Yeorin / Song Ji Hyun x Kim Kibum/Key (SHINee)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

Taemin's little paper with Surprises

 

“He has better fashion then me and I’m a girl!” One of the girls yapped about. I pocked my head into their conversation. Why? Well because I was curious. I was next to them after all. 
 
“But he’s so handsome,” Another girl put her head on the desk in a daze. “What do you think, Ji Hyun-ah?” 
 
I puffed out my cheeks as I tried to think about the Almighty Key. Sure he was handsome and seemed like the bad boy type. He seemed very cold toward most people. When he smiled and was happy looking. It made me feel bubbly inside and I couldn’t help but smile as well. His smile is so perfect. White, shiny, and just plain perfect. Just thinking about his smile makes me blush.
 
“Aigoo~” Both the girls said in unison. I looked at them, brought back from my deep thinking. “Your so cute,” 
 
I just smiled sweetly as I do every normal day. I just wish the Almighty Key would notice me a bit more. I’m sure a lot of girls and boys have an eye on Key oppa. He’s so popular in school. I wonder how he is like out of school?
 
It was almost end of the day. I could barely keep my eyes open. As I lazily walked around the corner. It felt like I was being followed. My eyes kept wondering to the back to see if there really was someone there. Maybe it was just me being a bit paranoid. 
 
That’s when I heard foot steps where I was heading. It was Key and a girl. The girls eyes were watery and red. The girl took off running holding her hands to her face. It was another girl thrown away from the play boy. 
 
“Huh?” Key said as he looked straight at me. He must have notice I was watching.
 
“YAH! What are you doing?” Key yelled toward me. I went in a full circle trying to find another person he might be looking at. No one was in sight but just me alone in the hallway. Later I pointed to myself while I just stared at him. 
 
“Yes you. Are you deaf?” Key asked rudely. My feet couldn’t move. I felt too nervous. Then he just came up to me and grabbed my arm tightly. He’s so mean. I thought, narrowing my eyes. 
 
“You don’t have to hold my arm so tightly,” I protested. 
 
“What?” Key laughed as he let go of my arm. 
 
“What’s the deal and grabbing a random girl? Well me. Do I look like I want to go with you?” I asked saying my mind. 
 
“Don’t you want to go with me?” Key asked politely. His grin just kept growing wider. 
 
“Well,” I said thinking about it more.
 
“I got this piece a paper that you wanted to be with me for a whole day. I have no plans today anyway,” Key held up a piece a paper in front of me. The handwriting wasn’t mind. It looked like Taemin’s writing. Did he put that paper in Key’s locker? 
 
“Oh that. Yeah,” I smiled pretending that I knew what he was talking about. 
 
“So I planned the whole day out just for us,” Key brought another paper out. It was completely neat. He put the time, places to go, and what to do. 
 
“Just for us,” I said shocked, leaning to get a better look at the paper. Key quickly put it back in his bag. 
 
“It’s a surprise. You wanted it to be a surprise after all, right?” Key smiled and continued walking. I just followed be hide trying to keep up. Must be what Taemin put on the paper. Today sure is being a big surprise. 
 
The place we ending up was a karaoke place. When we got in the building, I couldn’t stop looking around. It was so new to me. Key was at the front desk talking to the person dressed in black. We went down a long wavy hallway with neon lights on the side. It was so different. We were led into a room to our right. The room was painting hot pink, the couches and the table were black leather. The karaoke machine was just near the doorway. There was so many different new things here. 
“Key, what do we do?” I asked looking around. He just looked at me instantly. 
 
“Your using my nickname?” Key looked me curiously. “Didn’t I already tell you to call me by my first name?”   
 
It was a long silence. Did he tell me to call him by his first name? I can’t remember we talked so much when we were walking here. I didn’t really think he was going to be so outgoing with me. That’s Key for you. 
 
“Kim Kibum,” I shouted feeling a little nervous saying his name. 
 
“You don’t have to say my last name to. Let’s just sing,” Kibum said grabbing the micro phone. 
 
Two hours of non stop singing, gets really tiring. It was a lot of fun. Some girl group songs Kibum knew how to dance to them. So I just sang the songs as he danced to most of them. He nagged a lot because I would stop singing, start laughing or trying to join in. Over all the ‘craziness’ fun we just settled down. 
 
“We got to get going. I have something else planned,” Kibum looked at his watch and got up. Then we were off. 
 
We went to Silloam Hanjeungmak, Lotte World, and last the movies. Key picked out a scary movie. It was about 10pm when we were inside the movie room. We had our popcorn and pop to share. 
 
“Ji Hyun, here.” Kibum softly said as he grabbed my hand. I had one of those sudden moves to move away. I kept calm and held his hand in mine. It was so soft and it made me feel safe. “It’s so dark in here you might trip,”
 
He was right it was dark. So dark I might have tripped if I was walking on my own. With a small smile I let him led the way. The seats he picked were nearly at the back but had a great view. 
 
We were half way into the movie. Then everything just goes silent and you hear the person in the movie breathing hard. Then there’s foot steps coming closer and closer. The girl just looks horrified. The foot steps gets louder making everyone more nervous. I felt like jumping up but I just sat still watching. 
 
“AHH!” Kibum just jumps up screaming when nothing popped out yet. As he’s standing up frightened the killer finally pops up out of no where. I jumped up as well screaming. We looked at each other and end up laughing together. 
 
The movie ended faster then it shouldn’t have. Maybe because I was with Kibum. 
 
“I like scary movies but I hate them,” Kibum said as we headed out. 
 
*** ( At Ji Hyun’s house ) ***
 
It was rather quite as he walked me home. Kibum seemed tense. It felt weird to have him tense. 
 
“Why did you want to be with me for a whole day?” Kibum asked. “Do you like me or something,” 
 
“Well yeah I like you,” I said shyly. “But you already have a girlfriend. Or used to be?” 
 
“What girlfriend?” Kibum trying to think about it. “I never had a girlfriend in a while,” 
 
“Who was that girl then?” 
 
“I don’t know. She was just a random girl asking me where the bathroom was because she lost her eye contacts. What did she do to lose her eye contacts? So I told her how irresponsible she was. Her eye’s were being irritated by who knows what. She just took off running. Dangerous girl, could get hurt,”  
 
“oh,” 
 
“I really want to do this again. If it’s with you, my girlfriend.” 
 
“Girlfriend,” I said suddenly shocked. He kissed me gently. 
So much surprises. 
 
(KMLZee)
Finally an update. hahahaha. I've been updating like crazy then out of no where I have nothing else to update. (In my other stories I have) 
So I'm doing my one shots. There's not going to be a day when I can't update. *Sign* I have so many to write still! I've been very busy also. (Learning the dance 'I'm the best' by 2ne1) Trust me it's been my main focus right now. I'll try to update soon again. AvyA7X makes me feel like updating :3 hahaha. Don't worry I will get to your oneshot!! XD