AvyA7X / Lee Ae Cha x Kim Kibum (Suju)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Instant Love in a Bag
The flight from California, U.S.A was great. It was smooth and easy going. There were a few air bumps but other than that it was great. After all it was going to be a good vacation in Seoul. 
 
Ae Cha’s friends were waiting near the exit. She was left be hide because of trouble getting her bag out of the storage department. When she got her bag out half of the plane was empty. Rushing and almost tripping every second. She clumsily ran toward the exit. No matter how much she looked she couldn’t find them. 
 
“Where are they?” Ae Cha asked herself. That’s when she started to think about other places they would go. Putting all her knowledge about her friends to use. She figured out a couple of places her friends might be. Ae Cha made sure she would find her way back when she wandered away. 
 
Soon those places she reached didn’t have her friends in them. That’s when she retraced her steps back to the exit where her friends were supposed to be. Ae Cha’s thinking was being over clouded with too many thoughts. Thoughts of her friends, thoughts of where she should go, and thoughts about being alone. She was already alone but she wasn’t fully alone. There were people still around walking in the airport. She can’t stay in the airport like a lost child all day. 
 
While she was walking someone bumped into her. After the impact a loud noise followed by. The man in front of her stopped in shock. His eyes has sympathy written all over them. They both grouched down to grab his belongs up. Ae Cha was the first to start grabbing his belongs to hand to him. She has no idea that the man is Kim Kibum from Super junior. 
 
“Oh, I’m sorry. I should have paid more attention.” Ae Cha apologized bowing her head. While Ae Cha was picking his belongings up, he just stood up stunned looking at Ae Cha. 
 
Kim Kibum finally dropped out of his daze and helped Ae Cha. When they were done picking everything up, Kibum felt like he should do something. Soon his mind started going wild with thoughts. This girl helped me and I stood still watching her like a fool! Kibum thought as he felt disgusted from his own actions. 
 
“I’m so sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?” Kibum asked desperately. “Maybe an autograph? A concert ticket? Want to hold me hand?” 
 
Ae Cha got up surprised. Who does he think he is? He’s acting like he’s someone important. She thought moving her long brown hair out of the way. Her brown eyes searched for anything out of the ordinary. He looks like a normal person. Another thought interrupted her to talk.
 
“Hold your hand?” Was all Ae Cha can say. He quickly took notice of what she said and grabbed her hand, thinking she meant to hold hands. They both stood like that for a good five minutes. 
 
“What’s wrong with you? You ert!” Ae Cha yelped, breaking the connection between them
 
“I thought you said you wanted to hold my hand,” Kibum sheepishly said. 
 
“You weirdo, I don’t even know you.” Ae Cha backed away slowly. 
 
“Kibum, I saw this really pretty girl walking around the airport. Whoa! There she is,” Donghae said smiling. “How you doing?” He coolly said. 
 
“I’m good,” Ae Cha replied looking at the two men. 
 
“My name is Kibum and he’s Donghae. Were from the group called Super Junior.” Kibum introduced themselves. 
 
“My name is Lee Ae Cha. Nice to meet you,” Ae Cha smiled kindly. “I kind of got left be hide and I’m hungry. I would go buy myself something to eat but I gave my wallet to one of my friends so I wouldn’t lose it,”
 
“Oh, were hungry to. We didn’t have time to eat and so we were just about to head out for lunch. I’ll buy,” Donghae said insisting.
 
“No, I’ll buy.” Kibum interrupted Donghae. Donghae looked at Kibum oddly. 
 
“We’ll both buy,” Donghae and Kibum said in unison. Both boys feeling confused of what came out of their mouths. Kibum wondered if it was a good idea or not. 
 
“Uh, okay.” Ae Cha nodded confused. 
 
***(At a restaurant)***
“This is going well,” Donghae laughed. It was so silent his laugh died down. Awkward~ Donghae thought.
 
“What do you guys do in days like this?” Ae Cha asked.
 
 “I’m usually really busy. I don’t have much time. I usually sleep when I have a day off,” Donghae replied. 
 
“I go to the restaurant, eat ice cream, zoo, and then home.” Kibum smiled. Ae Cha took interest. 
 
“That sounds fun,” Ae Cha smiled.
***(One day left on vacation)***
 
 Ae Cha POV
It’s almost time to go back home. I wish I can stay longer. I had so much fun here in Seoul. Kibum took me to all sorts of places. He paid attention to me this whole time. Kibum is so hard working. When he has something on his schedule he makes sure to finish early.  He also bought me a few things when he went out together. Today is the last day I’m staying here. 
 
“Kibum, lets do something really fun today.” I smiled brightly. Kibum looked at me surprised. 
 
“We did almost everything we could do in Seoul. What else do you want to do?” He asked.
 
“Lets go to amusement park,” I said thinking about it. What amusement park a good idea? 
 
“Okay, I’ll buy.” Kibum offered. 
 
When we got to the amusement park. We went on most of the rides and my stomach is feeling upset. I must’ve went on too much rides. I ate so much cotton candy and candy apples. Kibum held my hand the whole time we walked. 
 
“Let’s go on that ride,” Kibum pointed to the Farris wheel. I smiled and nodded. 
 
“Ae Cha, your going home tomorrow. So I bought you this,” Kibum said while putting something on my wrist. It had my name and his name craved in it. It was a heart chain with a diamond in the middle. On the back it said I love you, Ae Cha.
 
“It’s really pretty. Why can’t you come back with me?” I asked. I thought Kibum forgot I was leaving but he never did. “I love you to,”
 
***(At the airport)***
 
Ae Cha POV
I waited out in the lobby. Waiting for Kibum to come and say “I’m coming,” So far it’s not happening. Maybe it’s just me thinking too much about it. He will never come. It doesn’t matter how long I wait. It’s meaningless.
 
There’s still no sign of my friends as well. With a sigh I gave up and entered the plane to California. I looked for my seat when I found it. A man next to my seat was sleeping with a blanket on his head. 
 
I sat down feeling down. Kibum I wish I can stay longer in Seoul just for you. At least you should have said goodbye. 
 
“Kibum, you .” I muttered. 
 
“Your mean to say that,” I heard Kibum’s voice. I looked down the aisle. He wasn’t there. Where was he? “I’m coming to California with you.”
 
“Where are you?” I asked still looking around. 
 
“Right beside you,” Kibum laughed. I quickly looked at him sitting down laughing. 
 
“I was waiting for you outside,” I sat back down in my seat. 
 
“You didn’t have to,”
 
***(At home)***
 
Ae Cha POV
Tomorrow Kibum is coming back home. He keeps going to Seoul for Super Junior events and I can’t help but miss him. I’m just happy he comes home safe. It’s been two years since we meant. That sure was a great vacation.
 
“Honey, I’m home”
 
 
 
(KMLZee)
Hey! Long time no see…? Hahaha. Well, I hope you like this update. I don’t really know super junior all that much. So I’m sorry if I was off on Donghae’s personality or Kibum. 
I love that song Mr.Simple! XD awesome song. So I was going to finish this earlier but then I went to go get ice cream. ^__^ My hometown sure has a lot of surprises. My vacation is going great. 
Oh, I kind of stalked you. I got confused where Lee Ae Cha would come from. Lol
 
 I’m half done all the one-shots two are done. Well be too busy to update for the next few days or so.
 
BBYONG~!
 
BBYONG~!