aZn_sw3in / Kim Miyoung x L.Joe (Teen Top)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

It's Our Promise

 

The whole house was completely clean. That lemon fresh scent flooded every room. Near the kitchen was me cleaning like crazy. In my right hand I was using a rag to wash the tables and the other washing dishes. This is weird. Why would I clean the whole house? Soon the dream faded when I started to realize it was just too weird. 
 
“That’s really weird,” I said to myself, as I woke up my messy room. That dream sure was way off. Don’t get me wrong I like neatness but I sounds like a lot of work. I just don’t have the energy right now.
 
Downstairs I heard my Mom talking to someone at the door. I didn’t bother to get up. The person that was at door was now walking up the stairs toward my room. 
 
“MiYoung, wake up!” Hyewon burst into my room. I felt a little shocked staring at her. Why does she have to do that? Doesn’t she know I was sleeping? 
 
“I was sleeping,” I said trying to keep my serious face on. Hyewon’s serious face took me off guard. I gave up and started laughing. 
 
“Get up. Were going to go watch Sungmin and L‘s football game,” Hyewon smiled softly.
 
“Okay,” I mumbled as I waddled out of my bed. 
 
When we got to the football game we found ourselves a good spot. Up front and everything. Hyewon cheered. It always made me wonder why she wasn’t a cheerleader. She actually could make a good cheerleader. 
 
The football game was kind of boring. Why did I have to come here? I just wanted to sleep a little bit longer. That’s when I saw him. A blonde haired boy standing near our seat. He wasn’t really close but he was close enough to look at him. He had his helmet off and kept ruffling his hair. 
 
I looked away from the boy, shocked from my own actions. Why would my heartbeat go crazy just by seeing that boy I don’t know. Who is he? Omo, he’s so pretty. The boy slowly turned toward me and smiled slightly. Did he see me staring at him?
 
***
 
Tonight is different. No matter how hard I try to go to sleep I just can’t. That boy from the football keeps clouding my mind. He’s making me a bit frustrated. I just want to sleep but that boy! I should say hi or something tomorrow so I can sleep better.
 
***
School is over and all day in school I felt like a stalker. Aish! Why am I acting this way? The blonde boy is in front of me right now. He’s walking outside…I just kept following him, like a lost puppy. Is his home this way? Looking both ways crossing the street I followed silently. I’ve been here before. I looked around and found myself near home. He lives near me? 
 
Day after day I followed silently. I don’t know why I couldn’t say something to him but it was just hard. No matter how badly I wanted to talk to him something inside stopped me. Even if I did talk to him I would blush like crazy and not talk at all. I don’t want that to happen. 
 
My eyes were glued straight ahead and I didn’t notice a step in front of me. I landed in the bushes stunned. That went really fast! I heard someone running toward me in a hurry. I closed my eyes feeling my heart go fast again. Please don’t be who I think it is. 
 
“Are you okay?” A boy asked breathing hard. When I opened my eyes it was him. The boy with the blonde hair. 
 
“Uh..,Uh..,Uh..,yes.” I finally got myself to say. Why am I clumsy today? When I tried to move I couldn’t seem to get up. I’m really stuck in these bushes. No matter how hard I tried to get out, I couldn’t move. He looked at me struggling and grabbed my hands. 
 
My heart stopped and I felt like my whole world flushed before my eyes. He’s handing my hands. I stood still without blinking. He just smirked and patted my head. 
 
“I really hope your okay. It would be shame if you stopped following me,” The boy smirked and walked away. I stood in the same spot, shocked. He knew. 
 
L.Joe POV
The girl following me every time school ends is really cute. I couldn’t help but smile the whole time walking home. I just felt happy. I don’t know why. She’s just a random girl and everything but I feel like I know her already. Strange. 
 
I can tell she’s the shy type. So, I have to be the one to talk first. It’s not a problem at all. It comes natural to me. I just can’t get too close to her or the promise would be broken. A promise I kept for years and wont be broken now. This girl might be really cute but she’s not worth a promise. Or is she?
 
The girl I promised, I can’t find her. I don’t know where she is or where she went? Is she still around here? It was such a long time ago I forgot. Today I should try to find her and tell her I really did keep our promise. 
 
“Hey, do you know where that picture is?” I asked looking though boxes. 
 
“Yeah. It’s right here,” My Mom held a picture toward me. I grabbed the picture from her and examined it. That girl. 
 
“What’s her name?” I asked still looking at the younger version of me and the girl. 
 
“You forgot already? Oh she was just so lovely. Cute little girl. She’s older now and she still looks the same.” She smiled brightly. “Kim MiYoung.”
 
“Kim MiYoung?” I said putting the picture into my bag. 
 
“When are you going to get a girlfriend? Sometimes I think your gay because you don’t have one.” She murmured. What a weird mother. 
 
“I’m not gay!” I protested and stormed off. 
 
***
“Do you know a girl named Kim MiYoung?” I asked Ricky. 
 
“Yeah she’s in my class,” Ricky said eating his ramen. 
 
“Really?” I asked brightly. I get to meet her again. 
 
“Yeah she’s right there.” Ricky point to a girl. She stood at a small height, long hair with cubby cheeks and big eyes. She had a cold expression and looked arrogant. Is she same girl that follows me home? She’s different out side of school. 
 
“Yah! MiYoung!” I yelled waving my hands in the air like crazy. She looked at me weirdly but walked toward me. 
 
“Hey,” I said smoothly. 
 
“Hi,” MiYoung said shyly. She smiled sweetly and lovely. It become this big awkward silence. Why wasn’t I talking? 
 
“So, when are you going home?” MiYoung asked laughing. 
 
“Want to go home together?” I asked looking at her. “You remember that promise we made?” 
 
MiYoung POV
That promise I made was with him? I looked at him confused. Is he in his right mind or something? Byung Hyun stared at me, waiting for my answer. 
 
“What promise?” I asked. 
 
“That promise that we wont date anyone until we meet again. You said you wanted to go out with oppa when we met again,” Byung Hyun explained. 
***
L.Joe POV
So she said she didn’t want to go out with me until I asked her out properly. Right now I’m rehearsing for tonight. 
 
“Get on one leg on and hold the candy like this,” Changjo said instructing me. Why am I doing this with him? “Then when you do that she will be like this.” Changjo did his best to be MiYoung.
 
“I don’t think she would react like that.” I asked unsure.
 
“Of course she will! Now follow my lead!” Changjo jumped around. I tried to copy but stopped. 
 
MiYoung didn’t react like what me and Changjo rehearsed. It was completely different and better. Our promise paid off. 
 
(KMLZee)
HELLO~!! My god. It's been a long time since I updated. School just takes up most of my time now a days. Keeping me busy or making me super tired. I'm going to update tomorrow and I'm for real. LMAO. I'm almost done my one shots. ^__^ Oh and I hope you like this one shot. I'm really tired right now. 
 
BBYONG~!

BBYONG~!