RoseRobinson4994 / Kim HaNi x L.Joe (Teen Top)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Two weeks of slow motion
Week one- The pretty class president
L.Joe walked up to his friend Kim HaNi slowly like a movie playing slow motion. He smiled like he always did when he saw a pretty girl. He touched his lip thinking about how cherry red her lips were. HaNi gasped when he got closer. Her heart was starting to hurt from him being so close. 
 
“HaNi I really like you. Will you go out with me?” L.Joe whispered in her ear and reached for her hand. HaNi blushed when L.Joe’s hand held hers. It started to fade and I really like you kept on replaying in HaNi’s head. She woke up from a dream. Her science class was all over while she was resting her head on her desk. When did I fall asleep - HaNi asked herself looking around the room. She whipped just in case she drooled. There was none. She got up from her desk still feeling dazed about the dream she just had. 
 
“The dream.” HaNi blushed like crazy and put her head down. Her long wavy reddish brown hair fell in front of her face nicely. “ Can I go to the washroom.” HaNi asked her science teacher. Her science teacher just nodded while HaNi walked out with her head down. The science teacher just looked at her weirdly thinking “HaNi is being very odd today.” 
 
HaNi didn’t look where she was going and ran it to the door of her classroom. Thank god no one noticed. She continued walking with a hint of embarrassment. As she got over that fact L.Joe in her dream asked her out and made her blush she moved her hair away to see. HaNi walked down the narrow hallway slowly, not in a rush. She heard someone running from be hide her. 
 
“HaNi!” A familiar voice yelled out. In front of HaNi was a wet floor sign but she didn’t notice. HaNi looked back it was L.Joe running toward her. Was he going to confess his love to me?-HaNi asked herself. Wait it was just a dream like he ever would. HaNi finished her train of thought. “Can I ask you something?” He smiled widely. Oh my god-HaNi said to herself. 
 
“You know Kim Hwayoung? Well she’s the class president and I think I really like her. Do you think you can help me out? Make friends with her and ask her if she likes me and talk about how cool I am.” L.Joe said excitingly. 
 
“Fine.” I whined. “If you like her so much I’ll do it!” HaNi said loudly while backing away and L.Joe moved forward. They both stepped in the water on the floor. HaNi slipped grabbing L.Joe’s sleeve making him fall with her. L.Joe ended up on top of her. They both opened their eyes to be looking at each straight into each others eyes. L.Joe’s heart starting racing and he thought HaNi could hear it. What’s going on - L.Joe asked himself. He never felt this way about HaNi before maybe it was because he got scared when he fell or maybe he thought he hurt HaNi.  
 
“Damn it, HaNi! Your so clumsy!” L.Joe said getting up walking away coldly. HaNi muttered sorry and got up from the water. What was so great about Hwayoung!?-HaNi mentally yelled and hit the floor angrily. 
 
After that whole day of school all HaNi wanted was to sleep. Hwayoung walked out of the school walking side by side with HaNi. The girls just looked at each other. HaNi started a conversation with the girl L.Joe liked. Hwayoung eyes grew with every sentence. The girl thanked HaNi and said “You seem to know a lot about Byung Hun.” 
 
***
L.Joe just laid down on his bed thinking deeply about HaNi for no reason at all. 
 
“Why did my heart go crazy like that when I was close to HaNi?” L.Joe asked himself. They were friends for such a long time and he didn’t feel like he did now. HaNi’s milky white skin was so soft. Her light brown eyes sparkled in the sun and her Cherry red lips were always there but he didn’t notice. HaNi’s features repeated in his head. 
 
“What the hell! I’m not a ert. Why am I thinking about HaNi this way!?” L.Joe yelled. 
 
“Byung Hun, You have a phone call.” L.Joe’s Mom yelled. His eyes got wide. He forgot his Mom was home. He ran to get to the phone not looking into his Mom’s eyes. 
 
“Hello?” L.Joe asked into the phone. It was Hwayoung. That day L.Joe started going out with Hwayoung. 
 
***
Week two- My dream continues
Everyday during that whole last week L.Joe didn’t talk much to HaNi or look at her. The friends never acted like this before and it was hard to tell what was going on. Every walk home and to school L.Joe isn’t walking beside her. He’s with his girlfriend and paying more attention to her. HaNi heart felt under the weather. She wanted to go up to L.Joe and tell him how a bad friend he was. Her face started to heat up but with anger instead of butterflies. L.Joe walked be side her calmly keeping his speed up to hers. He was holding a single rose in his hand. The rose was a pretty red. HaNi couldn’t keep her fake smile anymore. She didn’t like being fake when she felt so hurt inside. L.Joe wanted to ask why she was so upset but didn’t ask. He walked with her by his side. He started to smile because HaNi was beside him.
 
“I broke up with Hwayoung. Things didn’t work out and I already like a girl right now.” L.Joe said losing his smile and was traded for a serious look. Without any warning L.Joe grabbed HaNi’s hand gently. They both looked at each shocked. A little lightning bolt went up their arms.
 
“HaNi I really like you. Will you go out with me?” L.Joe pleaded closing his eyes hard.
 
“What’s wrong with you?” HaNi whined feeling frustrated. L.Joe grabbed both of her hands and stared into her eyes.
 
“What’s wrong with me? Is I love you and it hurts to see you without me. I want to be close to you just because I can’t help myself.” L.Joe answered HaNi’s question.
 
“Why were you staying away from me that whole week?” HaNi said like a little kid trying to understand.
 
“HaNi!” L.Joe smiled and kissed HaNi sweetly. “Stop asking questions.” They stood under the sunset with a purple setting. Their heartbeats danced a lovely melody.
 
“Let’s go eat some pizza.” HaNi chirped. 
 
“Your so childish sometimes but I like that about you.” L.Joe smiled holding hands with HaNi to the pizza place. This time this wasn’t one of HaNi’s dreams.