right now but I rather be sleeping lmao. 
 
See you soon. 
 
Bbyong~!
Bbyong~! 
 
http://youtu.be/Xfxuswu3sZY      If you guys didn't see Dongho talking to Yoo In Na in english the link is right there.