PrinceAeu / Roseil Thorns x Yunho (DBSK/TVXQ)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

The love letter ending
 
“She’s so beautiful.” Jung Yunho thought as a girl walked in through the doors of their class. Her creamy, ivory eyes that pierced through his soul every time he saw her. His heartbeat would start crazily. They were best friends ever since childhood. Gwangju was a whole different story; They were just kids after all. No feelings for each other interrupted their friendship. Yunho slapped himself while Roseil looked at him with a smirk. 
 
“Hey Junho.” Roseil smiled smoothly. 
 
“I bet I can beat you at the long jump.” Junho said, while Roseil smiled for a competition. 
 
“You think you can beat me?” She asked laughing. “Junho, you know I’m going to win.” Junho just smiled, because he knew that got her fired up and liked that about her. He didn’t know why he was thinking so much about Roseil. 
 
***
“That chick no way!” A guy with a red shirt said out loud while Roseil walked by. She knew they were talking about her and tried to ignore them. 
 
“HEY! Roseil.” Another guy said and followed by mean, cold words. Roseil walked faster putting the words aside. She left her smooth hand to beneath her eye tracing the scar. Something inside just burned. 
 
Yunho saw what happened and walked up to those guys. He pushed one to the wall holding him with his hand strongly. 
 
“Don’t ever do that again. If I catch you what you just did. Next time I will end your life.” Yunho said through his teeth. He had so much anger inside burning like a out of control fire. The guy just nodded and whispered ‘okay.’ 
 
Yunho walked around the building just to calm down. He ended up staring out the window at the track field day dreaming. He saw someone practicing the long jumps. He didn’t move from his spot. He just stood there watching Roseil. Roseil was getting tired but it wasn’t good enough. She had to get it perfect. She wasn’t going to lose to Yunho. Her breathing got heavy but she didn’t care. It must’ve been hours it was dark out and the only light there is was the lights from the university and the field. Roseil sat down in the sand wondering if she was better then Yunho yet. She vision started to blur and her ears started to ring. It got darker every time she blinked. Roseil blackout in the sand from pushing herself too hard. It wasn’t the first time that happened so it didn’t surprise her. 
 
Yunho watched and rushed down the long dark stairs. As he reached the cold air outside. He quickly searched for Roseil. Her body was in the sand. She looked for lifeless. He held her and couldn’t help but touch her lush, chocolate coppered long hair. He brushed her hair back like he always wanted to. It was so soft and smelled so nice like flowers. He later grabbed her hand with his feeling his heartbeat faster then before. He let go as fast as he can. She didn’t look like a model she was flat and didn’t have much of curve like other girls but THIS girl was different and Yunho liked different. He just stared at her face where everything was so perfect to his eyes and no others. He kind of freaked out when he was staring too much at her lips. They were such a pretty pale pink. They must feel nice-Thought Yunho. 
 
“Get up, Roseil!” Yunho yelled trying to get her up. Roseil looked confused and scared when her eyes opened. 
 
“What the hell happened. Why are you here?” She asked coldly. 
 
“Nothing just wanted to yell at you.” Yunho with sarcasm. 
 
“Leave me alone, Yunho.” Roseil got up wobbling. 
 
“Whatever.” Yunho said walking away. Roseil felt sad and wanted to call for him but didn’t want to. She didn’t want to get close to him. If she did she would be heartbroken.
 
***
A week passed and it was time for the long jump between Roseil and Yunho. They were both fired up to win. Personality Yunho didn’t want to win. He just wanted to see Roseil smile. Roseil’s smile was so hard to see. After the long jump Yunho felt tired but was alright. Roseil won like always. She smiled that perfect smile when she won. She turned to Yunho pointing at him like a little child.
 
“I told you I would win.” Roseil smiled. Yunho’s eyes widen with surprise and wanted to-Yunho began to finish his thought when Roseil coughed and fainted. He grabbed her right away and called the ambulance. They arrived at the hospital, Yunho waiting in the waiting room for the doctor. The doctor walked toward Yunho looking sad. It looked bad.
 
“Is she okay?” Yunho asked worried. 
 
“She only has a couple of hours to live. Didn’t she tell you she was going to die? It seems like she had this disease since she was 22 years old. Are you her boyfriend?” The doctor asked.  All those years she was dying- Thought Yunho. 
 
“Yeah I’m her boyfriend.” Yunho said as he ran into the room where Roseil was. He sat next to her side feeling sorry. He felt mad that she didn’t tell him but was glad she didn’t at the same time. He didn’t know why he just said he was her boyfriend. 
 
“Roseil!” Yunho cried out. “I love you. I always have.” What am I saying-Yunho asked himself. 
 
“If you do then leave me alone to die.” Roseil said weakly. With those words Yunho just grabbed her face with his palms and kissed Roseil. 
 
“I wont. I’m mad that you didn’t tell me when this all happened.” Yunho pleaded. “I would have noticed my feeling for you earlier then this. Now it’s to late.” Tears started to fall down. 
 
“I love you to, Yunho. I didn’t want to see you hurt.” Roseil said her last words. Her eyes flittered a bit and closed. Her heartbeat stopped and Yunho ran to the doctor.
*** 
“Yunho!” Roseil woke up crying. 
 
“Your awake.” A man said. Roseil kept saying to herself that was Yunho. It wasn’t the same voice at all. “It was like a angel helped you.”
 
“Where’s Yunho?” Roseil asked. The doctor cleared his throat.
 
“I’m sorry but he gave his heart to you since you needed one. He did give you a letter.” The doctor handed the letter to Roseil.
 
Dear, Roseil
I loved you this much. I couldn’t watch your life just go away like that. It made me sick inside. I remember so much memories with you. You have such a great future a head of you y’know. I know this might hurt but I wanted this for you. I know you would have called me stupid if I did something like this. Everything about you is so perfect. Your lips, your face, and everything. The way your so completive with anyone. I can’t stop laughing its just so cute of you. I wanted to marry you and have a happy ever after but you still can. I wanted to say one last thing…..Roseil you’re my everything.
 
From Yunho that’s stupid enough to give up everything for love but worth it. :) I love you. 
 
"Yunho your so stupid." Roseil smiled while tears rushed down her glowing cheek. 
 
(KMLZee) So what do you think? Is it alright?